Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 05:37 PM (9,222 Views)
Peridott
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 25 2012, 08:59 PM
I like Avery but shes on way too fucking much. Who does this bitch think she is, Phyllis or Sharon?

If they are trying to make Avery the new leading lady then I won't be down with that
Phyllis and Sharon gotta scoot over cuz this new regime clearly has a jones for Avery/JC. I peeped it soon as I saw her spacious apartment.

Adam stashing away Sharon on his property is stupid. This is what MM raved endlessly about? I'm not seeing the awesomeness here. I'd rather Sharon just own up to burning down the ranch. I'm sick of these damsel in distress stories for her.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Petunia

LPS
Oct 25 2012, 09:06 PM
Avery is a waste, IMO. I still say she has ZERO chemistry with Nick.
I totally disagree...I like her...and Nick isn't such a wimp when he is with her. Better than Phylis that's for sure

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Peridott
Oct 26 2012, 03:28 AM
Queen B
I like Avery but shes on way too fucking much. Who does this bitch think she is, Phyllis or Sharon?

If they are trying to make Avery the new leading lady then I won't be down with that
Phyllis and Sharon gotta scoot over cuz this new regime clearly has a jones for Avery/JC. I peeped it soon as I saw her spacious apartment.

Adam stashing away Sharon on his property is stupid. This is what MM raved endlessly about? I'm not seeing the awesomeness here. I'd rather Sharon just own up to burning down the ranch. I'm sick of these damsel in distress stories for her.

Umm`Humm!And I check that writer Boyd twitter feed a while back he and JC seem real cool with one another and from my perspective he's looking forward to writing for her.

The Wussy guy lauded the same sentiments when Mad & Co, was writing up a storm for Adam remember he called the scripts "EPIC" the writers were "EPIC" everything was SOooo fucking "EPIC"until that screen time got shorten then he started giving out his showing dates. :blulaugh:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Petunia
Oct 26 2012, 09:17 PM
LPS
I totally disagree...I like her...and Nick isn't such a wimp when he is with her. Better than Phylis that's for sure
Thing is they writing her as a different character too! Avery was no angel when she came to town! Now she's baking cupcakes??

ratfink
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 27 2012, 12:16 AM
Petunia
LPS
Thing is they writing her as a different character too! Avery was no angel when she came to town! Now she's baking cupcakes??
She was no angel? What does that mean?

kelly777
Member Avatar

Peridott
Oct 26 2012, 03:28 AM
Queen B

I'm not impressed with this shit either. Same bullshit as MAB in a prettier package.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Oct 27 2012, 12:44 AM
3WishGenie
Petunia
LPS
I was going to ask the same question. What did avery do wrong when she came to town?

Queen B
Member Avatar

Avery is the type of character who would fit perfectly in a story with Paul or Michael

Nick and Avery together is just boring and it feels forced. JC doesn't challenge JM's acting skills the way SC did. Their scenes together just feel like filler for everything else right now. I will say that the only scenes i've been enjoying is Jack/Phyllis.. they have always worked well together, and Phyllis actually looks like a grown up in those scenes instead of a teenager with a bad attitude

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 27 2012, 09:58 AM
ratfink
3WishGenie
Petunia

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I was going to ask the same question. What did avery do wrong when she came to town?
She got Daisy out to spite Phyllis. I thought she had an edge. Now not so much.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Oct 27 2012, 04:33 PM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 27 2012, 12:09 PM
Avery is the type of character who would fit perfectly in a story with Paul or Michael

Nick and Avery together is just boring and it feels forced. JC doesn't challenge JM's acting skills the way SC did. Their scenes together just feel like filler for everything else right now. I will say that the only scenes i've been enjoying is Jack/Phyllis.. they have always worked well together, and Phyllis actually looks like a grown up in those scenes instead of a teenager with a bad attitude
SC didn't challenge anyones acting. She is not that great a actress herself. The only people that ever challenged JC's acting was MS. He was bored to tears with SC and you could tell it in his acting. Even lately his acting is much better since he has been working with MS. Geez how could anyone call SC a good actress?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 27 2012, 04:30 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 27 2012, 09:58 AM
ratfink
3WishGenie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
She got Daisy out to spite Phyllis. I thought she had an edge. Now not so much.
I didn't think she did it to spite phyliss, she just didn't know daisy's history and thought she was doing the the right thing for the baby.
I guess she thought daisy couldn't possibly be crazier than phyliss! lol

Queen B
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Oct 27 2012, 04:35 PM
Queen B

SC didn't challenge anyones acting. She is not that great a actress herself. The only people that ever challenged JC's acting was MS. He was bored to tears with SC and you could tell it in his acting. Even lately his acting is much better since he has been working with MS. Geez how could anyone call SC a good actress?
JM appears to be embarrassed for MS in all their scenes, sorry and sometimes when she is trying too hard JM looks like he wants to burst out laughing

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

HotPepper
Oct 27 2012, 04:35 PM
Queen B

I question anyone that calls MS a good actress so... I mean those fucking jazz hands, and that over acting? JM does look embarrassed for her at times, Queen B is right about that. The only time he has EVER been challenged in a scene is with Sharon Case. Working with MS means he just stands around doing nothing while that crazy bitch yells and screams and chews the scenery.
Edited by Shick, Oct 29 2012, 04:22 PM.

Soapwatcher

At least Sharon Case doesn't repeat her lines 50 million times and flutter her hands, MS is a good actress and I have seen her in other shows, but SC is also a good actress, just because she acts loony tunes on the show that's her job and she's doing a fine job, I hated the character acting the way she did but that proves Sharon is a good actress, just because some people are up in MS ass doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Oct 29 2012, 11:45 AM
At least Sharon Case doesn't repeat her lines 50 million times and flutter her hands, MS is a good actress and I have seen her in other shows, but SC is also a good actress, just because she acts loony tunes on the show that's her job and she's doing a fine job, I hated the character acting the way she did but that proves Sharon is a good actress, just because some people are up in MS ass doesn't mean the rest of us are.
I'm sure if MS flutters her hands and repeats her lines 50 times it's because she's DIRECTED to and it's her job to follow direction.
Not everyone is up in Sharon Case's ass either. :huh:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

What kind of director would tell someone to overact? I think that comes naturally for an actor/actress...

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Especially when it's in multiple episodes by multiple directors.

LPS
Member Avatar

I am sorry, but I bet MS chooses to repeat her lines 50 times. Why would they have her repeat? IMO, she does it because she forgets her lines and she thinks it makes her scenes dramatic.

Queen B
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 29 2012, 03:21 PM
I am sorry, but I bet MS chooses to repeat her lines 50 times. Why would they have her repeat? IMO, she does it because she forgets her lines and she thinks it makes her scenes dramatic.
It's like she thinks its cute or something. It's actually just cringe worthy

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I have no doubt that MS repeating her lines all the time is her call, she does that to make the scenes more dramatic. That being said I'm not getting into a pissing contest about which actress is better. Both MS and SC are emmy award winning actresses who are deserving of their awards IMO.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply