Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (15,601 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 1 2012, 06:29 PM
soapflake02
Oct 1 2012, 06:23 PM
Jessica Collins @JessicaCollins

Yes tweeps, Avery's getting her best story yet on the show! Soon! But if I tell you anything more, @joshgriffith13 will put a hit on me. #YR
Retweeted 27 times
woohoo! SO glad we get to keep Avery. Shes the only newbie MAB brought in that I have really grown to like, I think they have done a good job developing her character and the actress is great. Avery definitely needs some more layers though..and they need to take her out of Nick/Phyllis orbit and place her with Paul. Great chemistry there
We know that Paul likes his lawyers! :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jessica Collins ‏@JessicaCollins

Yes tweeps, Avery's getting her best story yet on the show! Soon! But if I tell you anything more, @joshgriffith13 will put a hit on me. #YR
Retweeted 27 times
I think they are gonna do Nick/Avery. :shrug:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!! :soapbox:
Have it be Paul!
He at least uses the head on his shoulders to think with!

soapflake02

Checkers
Oct 1 2012, 06:34 PM
soapflake02
Jessica Collins ‏@JessicaCollins

Retweeted 27 times
oh yeah/phyllis/ ronan

Queen B
Member Avatar

Victoria Rowell @victoriarowell
NO beef w/Bergman/Jack...4whatever reason he dislikes my cultural DRU-isms. We didn't even have scenes together. Relax PB I'm coming back!

ratfink
Member Avatar

soapflake02
you don't like with twitter, that's facebook. You can only favorite something.
No...on here???

soapflake02

ratfink
Oct 1 2012, 07:50 PM
soapflake02
you don't like with twitter, that's facebook. You can only favorite something.
No...on here???
just look at the bottom of the posts, do you see green/red thumbs up and down. click the one you want and it will show up in the thread your liking or disliking.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 1 2012, 07:40 PM
Victoria Rowell @victoriarowell
NO beef w/Bergman/Jack...4whatever reason he dislikes my cultural DRU-isms. We didn't even have scenes together. Relax PB I'm coming back!

:pray: :pray: PRAYING that this is TRUE!!! :tink: :dance:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shes been doing alot of teasing about a possible return but still saying she hasn't heard anything from SONY/CBS so we the fans need to contact them and tell them Dru needs to return

soapflake02

Queen B
Oct 1 2012, 06:29 PM
soapflake02
Jessica Collins @JessicaCollins

Retweeted 27 times
woohoo! SO glad we get to keep Avery. Shes the only newbie MAB brought in that I have really grown to like, I think they have done a good job developing her character and the actress is great. Avery definitely needs some more layers though..and they need to take her out of Nick/Phyllis orbit and place her with Paul. Great chemistry there
I think that's who one of the writers was talking about. A new character had coming in they weren't planning to keep her but became a favorite.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Oct 1 2012, 06:21 PM
Miss Rhi
Sep 30 2012, 08:13 PM
ratfink
Sep 30 2012, 08:12 PM
I don't twitter...what does DM mean? Thanks
Direct Message. It's like Twitter's version of a Private Message.
Thank you. I have another question. I cannot "like" anything...how come? :shrug: Kinda new, but not really...just wondering
are you asking about the like feature on DR?
If so, it may depend on what "theme" you've chosen for this board. I found that a couple of the themes, for some reason the like/dislike feature doesn't show up.

soapflake02

holy crap sharon case just tweeted me. I asked her if there was anything she could tell us about her character coming up..

no but i can say that there is very interesting s/l coming for her and i think you will like it!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Lucky!

SC does seem like a very down to earth approachable type of woman, I love that she always comes across like its her fans that give her all the confidence she has when shes on set which is so nice to hear because actors like MS and MM are so damn stuck up and act like their just entitled to being admired by people on twitter

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

She sure is Bee and never attacks back when the P. FREAKS come after her...Ain't no way I could take that..

Queen B
Member Avatar

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney
My freakin' dressing room is SUPER-ICE-COLD! Headed back down to set for the next couple hours. Time to bring the heat! Warm this place up!

sharon case @sharonlcase
@michaelmuhney come to my room to run lines.

OH LAWD here we go again with Shadam

Queen B
Member Avatar

SC has also been tweeting Victoria Rowell more often then usual, hmmmmmm

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
Oct 2 2012, 08:18 PM
SC has also been tweeting Victoria Rowell more often then usual, hmmmmmm
I noticed that and hope it means something :D

Daytime
Member Avatar

Quote:

@EmmeRylan: Well ladies and gentleman that is a wrap for me at Y&R!! Goodbye Genoa City! XO

Queen B
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 2 2012, 08:49 PM
Quote:

@EmmeRylan: Well ladies and gentleman that is a wrap for me at Y&R!! Goodbye Genoa City! XO
don't let the door hit you on the way out.... :cheer: :cart:

Daytime
Member Avatar

I am actually going to miss Abby.
Edited by Daytime, Oct 3 2012, 09:25 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply