Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (16,326 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

lightandday
Oct 6 2012, 10:20 PM
Shick
Oct 6 2012, 09:27 PM
Fuck Adam. So sick of his ass. Even when he isn't on-screen, I'm sick of him.
I see PrincessPuhney out their pimpin-it real hard. Where they promo at? Why is Shictor on the cover of SID AGAIN and not Sham?. How come CBS/Sony not putting it down for Shadam if they're such a great coupÚ ?....

Quote:

UGH what an asshole. Like could the size of his ego get any bigger?

Fo-Real Girl! And I don't even like KimmyCakesKardashian...LMAO
LOL I'd rather follow Kim and all her bs instead of MM and his arrogant ass tweets.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

God I love this board! Some of the most funny, witty people are here! :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford
Lord... My new house has rats... For fuck sakes. What do they do? Follow me?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I read that a blonde star on Y&R has bats in the belfry.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Miss Rhi
Oct 5 2012, 07:32 PM
Christian Le Blanc
■@CJLeBlanc
Sheeeeeeeeeessss BACK!!!! @georgeguzman http://say.ly/VVS4jMn

https://twitter.com/CJLeBlanc/status/254377372466429952

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Now if she'll only stay.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 6 2012, 10:13 PM
Michael Muhney ■@michaelmuhney
Seriously. How much fun is my twitter account? Just admit it! I am free, quality, unique entertainment.

My content alone deserves more followers than K Kardashian. And she shouldn't have more than about 12 followers. #ohWELL #infamy vs #fame
When does Douglas interview HIM? :drunk:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Ringo
Oct 5 2012, 05:41 PM
This guy really does seem to have some screws loose. Man if I had issues like his I don't think I'd be trying to interview famous people and other people who cover the industry that aren't all there.

On-Air with DouglasÖ ■@OnAirWithDoug
Please follow me at @itsjustdouglas - and I erased all tweets, clean slate, forgive me? forgive you? Let's move on. Thank You.

On-Air with DouglasÖ ■@OnAirWithDoug
We both worked hard to build a great show, I have decided to take rest of year off to regroup and season two will premiere January 2012.
Oh boy! :rolleyes: Either he meant January 2013 or he's using old tweets the way he used old shows,

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 7 2012, 02:42 AM
michelle stafford ■@TheRealStafford
Lord... My new house has rats... For fuck sakes. What do they do? Follow me?
Yes!!!!
Edited by thewhiteowl, Oct 7 2012, 01:18 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Oct 7 2012, 11:17 AM
Miss Rhi
Oct 6 2012, 10:13 PM
Seriously. How much fun is my twitter account? Just admit it! I am free, quality, unique entertainment.

My content alone deserves more followers than K Kardashian. And she shouldn't have more than about 12 followers. #ohWELL #infamy vs #fame
When does Douglas interview HIM? :drunk:
is he serious? I hope he just has a sarcastic sense of humor.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Poor guy just cannot catch a break on Twitter.

Posted Image

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
I'm astounded at the idiotic hate tweets I receive. I can't click my "block" button fast enough. So let me clear this up...

I adore working with @MClaireEgan & @sharonlcase. They are BOTH my friends. I'll NEVER assume to take a side in a Chelsea vs Sharon debate.

But if I see a "Chadam" vs "ANYBODY" poll I will root for Chadam. And if I see a "Shadam" vs "ANYBODY" poll I will root for Shadam. Duh.

And if I see a "Shadam" vs "Chadam" debate/poll I will run the other way. I don't want anything to do with picking sides.

I'm just lucky to work with talented women. So really people, enough is enough. Go get a hobby. Leave me out of this weird tv coupling war.

I've tweeted today about my kids & Steve Jobs, that's it. Then I check twitter later and find tons of hate tweets about utter nonsense.

I apologize to 99.9% of my tweeters who are always supportive & kind. But I had to clear things up with these folks I'm blocking. #AWKWARD

Daytime
Member Avatar

Someone is backtracking Kelly...haha... He should not have voted.. Maybe this will give him the incentive to stay off the boards.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Quote:

LOL! I saw this poll as Adam against Nick. So obviously I voted the way that I did. Go do your research on this site, there are a couple "Chelsea" or "Chadam" polls that I have also voted for. Again, I do NOT like to be put in the position of promoting couples. It crosses far too many lines, and I don't ever want to publicly endorse working with one actress over another, that would be unprofessional and I don't want to do that to my fellow actresses/scene-partners as I greatly respect them both.Also, aren't there rules on this site that keep everyone from publicly commenting on who voted for what? Even if the poll is public, nobody (with good or bad intentions) should call out any one voter in particular.Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians today! And love to all! xoxoxo

This is what MM posted on soap central. What a back tracking dick

Daytime
Member Avatar

What a Moron! lol :shame:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

LOL @ Trying to pull out the rules when they suit him.

I'm registered on SOC but never posted due to all their damn rules.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I think they took down the poll... I don't see it anymore.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

If that's really true about the poll then I really am shocked about how they let MM rule the roost over there.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Give him an inch and he takes a mile. What a dink.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 7 2012, 08:37 PM
I think they took down the poll... I don't see it anymore.
Well you gotta be faster than moi!

Posted Image

Checkers
Member Avatar

MM is just doing him. He ignored the Sharon/Adam pairing when Chadam started and there is a thread on here that shows that. Now since Sham is probably coming back it's Chelsea who? When he gets called out he plays victim.

SOC kisses his butt.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply