Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (16,473 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

She done it to herself. Shot herself in the foot trying to be a big shot. Trying to pull others into her fight just shows ya that she didn't have enough confidence in her self to fight it on her own. She thinks she'd be welcomed back with open arms? I think there is only one actress there that she really got along with.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Did VR leave on her own accord? I thought she was fired.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

VR unleash these comments because her FANS every since MAB firing were the ones heavily clamoring for her return SO it appears some (PTB) "Powers That Be table talk went on and the end result is V basically letting FANS know Les Moonves said "NO" and doesn't want her back at the network period VR took a bull by the horn telling on the high ups speaking of the 30 plus years of racism behind CBS corridors and she wasn't the only one when Dawn Stern spoke of it`BAM! Fired Davetta Sherwood complain FIRED.. Truth of the matter is them prejudice muthafucks never hired any Black writers nor producers & here we are twenty got damn twelve and finally got Susan Dansby for a short time AND even then rumor reports circle she didn't receive all her proper recognition... So Yea whatever the hell I will stand with the supposedly "crazyshit" of VR any day.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I wouldn't embarrass myself by continuously hocking a company that has made it perfectly clear that they don't want me.
What is the advantage of getting a job that you have to get via lawsuit?
If they didn't like you the first time, what makes her think they'll like her if she sues to get in?
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 25 2012, 01:30 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar

The point is she responding and if some don't like it then O'Well....AGAIN I repeat her FANS started this not her and she let them know recent outcome of the talks ....So what's the problem? Because VR didn't come with some feathery remarks about what happen? HA! I know one thing when one has to speak truth to power especially regarding blatant racism it ain't never PRETTY.!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 25 2012, 01:42 PM
The point is she responding and if some don't like it then O'Well....AGAIN I repeat her FANS started this not her and she let them know recent outcome of the talks ....So what's the problem? Because VR didn't come with some feathery remarks about what happen? HA! I know one thing when one has to speak truth to power especially regarding blatant racism it ain't never PRETTY.!
I cannot believe you threw the race card in there.
If there were no black people on the show at all, I might agree with that, but there are!
VR is a troublemaker, every so often she starts tweeting that she might be coming back, it never happens because it never was going to happen, the woman is delusional and it has zero to do with what race she is.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 25 2012, 05:03 PM
lightandday
If there were no black people on the show at all, I might agree with that, but there are!
VR is a troublemaker, every so often she starts tweeting that she might be coming back, it never happens because it never was going to happen, the woman is delusional and it has zero to do with what race she is.
Seriously? Neil, Devon and Roxanne who are barley EVER on, and we can't seriously even count Lily because CK has been it very clear that she doesn't like to be labeled as a black female

Honestly though, VR was by FAR the most impressive black female actress on Y&R EVER and her fans have been aching for her back on the show. To some, she was the only reason so many people watched..and Y&R was home to her for many years so I absolutely see nothing crazy with VR standing up for what she believes and being passionate about the show she worked on for most of her life.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Lets not forget that Michelle Stafford's cunty self SPIT on her. I supported VR 100% when she told the press about that incident because I always knew VR is a smart woman, she can sense a snake from a mile away and she OBVIOUSLY had every right to be offended by MS, you know how much of a sarcastic bitch she can be.. always rambling on about her sex scenes with Nick, she doesn't realize shes offending people in the process in an attempt to be funny when she only embarrasses herself.
Edited by Queen B, Oct 25 2012, 05:13 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
lightandday
I didn't "Throw" anything but the truth the "Race Card" ain't mine to throw just because black folk are on the show doesn't mean it wasn't an obvious factor of VR fallout hell just a year ago look at what happen to KSJ when he spoke out regarding writing his ass was OFF screen so regardless of what you THINK I pulled the real fact is she had not tweeted about a come back until the FIRING OF MAB my Twitter TimeLine was saturated w/ "VR We Want Dru Back" now here it is weeks later apparently "PTP talks occurred she let the people no what was up afterward & soon as she was done with those tweets Rhi listed VR went on about her way posted her philanthropy work and was later meeting up w/her daughter at the airport I say that to say if it was a tweet festival begging for her job back then it would have went on`ON for a matter of days as she did the day of joining twitter a few years ago when she really did want the job back.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I love VR, shes a class act and deserves better than Y&R anyways.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 25 2012, 05:23 PM
I love VR, shes a class act and deserves better than Y&R anyways.
Cha! I adore her as well and for the fans who wanted her back will just have to keep the memories not to mention it ain't like Y&R is some fucking stellar show to be on anymore.. I much rather watch her on a larger scale taking on a role as she did for one of the greatest novels ever written and working along side the likes of Mr.S.Jackson other company.
Edited by lightandday, Oct 25 2012, 05:33 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 25 2012, 05:21 PM
Sammie Jo
lightandday
I didn't "Throw" anything but the truth the "Race Card" ain't mine to throw just because black folk are on the show doesn't mean it wasn't an obvious factor of VR fallout hell just a year ago look at what happen to KSJ when he spoke out regarding writing his ass was OFF screen so regardless of what you THINK I pulled the real fact is she had not tweeted about a come back until the FIRING OF MAB my Twitter TimeLine was saturated w/ "VR We Want Dru Back" now here it is weeks later apparently "PTP talks occurred she let the people no what was up afterward & soon as she was done with those tweets Rhi listed VR went on about her way posted her philanthropy work and was later meeting up w/her daughter at the airport I say that to say if it was a tweet festival begging for her job back then it would have went on`ON for a matter of days as she did the day of joining twitter a few years ago when she really did want the job back.
no, she said something about coming back about a year ago and then about a year or so before that.
MTS got "punished" too for something or other that happened.
VR left with bad blood twice, from the reports I read.
As far as KSJ, well, he was badmouthing the show, that's what happens when you badmouth the boss, did anyone else do that and get away with it?
I'm not going to argue with you about it because obviously you see things differently, but I think VR is about 4 short of a 6 pack and if it was me, I would just move on and remember that Living well is the best revenge, because if she keeps it up, she'll never get work again, she'll have a rep of a troublemaker.
Wrong as it is, show biz is a kiss ass biz, you piss off the wrong people and it's curtains for you.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Quote:

I'm not going to argue with you about it because obviously you see things differently. Obviously I really do

Quote:

MTS got "punished" too for something or other that happened < If memory serves she never was punished for speaking about the show Mel issues were about her $$Stacks/Contracts.

Quote:

As far as KSJ, well, he was badmouthing the show, that's what happens when you badmouth the boss, did anyone else do that and get away with it? Yes it was my darling Eric Braeden who got away with all through LML tenure and I wholeheartedly applauded him for doing so and guess who patted VR on the back during that time .

Spoiler: click to toggle
Awww Hugging both my Soap Chicas.

taylore
Member Avatar

Awwwwwwwwww love that picture,i just wanna cry right now can't believe i'll probably never see my girl Dru again.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Woah Victoria Rowell is going off on twitter!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Crazygirl
Oct 26 2012, 05:42 PM
Woah Victoria Rowell is going off on twitter!!
Yeah I'm trying to wait till she's done to post them all. Guess I may as well post the first batch now.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Victoria Rowell ‏@victoriarowell
so much jealousy, who needs it? @ChourieMiew: @victoriarowell Fans hope you'll return to Y&R. The Winters need you, your joy.

I knew when he left, some wld come gunning...you wldn't believe. One year a Y&R staffer hid material for nomination purposes. She got caught

I was told NOT to take price tags out of my wardrobe by Jennifer Johns per producers request

Peter Bergman demanded I not pepper my scenes w/Druisms

Yes, Michelle Stafford nefariously and deliberately spat on me - Sony VP, Steve Kent made her apologize but punished me

Yes, I was told by Y&R public relations, "Brown doesn't sell." I said, "Really? I thought over 50% of Y&R viewers were brown."

I campaigned for TEN years to represent Young&Restless in an annual Monte Carlo television festival and for TEN years Y&R producers said NO

I campaigned for better lighting on stage for minorities, as we required lighting adjustments due to our skin tone. It was met w/resistance

I was pulled into Melody T. Scott's dressing room by her horrid husband, Edward Scott & told my work wasn't good. I told him to go to hell

Told my hair was, "Strange"

Michelle Stafford screaming on set, "You're a FREAK! Nobody likes you!" THAT is ADULT, RACIST BULLYING. I still delivered for the Y&R fans

I changed hours of Y&R script so it cld have some authenticity of a black family - writing someone else took credit for & earned an EMMY

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Quote:

@VictoriaRowell: Melody Thomas Scott is just plain MEAN

:omg: LOL VR is going off tonight
Edited by Shick, Oct 26 2012, 06:13 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Quote:

@VictoriaRowell: Crystal Khalil/Lily is just disturbing and cruel

Shick
Member Avatar

Quote:

@VictoriaRowell: Jeanne Cooper/Mrs. Chancellor - old school cool

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply