Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (16,552 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

Michelle Stafford tweeted:

@simplysaidjill: @DanielGoddard @JoshuaMorrowYR @TheRealStafford how bout a teenage pregnancy with Summer & Fen???? #YR How bout not

LMAO....IMO, that woman definitely has a few ages issues. Its just a hunch.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LOL sensitive bitch..

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 15 2012, 03:29 PM
Michelle Stafford tweeted:

@simplysaidjill: @DanielGoddard @JoshuaMorrowYR @TheRealStafford how bout a teenage pregnancy with Summer & Fen???? #YR How bout not

LMAO....IMO, that woman definitely has a few ages issues. Its just a hunch.
I don't know what the problem is, she already has one grand daughter lol which she was going to raise as her own! :tounge:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I sure don't want to see summer, who looks 30, turn up pregnant and go through the histrionics and the blame game.
How about we take a rest from the baby scene for awhile, for everyone?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Please, no babies. Sad that Chelsea and Adam lost theirs but at least they were married and Chelsea is still young enough to go through it.
As for Summer... I don't like the actress. Looks too old to be a teen. Wanna bet on how long she lasts?

soapflake02

on a tons of lighter note, MS and MM are at dancing with the stars. They showed MM after Emmitt went backstage and MM tweeted a photo of him and MS.

Checkers
Member Avatar

carlene gladman ‏@carliesouex
@EBraeden this goes way back, who was the actress, you locked in your basement? I have to make this clear,Victor's basement.:)

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden
@carliesouex was it Julia? I know I locked her lover in there and fed him baked rats!!! OMG!!!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

@OnAirWithDoug
" Coming 10/22 3PM EST/12P PST: Eric Braeden (#YR @EBraeden) http://wp.me/p2LSps-tR "

https://twitter.com/OnAirWithDoug/status/259094114967117824

More Info on EB 10/22 Upcoming Interview

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 14 2012, 07:28 AM
lightandday
Oct 13 2012, 03:49 PM
Eric Braeden @EBraeden
"Have a very nice weekend, everyone! Health and happiness! And love in your heart for your children and loved ones!" :wub:
tried to tell everyone he was a nice guy, but nooooooooooooooooooo. ;)
Tweeting with Eric is a joy compared to some of the others that Tweet. He is really nice and tries to tweet almost everyone that tweets him. He talks about interesting subjects, his granddaughters and even said they had him wrapped. He is even comical and laughs a lot. I love tweeting with him and I have only seen him get ugly to a tweeter but the guy was nasty and rude. Eric just told him he was going to piss him off if he didn't shut up.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Oct 15 2012, 08:08 PM
on a tons of lighter note, MS and MM are at dancing with the stars. They showed MM after Emmitt went backstage and MM tweeted a photo of him and MS.
Both of them are at DWTS to cheer Kristie Alley on. Kristey is one of MS best friends.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kristie and Michelle are both Scientologists not sure about Michael though. Sharon Case is a Scientologist too.

cgoff
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 20 2012, 10:49 AM
Kristie and Michelle are both Scientologists not sure about Michael though. Sharon Case is a Scientologist too.
:soapbox: what does them being Scientologist have to do with anything?

Unlike some Scientologist, you do not see or hear Michelle, Sharon or Kirstie on their soapbox all the time about it.

why not just say "nice to MS and MM on DWTS supporting Michelle's FRIEND Kirstie?" :shrug:
Edited by cgoff, Oct 20 2012, 12:19 PM.

kelly777
Member Avatar

cgoff
Oct 20 2012, 12:12 PM
Miss Rhi
Oct 20 2012, 10:49 AM
:soapbox: what does them being Scientologist have to do with anything?

Once they start with that religion they start acting bat shit. Tom Cruise for example. JMO

Daytime
Member Avatar

Quote:

Saw this series of tweets on @nelliebranco.

Caro‏@Caro2454
@nelliebranco Hey, when you said Phick fans will be upset but not because of Phack, did you mean because of Nick&Avery?

Nelson Branco‏@nelliebranco
@Caro2454 Yep.

Lisa‏@lisamarieLML
@nelliebranco @Caro2454 Do they plan on making Navery a big couple on Y&R? I get the feeling they are...

@lisamarieLML Yep.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?831305-Nelson-Branco-Re-Nick-amp-Avery

ratfink
Member Avatar

I could go for Nick & Avery. I am so disgusted with Phyllis right now, I would like anything to happen that makes her squirm. I really like Phyllis, but she thinks EVERYTHING is all about her. She is being a bad wife, bad mother and very bad friend... :soapbox: (sorry, I'm done)

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 20 2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:

Caro‏@Caro2454
@nelliebranco Hey, when you said Phick fans will be upset but not because of Phack, did you mean because of Nick&Avery?

@Caro2454 Yep.

Lisa‏@lisamarieLML
@nelliebranco @Caro2454 Do they plan on making Navery a big couple on Y&R? I get the feeling they are...

@lisamarieLML Yep.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?831305-Nelson-Branco-Re-Nick-amp-Avery
I figured that from the promo & Avery getting a new set.

Larel

Daytime
Oct 20 2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:

Caro‏@Caro2454

@Caro2454 Yep.

Lisa‏@lisamarieLML

@lisamarieLML Yep.

Omg that second tweet is mine to NB, I never thought he would respond though :laugh:

NB is pretty accurate when it comes to Y&R so this is very interesting... B-)

Only1Way
Member Avatar

They were to willing to say "yep." No intrigue, just yep.

Larel

Only1Way
Oct 20 2012, 08:28 PM
They were to willing to say "yep." No intrigue, just yep.
Huh? :unsure:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

@Caro2454 Yep.

Quote:

@lisamarieLML Yep.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply