Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (16,286 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

Oh and lets not forget DS who made Lily watchable and entertaining had to take a back seat to CK and her giggly, racist ass. Truth of the matter is, black people are treated as an afterthought on Y&R and the same goes for gays and lesbians. If Y&R ever dared to do a gay story, they would make it sleazy and embarrassing to gay people everywhere
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cgoff
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 27 2012, 11:53 AM
cgoff
Oct 27 2012, 11:44 AM
Queen B
Oct 27 2012, 11:39 AM
VR has always been eccentric in her delivery and that makes some people like PB think they have the right to diss her. She is not crazy for being straight up and talking about what went on behind the scenes, if you wanna accuse her of having a big mouth then sure but I believe everything she says is true. There is lots of unfairness on Y&R and Michelle stafford is one of those women who kick and scream when they don't get the story they want.. Just look at how awful Sharon's character has been written, and now Christine is another one being written as this pathetic cold hearted bitch that no one in GC likes anymore. You go anywhere near the read headed whore and your suddenly the town pariah. MS obviously doesn't have VR to pick on anymore so she's going after other stars and their characters, she wants to be the star of the show and her fan base isn't big enough to play that kind of lead role
and you know this how?

sorry but MS is just an actor on the show, she has no more pull then any other actor on the show

Sharon is and always has been a slut, a liar and a thief and an adulteress, that has nothing to do with MS

Christine is one of the most hated characters in the shows history! who cares how a once in a 4 or 5 year character is writter! hopefully with the Bell's no longer in control we will soon see the last of Christine and LLB!

you give MS way to much credit! if MS has all this "power" why has her character been drugged through the mudd and shit since MAB took over?

can't wait to hear your answer for that!
If this is your view on Sharon and Christine then fine. What about Michael? Michael has been painted as the bad guy for even DARING to help Christine put Phyllis behind bars. Anyone who thought for a second that Phyllis deserved to pay for trying to kill 2 people got treated like the villains.

Lets look at the fact that MS has been able to work in the best looking sets, wear the best wardrobe pieces (that don't even look good on her btw) but please.. the Phyllis propping has been obvious for so long now. Meanwhile, Sharon is sitting in some grungy old ass set, wearing thrift store clothes and looking like a homeless person. VR is getting a lot of brunt from people for speaking up about the bullying that went on behind the scenes but it doesn't take a genius to see that she is right. VR got fired for speaking up about MS viciously SPITTING on her and making her feel completely unwelcome and her ass was fired.. on top of that, shes a black actress and its been obvious that Y&R doesn't do any favors to black actors on this show
all the actors wear high dollar clothes, check out

http://theyoungandthestylish.onsugar.com/

hell even the sweatshirt Sharon is wearing right now cost over $100 dollars! the gray sweater costs almost $500 dollars! tell me again about thrift shop clothing! and that ugly ass wedding dress she wore to Victor funeral was almost $2500 dollars!! again thrift store??!!?!?!??

you know not which you speak

MS is working in the same set (penthouse) with the same furniture she had in 2004-2005!

and you are right VR did not get fired she wanted to direct, she want to produce and she wanted to write and the show told her she was AN ACTOR, she QUIT, she is the one that will not shut up and move on, she is the one that has ruined her career! she is the one that is wallowing in this shit and has now alienated everyone on the show even those that used to take up for her.
Edited by cgoff, Oct 27 2012, 12:56 PM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 27 2012, 11:39 AM
VR has always been eccentric in her delivery and that makes some people like PB think they have the right to diss her. She is not crazy for being straight up and talking about what went on behind the scenes, if you wanna accuse her of having a big mouth then sure but I believe everything she says is true. There is lots of unfairness on Y&R and Michelle stafford is one of those women who kick and scream when they don't get the story they want.. Just look at how awful Sharon's character has been written, and now Christine is another one being written as this pathetic cold hearted bitch that no one in GC likes anymore. You go anywhere near the read headed whore and your suddenly the town pariah. MS obviously doesn't have VR to pick on anymore so she's going after other stars and their characters, she wants to be the star of the show and her fan base isn't big enough to play that kind of lead role
No one has any idea what goes on behind the scenes unless you are a actor or cast and crew. VR always made a stink and it has been stated many times. She thought she was YnR. She wanted to write, direct, act. She soo wanted to be Ms. YnR. When the writers refused and told her they hired her to act then she got pissed and walked her contract not for the first time but the second time. Now she is not coming back because she burned her bridges and she thinks she is so hot that they will listen if she gets enough people to join in with her and write to YnR to bring her back. They don't want her also because of her craziness and all the things she has said about everyone on the show.
Sorry but I would rather take the word of some of the other actors that said she was crazy then the word of a woman I know is crazy. She has proved how crazy she is in public, on TV, talk shows and everyone knows she is crazy as a loon.

jgarcia

Frankly, I don't understand why people are attacking Victoria. I don't see anything wrong with an actor giving input on how character's can be played more realistically. In Victoria's case, she was referring to African-American characters. It's nothing new. Actors of every ethnic group complained about the way they were portrayed and offered input and suggestions.Everyone knows that if another actor or actress was mean and nasty to Victoria, they would not admit it anyway!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Queen B
Oct 27 2012, 12:03 PM
Oh and lets not forget DS who made Lily watchable and entertaining had to take a back seat to CK and her giggly, racist ass. Truth of the matter is, black people are treated as an afterthought on Y&R and the same goes for gays and lesbians. If Y&R ever dared to do a gay story, they would make it sleazy and embarrassing to gay people everywhere
I LOVED Davetta Sherwood as Lilly. Her time as Lilly was the only time I've enjoyed the grown up version of that character.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Let's not take this thread into the Love/Hate Phyllis and Sharon direction like so many others get taken into. I know it's not there yet but I'm throwing out an early warning.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

WHEN will this end? :shame:

cgoff
Member Avatar

jgarcia
Oct 27 2012, 07:27 PM
Frankly, I don't understand why people are attacking Victoria. I don't see anything wrong with an actor giving input on how character's can be played more realistically. In Victoria's case, she was referring to African-American characters. It's nothing new. Actors of every ethnic group complained about the way they were portrayed and offered input and suggestions.Everyone knows that if another actor or actress was mean and nasty to Victoria, they would not admit it anyway!
VR wanted to write and direct the show, TPTB told her she was hired to be an ACTOR and her job was to act what she was given, she is the one that got her thong in a knot and quit, ever since she has burned every bridge to the show and evidently to the Network! when the head honcho says he does not even want her name affiliated with CBS that says it all!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

jgarcia
Oct 27 2012, 07:27 PM
Frankly, I don't understand why people are attacking Victoria.
I understand why she's being attack as matter of fact I always have...Have a read ;)

Racism at CBS Television, Sony Entertainment and Bell Dramatic for 37 years
By Brandon Brooks and Sam Richard, Los Angeles Sentinel contributing editors to NNPA

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
Is it just me, or do I look really really REALLY gay in some of my occasional magazine photos?

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
RT @slkasper: Don't know. What does gay look like? <LIKE THIS: http://lockerz.com/s/257853787

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

is he trying to tell us something? lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply