Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (16,320 Views)
Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Personally I do believe what she's saying. I have no doubt that certain people treated her like crap, I've never seen them really deny what she's said. I just hate the way this is all making her look. I love VR and I hate reading some of the stuff I'm seeing on twitter right now.

The one I was the most surprised about personally was HT. I always thought just about everyone liked her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cgoff
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 26 2012, 08:25 PM
Funny how nobody at Y&R ever really denies what she says as false or as lies. Even MS about the spitting admits to doing it but words around it by making it seem like it wasn't that big of a deal.
there is no reason to respond to the lunatic! VR is a a non-entity to the show, the actors, the crew (who hate her passionately) and TPTB.

evidently the mental illness that her biological mother suffers from is hereditary!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Oct 26 2012, 08:48 PM
Personally I do believe what she's saying. I have no doubt that certain people treated her like crap, I've never seen them really deny what she's said. I just hate the way this is all making her look. I love VR and I hate reading some of the stuff I'm seeing on twitter right now.

The one I was the most surprised about personally was HT. I always thought just about everyone liked her.
Yeah.. I don't agree with the way she's handling it either.. probably because she's done this before. You can look for her to go off every couple of months or so.

Maybe it will make her feel better or worse.. Sometimes rant tweeting can get you in trouble. lol

I think she has officially "Killed Dru" which is a shame. :shame:

Edited by Daytime, Oct 26 2012, 09:14 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

I think she has officially "Killed Dru" which is a shame.
And did it intentionally so yea I truly believe that but this fan don't mind it one bit, VR made sure "O so no VR return watch this..... I damn near lost my cocktail a few times this late evening wit her. :laugh: When I saw MF site two days ago I was like she's getting ready to fucking blow like never before.
Edited by lightandday, Oct 26 2012, 09:31 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Losing my shit reading Victoria's tweets right now. I love her so much

Daytime
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 26 2012, 09:31 PM
Quote:

I think she has officially "Killed Dru" which is a shame.
And did it intentionally so yea I truly believe that but this fan don't mind it one bit, VR made sure "O so no VR return watch this..... I damn near lost my cocktail a few times this late evening wit her. :laugh: When I saw MF site two days ago I was like she's getting ready to fucking blow like never before.
But Neil is lost without her... unless they put him with Leslie, he's just floating in the wind. I have always wanted Dru to come back but that's definitely not happening now. A recast would never work.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

:laugh: :laugh: DEAD DEAD********* It's been Re-loaded AM

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 26 2012, 05:46 PM
Victoria Rowell @victoriarowell
so much jealousy, who needs it? @ChourieMiew: @victoriarowell Fans hope you'll return to Y&R. The Winters need you, your joy.

I knew when he left, some wld come gunning...you wldn't believe. One year a Y&R staffer hid material for nomination purposes. She got caught

I was told NOT to take price tags out of my wardrobe by Jennifer Johns per producers request

Peter Bergman demanded I not pepper my scenes w/Druisms

Yes, Michelle Stafford nefariously and deliberately spat on me - Sony VP, Steve Kent made her apologize but punished me

Yes, I was told by Y&R public relations, "Brown doesn't sell." I said, "Really? I thought over 50% of Y&R viewers were brown."

I campaigned for TEN years to represent Young&Restless in an annual Monte Carlo television festival and for TEN years Y&R producers said NO

I campaigned for better lighting on stage for minorities, as we required lighting adjustments due to our skin tone. It was met w/resistance

I was pulled into Melody T. Scott's dressing room by her horrid husband, Edward Scott & told my work wasn't good. I told him to go to hell

Told my hair was, "Strange"

Michelle Stafford screaming on set, "You're a FREAK! Nobody likes you!" THAT is ADULT, RACIST BULLYING. I still delivered for the Y&R fans

I changed hours of Y&R script so it cld have some authenticity of a black family - writing someone else took credit for & earned an EMMY
same old crap, everyone is picking on her, and what MS "allegedly" said to her was in no way racist, she didn't say nobody likes you because you're black, she just said nobody likes you.
I still say she's nuts, how come none of the other black actors are picked on, how come none of them come to her defense? Maybe because they're sane people?

ratfink
Member Avatar

This Drucilla thing, IMO...it needs to really go away. VR needs to go away. Enough is enough. I loved Dru when she was on Y&R, but now.....it is over..... :frustration: Give us a break..........or maybe I am alone in this, then give me a break :drunk:

kelly777
Member Avatar

Crazygirl

Somebody spit on her? I don't give a Damn what anybody thinks of her that there is something nobody should ever have to put with. Who did it? That is sick beyond belief.

Saw the video. I would have thought that was a part if the scene. I've seen that before.
Edited by kelly777, Oct 27 2012, 03:45 AM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

VR is a nut case.
Why isn't anyone agreeing with her? Because they don't want to be associated with her. Poor poor VR. Thought she was hot shit and called the shots, well, you can only put up with that kind of shit so long before you get canned or forced to quit.
She thinks that she kept Y&R going? It's still on without her. Neil is a man whore and isn't pining over Dru.
She's having delusions of grandeur. If she'd shut her mouth and put her hands in her pockets she might get some of her credibility back.
Second thought, keep running off at the mouth and proving what MOST everyone knows, you are a trouble maker that no one wants or needs on their show.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Oct 27 2012, 03:38 AM
Crazygirl

Somebody spit on her? I don't give a Damn what anybody thinks of her that there is something nobody should ever have to put with. Who did it? That is sick beyond belief.

Saw the video. I would have thought that was a part if the scene. I've seen that before.
it was part of the scene, she knew about it, much ado about nothing, just like the multi colored afro style (actually more Harpo marx style) wig that MTS wore joking around, VR took that as a personal affront.
Get over yourself girl, it's not always about you.
I wonder why other shows aren't clamoring for her?

cgoff
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 27 2012, 09:54 AM
kelly777
Oct 27 2012, 03:38 AM
Crazygirl

it was part of the scene, she knew about it, much ado about nothing, just like the multi colored afro style (actually more Harpo marx style) wig that MTS wore joking around, VR took that as a personal affront.
Get over yourself girl, it's not always about you.
I wonder why other shows aren't clamoring for her?
cause nobody wants her! she has ruined her own career! Hell Dick Van Dyke had to remind her that she was not the star of DM!! Dick figgin Van Dyke!!! she is not worthy to even spit shin his shoes!

Queen B
Member Avatar

VR has always been eccentric in her delivery and that makes some people like PB think they have the right to diss her. She is not crazy for being straight up and talking about what went on behind the scenes, if you wanna accuse her of having a big mouth then sure but I believe everything she says is true. There is lots of unfairness on Y&R and Michelle stafford is one of those women who kick and scream when they don't get the story they want.. Just look at how awful Sharon's character has been written, and now Christine is another one being written as this pathetic cold hearted bitch that no one in GC likes anymore. You go anywhere near the read headed whore and your suddenly the town pariah. MS obviously doesn't have VR to pick on anymore so she's going after other stars and their characters, she wants to be the star of the show and her fan base isn't big enough to play that kind of lead role

Queen B
Member Avatar

SC is much like her character in some ways. Shy, quiet and misunderstood. SC deserves more recognition then MS and her big mouth does any day for being such a good sport. It's sad that some actors who work their butts off daily for their fans get treated like shit so actors like MS can be catered to

cgoff
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 27 2012, 11:39 AM
VR has always been eccentric in her delivery and that makes some people like PB think they have the right to diss her. She is not crazy for being straight up and talking about what went on behind the scenes, if you wanna accuse her of having a big mouth then sure but I believe everything she says is true. There is lots of unfairness on Y&R and Michelle stafford is one of those women who kick and scream when they don't get the story they want.. Just look at how awful Sharon's character has been written, and now Christine is another one being written as this pathetic cold hearted bitch that no one in GC likes anymore. You go anywhere near the read headed whore and your suddenly the town pariah. MS obviously doesn't have VR to pick on anymore so she's going after other stars and their characters, she wants to be the star of the show and her fan base isn't big enough to play that kind of lead role
and you know this how?

sorry but MS is just an actor on the show, she has no more pull then any other actor on the show

Sharon is and always has been a slut, a liar and a thief and an adulteress, that has nothing to do with MS

Christine is one of the most hated characters in the shows history! who cares how a once in a 4 or 5 year character is writter! hopefully with the Bell's no longer in control we will soon see the last of Christine and LLB!

you give MS way to much credit! if MS has all this "power" why has her character been drugged through the mudd and shit since MAB took over?

can't wait to hear your answer for that!

Queen B
Member Avatar

cgoff
Oct 27 2012, 11:44 AM
Queen B
Oct 27 2012, 11:39 AM
and you know this how?

sorry but MS is just an actor on the show, she has no more pull then any other actor on the show

Sharon is and always has been a slut, a liar and a thief and an adulteress, that has nothing to do with MS

Christine is one of the most hated characters in the shows history! who cares how a once in a 4 or 5 year character is writter! hopefully with the Bell's no longer in control we will soon see the last of Christine and LLB!

you give MS way to much credit! if MS has all this "power" why has her character been drugged through the mudd and shit since MAB took over?

can't wait to hear your answer for that!
If this is your view on Sharon and Christine then fine. What about Michael? Michael has been painted as the bad guy for even DARING to help Christine put Phyllis behind bars. Anyone who thought for a second that Phyllis deserved to pay for trying to kill 2 people got treated like the villains.

Lets look at the fact that MS has been able to work in the best looking sets, wear the best wardrobe pieces (that don't even look good on her btw) but please.. the Phyllis propping has been obvious for so long now. Meanwhile, Sharon is sitting in some grungy old ass set, wearing thrift store clothes and looking like a homeless person. VR is getting a lot of brunt from people for speaking up about the bullying that went on behind the scenes but it doesn't take a genius to see that she is right. VR got fired for speaking up about MS viciously SPITTING on her and making her feel completely unwelcome and her ass was fired.. on top of that, shes a black actress and its been obvious that Y&R doesn't do any favors to black actors on this show

Queen B
Member Avatar

Y&R doesn't even know or care how to write for black actors, just look at Harmony who was written as a thug who used slang that isn't even relevant anymore. They don't even care to do their damn research. If I was a black woman and I tuned into Y&R, I would be offended

Queen B
Member Avatar

*Correction.. VR wasn't fired, but she sure as hell didn't get any nice words from Y&R after speaking up about the bullshit on set

Queen B
Member Avatar

I just find it hilarious that VR was fired for speaking up about honesty and trying to open peoples eyes to real issues. Meanwhile, JC talked about her affair with a younger actor who play her SON and people applauded her

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply