Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 05:37 PM (9,274 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

This is from Robert Adamson who plays Noah:

Quote:

@rgala: @sharonlcase Great scenes today Momma. ;).

So looks like there will be more stuff upcoming with those two :)
Edited by Shick, Oct 13 2012, 04:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Shick
Oct 13 2012, 04:17 PM
This is from Robert Adamson who plays Noah:

Quote:

@rgala: @sharonlcase Great scenes today Momma. ;).

So looks like there will be more stuff upcoming with those two :)
Thanks Doll!
Well Alrighty then keeping my thoughts cross :D You know how badly I wanna see'er have what she use to have with Noah.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 12 2012, 01:11 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 12 2012, 12:35 PM
Mason
Oct 12 2012, 12:14 PM
If today's episode is an indication of what to expect from JGL/JFP, I'm not impressed. Phyllis's "trial" was lame.

That girl playing Summer is atrociously bad. No matter what the recast is like, she won't be able to help but be an improvement.
Phyliss's trial was lame because the case was lame.
They had no concrete evidence at all, just barely circumstantial and speculation, you have to be able to prove your case.
Just glad it's over and we can move on to cleaning up the next mab debacle.
Okay, but why the need to have the initial judge conveniently have chest problems in the middle of Kevin's testimony? Even if Phyllis was ultimately declared not guilty, why not just let it play out anyway instead of sweeping it under the rug in record time? It was lazy and contrived.
:soapbox: I. . .T. . .A!!! All the dramatic buildup over all these weeks (months) and the judge gets sick is the shocking turn????!!!!! :toetap:

I give this plot twist the following rating:
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Crossface
Member Avatar

I'm royally pissed ff at the outcome of that sloppy nasty SyPhyllis getting off once again. Writers love sweeping this sluts crimes under the rug. 20+ years of this bitch premeditating murder and she gets off because the judge read it for all of 10 fucking minutes. That judge was on the take cause why did Ronan walk in with that look on his face. Ronan is already a corrupt little bitch.

Speaking of little bitches Noah is one too. He acts like Victor & Tucker are completely blameless in all this and Sharon is suppose to take all of the blame. Go to hell you ungrateful twit.

What was up with that awful music while Sharon was looking out the window. If this is what the new writers plan on doing they need to stop while they are ahead.

LPS
Member Avatar

^Do you post at SOC?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I don't think that judge was on the take. He looked at the fact that Christine was not with the DOJ at the time. She lied just to go after Phyllis. The statute of limitations was up so she slid that DOJ tidbit in. As for the look on Ronan's face, he just cares about what Phyllis is going through right now. Better than Neanderthal Nick.
Christine wasn't doing anything on that case before Raisy dug things up.
Time to put on her big girl panties and move on. Had enough of her attitude (arms crossed) to last me a life time. I'm not liking Phyllis right now, but I'm glad that sl is done.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Crossface
Oct 14 2012, 04:11 PM
I'm royally pissed ff at the outcome of that sloppy nasty SyPhyllis getting off once again. Writers love sweeping this sluts crimes under the rug. 20+ years of this bitch premeditating murder and she gets off because the judge read it for all of 10 fucking minutes. That judge was on the take cause why did Ronan walk in with that look on his face. Ronan is already a corrupt little bitch.

Speaking of little bitches Noah is one too. He acts like Victor & Tucker are completely blameless in all this and Sharon is suppose to take all of the blame. Go to hell you ungrateful twit.

What was up with that awful music while Sharon was looking out the window. If this is what the new writers plan on doing they need to stop while they are ahead.
case got dismissed because christine was not a federal agent at the time like she claimed, so in the window came the statute of limitations, plus, they didn't have any hard evidence, renting a car is not a crime.
MAB made this mess so, they had to clean it up as best they could.
That being said, I do think that ronan had something to do with the judge having an asthma attack, and he probably brought it to the attention of the new judge about the SOL and christine not being a fed agent at the time.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

If I were hit by a car thanks to some crazy bitch who puts me down every chance she gets, I'd be ticked off too...

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

So this judge figures out in 10 minutes, something that Michael and Ronan, who have been looking for reasons NOT to bring this to trial, could not figure out? Something is as fishy as Syphyllis' cooch, here.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

thewhiteowl
Oct 15 2012, 11:02 AM
So this judge figures out in 10 minutes, something that Michael and Ronan, who have been looking for reasons NOT to bring this to trial, could not figure out? Something is as fishy as Syphyllis' cooch, here.
Michael took saint christeeeen's word for it that she was a fed agent, he didn't bother to check, he should have.
Ronan may have checked and brought it to the judge's attention, but if he did, he should have just told mikey so he could withdraw the case, but then I'd have missed out on the judge telling christine off, which I enjoyed immensely.

Nu summer? Are they kidding me, she looks like she's in her early 30's.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Judge Uncle Phil telling off the Bug was the best part!! Esp when he said the case was older than some of his shirts LOL. Phyllis still needs to pay somehow though but through some other means since the legal system is kissing her ass.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 15 2012, 02:19 PM
Judge Uncle Phil telling off the Bug was the best part!! Esp when he said the case was older than some of his shirts LOL. Phyllis still needs to pay somehow though but through some other means since the legal system is kissing her ass.
Christine should be prosecuted for misleading the court, filing a false police report, and posing as a fed agent when she wasn't.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Here's MY verdict: :sarcasm: Cricket should rent a damn car, put Paul's ass in the passenger, and RUN THE BITCH OVER! :redface:

:flipoff: :moon: Fuck Genoa City!!! CASE CLOSED!!! :flipoff:

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I will say the directing has definitely improved on this show. It just seems like Griffith is in a rush to end Maria's stories ASAP (but, who could blame him). I just hope he has some solid plans of his own in place.

I enjoyed the directing in the scene where Nick told Syphilis he was filing for divorce at the hospital, and then Nick walks away and the camera zooms in slowly on Syphilis (for her reaction shot) as Avery watches on from behind. There was another one with the camera slowly moving back in a Chealsea/Adam scene as well.

The camera is moving again, I guess that's call for a celebration on anything Y&R-related these days.

bygnedys

I am not liking anything they are doing so far, so I guess I will be tuning out soon.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Can't clean it up that fast. Upteen years of ruining something can't be patched in a week. I like the change in music, moods seem to be more upbeat too. Happier crowd.
As for Christine... get back on the high horse you rode in on and get the hell out of Dodge.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 15 2012, 12:19 PM
thewhiteowl
Michael took saint christeeeen's word for it that she was a fed agent, he didn't bother to check, he should have.
Ronan may have checked and brought it to the judge's attention, but if he did, he should have just told mikey so he could withdraw the case, but then I'd have missed out on the judge telling christine off, which I enjoyed immensely.

Nu summer? Are they kidding me, she looks like she's in her early 30's.
And she bears a kind of resemblance to Sharon!!! :omg:

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Why is MAB still credited as EP?

cgoff
Member Avatar

thewhiteowl
10 minutes on a soap could actually be HOURS

I see it more like a judge that knows his shit! probably had the clerk verify the slugg's employment because that was the basis for superceding the SOL!

Kudos Uncle Phil!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I thought the same thing AB, the way she's acting is like Sharon too. Off the wall, flaky and slutty

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply