Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (16,477 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I'm okay with Navery right now. At least she looks around his age for pete's sake..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Interesting exchange with a YR writer & Tweep:

Posted Image

They were talking about Nadia's Theme to begin with.
Edited by kelly777, Oct 21 2012, 12:09 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Thanks for that Kelly! It's good to know that the writers even know about Cassie and the fact that Nick and Sharon were once a couple lol. They way the show's being written right now, it's like Shick never even existed :/

kelly777
Member Avatar

In reference to Phick:

Posted Image

kelly777
Member Avatar

Tweet about Ronan having a kid:

Posted Image

oops the paintbrush got away from me!

Edited by kelly777, Oct 21 2012, 12:28 AM.

kelly777
Member Avatar

One more and then I'm finished for the night!

Posted Image

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Larel
Oct 20 2012, 08:22 PM
Daytime
Oct 20 2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:

Saw this series of tweets on @nelliebranco.

Caro‏@Caro2454
@nelliebranco Hey, when you said Phick fans will be upset but not because of Phack, did you mean because of Nick&Avery?

Nelson Branco‏@nelliebranco
@Caro2454 Yep.

Lisa‏@lisamarieLML
@nelliebranco @Caro2454 Do they plan on making Navery a big couple on Y&R? I get the feeling they are...

Nelson Branco‏@nelliebranco
@lisamarieLML Yep.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?831305-Nelson-Branco-Re-Nick-amp-Avery
Omg that second tweet is mine to NB, I never thought he would respond though :laugh:

NB is pretty accurate when it comes to Y&R so this is very interesting... B-)
Are You kidding NB is rarely right on his GUESSES about YnR. I believe little of what the man says because he talks out of the side of his mouth and really knows little about what is going to happen on YnR and only says what He thinks will happen. The man actually know a little more then we know what is going to happen and that really isn't much. WE are just like him and Think we know what is going to happen.

trafalgar

Posted Image

It looks like "Shadam" is a go...

Posted Image

... and so is "Navery".

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I skip watch if they put shadam/navery and I won't be watching then.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

It's weird putting Nick with Phyllis' sister, but I didn't completely hate them together. I DO hate having Adam and Sharon together though. To me that's such a damaging relationship for her. I don't need Sharon and Nick immediately back together, but Adam shouldn't be an option for her.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

To me that's such a damaging relationship for her.

What relationship hasn't been damaging? She's pulled some shenanigan in every relationship she's had. Every time she steps away and divorces, she has another man on stand-by.
It should be Shadam, they are alike!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Oct 20 2012, 07:39 PM
I could go for Nick & Avery. I am so disgusted with Phyllis right now, I would like anything to happen that makes her squirm. I really like Phyllis, but she thinks EVERYTHING is all about her. She is being a bad wife, bad mother and very bad friend... :soapbox: (sorry, I'm done)
oh please no, when phyliss gets in a tight spot she goes all batshit crazy and does everything possible to make whatever situation it is, worse.
Everytime I hear her say, "I have a plan", I just :huh: here we go again!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

From Robert Adamson (NuNoah):

Quote:

@Rgala: Man.. All ya gotta do to understand soap opera hay day is watch some early clips!! Wow. Nick and Sharon.. Damn.. Steamy..

I agree :wub:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Victoria Rowell ‏@victoriarowell
Sony TV Sr VP STEVE KENT stated Friday that bringing back character DRU WINTERS is NOT the creative direction Young & Restless is going in.

Head of Diversity at CBS, Josie Thomas asks if I can find work w/ another Network? CBS helmer, Leslie Moonves does not want me affiliated.

Here's the scoop ppl - for years I tackled diversity issues behind the camera re: unfair practices for minority hiring on Young & Restless.

Nat'l Urban League Pres. Marc Morial, Bill Bell Jr., Sony VP Steve Kent, and me met on Wall Street in NUL offices 2discuss hiring practices

Young&Restless soap in its history had NEVER hired an African American producer, writer or director, and its audience is over 50%black.

I was told Steve Kent was trying to gets off Young & Restless while I was still there. And I knew that without anyone telling me.

As a result Bell Dramatic Serial & Sony Pictures TV were forced to hire FIRST black female writer, Susan Dansby, a 4time EMMY winner on Y&R

There is nothing easy about speaking up for change - especially the blackball-bullying but rest assured there is more than CBS & soap opera!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I gave 22 years to CBS on two shows...so, now you know the truth and it doesn't take a Charlie Sheen moment to send a smart girl packing.

The Y&R dirty soap issue of lack of minority hiring in writing, directing, producing went all the way to #1 sponsor, Proctor & Gamble.

Thank National Urban League for pulling back the Y&R sheets and demanding change in the 21st century on a billion dollar CBS licensed show

WHY was Sally McDonald demoted from her producer position on Y&R - a woman, a mother, an enormous talent? They don't want NORMA RAE there;)

New Y&R Exec Prod, Head Writer Jill Farren-Phelps hawking costumer, Jen Johns...no style? DRU brought her own clothes to set. U know it.

CBS helmer, Leslie Moonves, and I have a standing lunch meeting, now two years old. I worked for the network collectively for 22 years.

A reason, a season, a lifetime. Young & Restless finally has begun hiring minority directors as well.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I wish VR would just give it a rest, she obviously can't get hired anywhere else and she keeps stirring the pot at Sony.
It's time to move on VR. I used to really like her, started watching her back when she was on the show with Dick Van Dyke, but she's been working on my last nerve for awhile now, and I think she's just embarrassing herself. JMO
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 24 2012, 10:26 AM
I wish VR would just give it a rest, she obviously can't get hired anywhere else and she keeps stirring the pot at Sony.
It's time to move on VR. I used to really like her, started watching her back when she was on the show with Dick Van Dyke, but she's been working on my last nerve for awhile now, and I think she's just embarrassing herself. JMO
Now you talk about a batshit crazy woman. VR is completely out of reality and crazy as a damn loon.
I listened to her on Fox Hole a weekly radio program and all she could talk about was how minorities were mistreated. How she was mistreated. She tried to get KSJ involved in it and he was on the show. He refused and told her to fight her own battles Daris McCray was on there too and he told her to get lost too.
She needs to shut her crazy ass and work on another book because she needs something other then how she was so wrongly treated on YnR and them not hiring her back. Does this woman forget she broke her contract and left because she wanted to leave. Not once but last time made it her second time to leave the show with her just walking out. She is damn lucky they hired the batshit crazy woman the first time.

Mason
Member Avatar

It's a shame that she seems to have irrevocably burnt that bridge because Y&R could really use Dru. I don't have much sympathy for her, though, as it was her choice to leave in the first place and all of the melodrama has gotten old and tiring.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I think VR just needs to move on cuz its pointless to keep rehashing the same stuff and clamoring for a return. It is hopeless, let it go.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

VR is not going to let it go because she is batshit crazy and will be carrying on about YnR and how they did her wrong this time next year.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply