Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 05:37 PM (9,289 Views)
sonemfan4life

Some of the music playing were classic cues that stopped playing under MAB, some were new ones including one that was heard often on GH that played during a Villy scene.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 19 2012, 10:05 AM
MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 05:27 PM
You all are laying it on a bit thick with the praise of the writing and production. I give it 2 months before you're calling for the removal of the new team.
that could happen, but you sure won't hear anyone crying for MAB's return.
Me either. I have watched the show from day 1 and MAB is the worse writer YnR has ever had. Whoever heard of having a story about a guy dressed in a chipmunk suit? Now that was really a insult to our intelligence.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 05:39 PM
And let's not forget Paul coming face to face with Patty and having a breakdown that should have won him an Emmy.
That just proves how versatile DD is; he could take any kind of :censored: they hand him and he'll turn in a memorable performance!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

This Newman Vs. Abbott thing is Ummm IDK yet, first off I see Billy getting tons of flack for siding w/Vikki well she is his wife so his allegiance should lye their first Now granted she's a selfish heffah for putting him in this predicament and Jack is a selfish son of bitch for making him straddle as well.

Right now I'm just #TeamBilly they got baby discombobulated.
Edited by lightandday, Oct 23 2012, 04:47 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Jack doesn't give a shit who he hurts as long as he get's what he wants.

Crossface
Member Avatar

Phyllis is the epitome of ghetto trash, how she was all up in Christine's face at CL. Phylthy Christine doesn't want your stupid sad ass life. Christine isn't less of a person because she's more career oriented. Having a husband and children doesn't make you above anyone else. Oh wait Summer hates her and Nick is divorcing her, I guess she doesn't have a life after all according to Phyllis. When Christine was going to tell her about herself Phyllis wags her finger in the air saying Christine isn't going to go there but it's ok for Phyllis to go there. Who is Phyllis to dictate what Christine says, OMG I was hoping Christine beat the bitch down into a damn coma. I bet all those people there thought that psycho bitch needed a straight jacket and electroshock therapy.

Noah's punk ass now thinks he should have been supportive of Sharon. Yea you think stupid. He goes and criticize Sharon for marrying Victor but he goes right up and hugs Victor the man that married his mother. He's such a damn loser. :flipoff: you Noah.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I say Hooray to Noah for turning his back on her. He has forgiven her and trusted her too many times. He is a grown man now and can decide who he wants to support. His mother is a tramp and has slept with every man in the Newman family including his grandfather. that is pure scum. Noah knows it and he is tired of Sharons excuses and her crying help every time a Newman man is not in her life.
Sharon needs to get her life back and start worrying about her kids instead of letting a NEwman man get in her pants because she is lonely. Now you talk about trash. Sharon is pure white trash

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

And I'm glad Summer hates her whore of a mother. Poor Summer, having to deal with Phyllis and her crazy bullshit...

RarityExtreme

I sort of like the character of Avery, and want to root for her but the actress playing her just annoys the heck out of me. She plays the role like a disney heroine without and realness to her or honesty. Her delivery is just so hollow and plastic...

I wish Christine could just be content with having ruined Phyllis's marriage and turning Summer against her, indirectly. And throw in a cool line like, "Hmm, now that Nick's free, I'm going to explore that option. He's a hell of a kisser, too! I should know."

Making Christine this miserable, bitter woman is really pathetic.

Shick
Member Avatar

RarityExtreme
Oct 24 2012, 08:36 PM
I wish Christine could just be content with having ruined Phyllis's marriage
Phyllis sleeping with Ronan did that, not Christine.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Hilarious that Noah hates his mother for marrying Victor, yet hes practically bowing to Victor in the next scene. Once again with the double standards

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 25 2012, 05:19 PM
Hilarious that Noah hates his mother for marrying Victor, yet hes practically bowing to Victor in the next scene. Once again with the double standards
Noah hates his mother because she married his grandfather! Who wouldn't hate their mother for that? It's sick.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Oct 25 2012, 06:46 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 25 2012, 06:46 PM
Queen B
Noah hates his mother because she married his grandfather! Who wouldn't hate their mother for that? It's sick.
Didn't Woody Allen do something similar?

Shick
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Queen B
I agree, but I wouldn't think too highly of my grandpa either tbh

Queen B
Member Avatar

I like Avery but shes on way too fucking much. Who does this bitch think she is, Phyllis or Sharon?

If they are trying to make Avery the new leading lady then I won't be down with that

LPS
Member Avatar

Avery is a waste, IMO. I still say she has ZERO chemistry with Nick.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

LPS
Oct 25 2012, 06:55 PM
DrewHamilton
Queen B
He married Mia Farrow's adopted daughter who he had helped raise.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Just Say No! lol

LPS
Member Avatar

^How very Nancy Reagan.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 25 2012, 06:55 PM
DrewHamilton
Queen B
he married his adopted stepdaughter. :huh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply