Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (15,931 Views)
Crazygirl
Member Avatar

So I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that VR is not coming back to Y&R again. No way, no how. Wow she's letting everyone have it tonight.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Victoria Rowell ‏@victoriarowell
There are no words to describe the abject disparity I endured on Y&R and Sony Steve Kent and Steve Mosko know it.

CBS helmer Leslie Moonves was well aware and said he was going to look in to it. I'm still waiting on that return call.

Behind scenes CBS sources confessed I/Dru tested as high as Young & Restless male lead but Y&R producers didn't want me to know. But I did!

I stood up to the 'high school' but it never should've been. It was deliberate bullying...a lady with too much heat.

I'm here to say the fire ain't out yet, not by a long shot. Cause honey, that Y&R madness was just a scratch in the groove!

Now don't ask why did I stay and all that madness. Do you SEE me? I am a black actress & writer. Exactly, there's your answer.

Stayed same reason Timmy & Mary stay on their jobs. Mouths to feed, bills to pay, minded my own business. But being too good can backfire

BUT even iron bends...

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Now I'll share about best & brightest left on Young & Restless are Eric Braeden who has to take crap everyday. He's amazingly resilient.

Jess Walton should've been a movie star, she's that good.

Some actors can't remember lines anymore than they can hold water

John Fisher YOU are not a nice man

Best directors are Mike Denney & Sallly McDonald

Josh O'Connell should have been promoted to Exec Producer by now -- knows Y&R like back of hand and he's kindhearted

Jeanne Cooper/Mrs. Chancellor - old school cool

Greg Rickhart - solid actor, prime time quality

Michael Damian - gorgeous, wonderful, funny, charismatic

Lauralee Bell/Crickett, her father's daughter...kind

Crystal Khalil/Lily is just disturbing and cruel

Melody Thomas Scott is just plain MEAN

Now you understand the unwillingness to pull DRU up that Genoa City cliff. Also Steve Kent's BOSS man told me he won't override Stevieboy.

NO was my answer & then a barrage of circumstances that made it impossible to work at Y&R. That wasn't a coincidence.

I wanted to go the distance, write, direct & produce for Young & Restless...why not? I put in the time & in the Writers Guild.

Look, Y&R creator, Wm Bell Sr. is turning in his grave that his office is not inhabited by his son Billy Bell Jr. but by a corporate suit

God bless Julia Pace & Debbie Morgan - right about now they are scratching their weaves saying, "And Victoria did this for 14 years?" Yep!

Didn't take nonsense “@headcloud: @victoriarowell I really liked Davetta Sherwood as Lily. Why didn't they keep ur?”

God. What's the point of Bell Sr. breaking his back for Y&R and not using company talent?

Can you imagine if Billy Bell Jr. did a power play (c'mon Billy untuck 'em) and pulled me in the same way Steve Kent tossed his wife out?

@victoriarowell: All day long keep saying, I AM A RAINBOW! See what happens.

Ppl talk about children being bullied but somehow minimize when it happens to adults. Talk about it.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Billy, let one of your dad's actors direct, write, grow

Kimberlin Brown/Sheila - FANTASTIC! I wld hire her all day long. Unfortunately, there's an actrrresss who guards the gate on that one

yes, that one “@cw1090: @victoriarowell you mean her dressing room that's full of framed mag covers of herself??? How did u cope w/fools”

Heather Tom? Hummph, please. No thanks.

Anyone who can't speak, is ridiculous.

Thad Luckenbill - If only God could clone that one.

Don Diamont - he can't help it.

Kristoph St. John - tossed about irresponsibly. He deserves a solid storyline & more than a KITCHENETTE after 20 years on Young & Restless.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Brighton McClure/Devon - like my own son, respectful, gloriously talented

Trisha Cast - reminded me of Jodi Foster. Smart, level-headed, powerful actress. Cld do film, primetime I'd she wanted to

Susan Flannery is an awe-inspiring lady. At the top of my list w/Helen Mirren “@AvaLatrice: @victoriarowell Ooh, what about Susan Flannery?”

(deep breath, exhale) distractingly handsome, cld work big screen but he's way chill “@sbsells: @victoriarowell What about Joshua Morrow?”

oh, and he's a harmless flirt, no disrespect to Toby...he can't help it “@sbsells: @victoriarowell What about Joshua Morrow?”

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Quote:

@VictoriaRowell: Sharon Case - one smooth customer. That's one actress that hits her mark, knows her lines & doesn't take the job home. Kudos.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Kristoff St John ‏@kristoffstjohn1
“Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.” ― Charles de Gaulle

Shick
Member Avatar

Quote:

@Ceya89: @victoriarowell thoughts about Sharon Case and Joshua Morrow?”

Quote:

‏@victoriarowell: Chemistry! She brings the actor out of him, makes him WORK! “

:hail:

Daytime
Member Avatar

I respect VR, I really do but I find all this ridiculous. I'm sorry.. To me it sounds like they told her no and she's lashing out. Plus, do it really matter what she thinks about her ex-coworkers? It doesn't.. Her opinion is just what it is her opinion and it carries little weight. It just spells "Seeking for Attention" to me.

Its reminding me of Michael Muhney and its turning me off.

But whatever.. :shrug:

Edited by Daytime, Oct 26 2012, 07:40 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

I love this shit. VR is sounding off on personal experiences with these people who we see everyday on screen.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 26 2012, 07:38 PM
I respect VR, I really do but I find all this ridiculous. I'm sorry.. To me it sounds like they told her no and she's lashing out. Plus, do it really matter what she thinks about her ex-coworkers? It doesn't.. Her opinion is just what it is her opinion and it carries little weight. It just spells "Seeking for Attention" to me.

Its reminding me of Michael Muhney and its turning me off.

But whatever.. :shrug:

I really have to agree with you. It's getting embarrassing at this stage. I'm guessing she was told she wasn't coming back too but this was not the way to go about letting her fans know. This isn't helping her any and if anything it's kind of making it look a little more understandable why they haven't brought her back. If all these people are so horrible and her time at Y&R was filled with nothing but this kind of crap she shouldn't be trying to come back, she should frankly be grateful she's gone from that horrible place with all those horrible people.

I was laughing at first, but not anymore. I love VR and I want Dru back on the show and now all this has done has made that completely impossible now.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Shick
Oct 26 2012, 07:48 PM
I love this shit. VR is sounding off on personal experiences with these people who we see everyday on screen.
Girl when that fan tweeted "Fans hope you'll return to Y&R. The Winters need you, your joy.” When I saw " & her repose "Creator BB fiercely protected me" I knew it was about to pop-off.. :D

Daytime
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 26 2012, 07:48 PM
Still doesn't make what she says is true, not that I'm calling her a lie.. Just remember its 2 sides to every story and then there's the truth.

I am in agreement with Crazygirl.. If she was that darn miserable why would she want to work with these "supposedly" racist people??? For the fans? I don't think so..There isn't any amount of fandom that would make me take the crap she claimed they dished out at her. Not a one!

I would just go find another soap to work on. But why would anybody want to take the chance and hire her? There isn't any network that would be willing to take the risk of being tarnished by "The Great Victoria Rowell".. I'm just sayin.

She needs to chill.. If she brought in a ratings galore, these people wouldn't bring her back. She is burning bridges.

There is a right way and a wrong way to go about doing things.. She is going about it the wrong way. Just My Opinion.

lightandday
Member Avatar

To me It's okay because she's not coming back and knows it! Which is why she letting all hang out.

Daytime
Member Avatar

She's already done that though.. VR is getting sucked in by Fandom manipulations which almost all the time backfires.. These fans want to get her riled up and they know just how to do it. I wish these actresses would smarten up.. I've said the same thing about Michelle Stafford.. You can't get sucked in. In the end it just makes you look bad.

Shick
Member Avatar

Funny how nobody at Y&R ever really denies what she says as false or as lies. Even MS about the spitting admits to doing it but words around it by making it seem like it wasn't that big of a deal.

lightandday
Member Avatar

LMMFAO! Damn either I'm seeing things or did her following increase by more than 5000/6000 in one wk?..

Funny thing about fans they okay with the remarks when it's suitable but let one of them attacks go against a favorite of theirs B-) I'm looking at this no different than the multitude of Y&R soap fans who was spouting viscous attacks at the actors during this election process just bleeding all over into these actors TL talking cash shit....

bygnedys

She lost me when she said G.R. could act, I don't think so.

I don't think E.B. puts up with crap, it looked like he controlled the show when MAB was there.

Shick
Member Avatar

GR used to have good material to work with when VR was on Y&R. Ever since 2007/2008, his character has become a cartoon/joke.

lightandday
Member Avatar

GR fell off big time and is such a pointless Character now and the Chippy S/l did hella damage.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply