Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (15,603 Views)
kelly777
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 7 2012, 08:44 PM
If that's really true about the poll then I really am shocked about how they let MM rule the roost over there.
I loved the nicknames they used to have over there. It was great even if they were about one of my favs. He got mad because they were calling him Adumb. Never mind they had been allowed to call others nicknames for ages before he ventured over there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Apparently the poll is still up and he's still yapping! He doesn't know when to shut up.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
But if I see a "Chadam" vs "ANYBODY" poll I will root for Chadam. And if I see a "Shadam" vs "ANYBODY" poll I will root for Shadam. Duh.

Here's the thing thou! As the ACTOR Why in the hell would he bother w/polls?... Idiotic move on his part to commit such acts... I hope he keeps pissing at the mouth and talk himself right out of job.....

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Oct 7 2012, 08:18 PM
Poor guy just cannot catch a break on Twitter.

Posted Image
so then who tweeted the "utter nonsense" ?

Ringwraiths
Member Avatar

Quote:

Here's the thing thou! As the ACTOR Why in the hell would he bother w/polls?... Idiotic move on his part to commit such acts... I hope he keeps pissing at the mouth and talk himself right out of job.....

I could not agree more. MM could have avoided all of this rubbish if he had stayed off the soap boards giving out info and voting in online polls. I don't think any actor should be on message boards giving out info, voting in polls, and trying to silence fans who have opposing views from their own. I find it to be a huge conflict of interest and just an all around daft move on MM's part.

bygnedys

He ruined it over at SOC, it used to be a fun place to hang out.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
Just got over 1200 super-kind, supportive tweets in the last hour and I read them all! Thank you all! Have a wonderful evening... #muchLOVE

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

bygnedys
Oct 7 2012, 09:46 PM
Feel free to invite anyone you know from there here... :D

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Oct 7 2012, 09:46 PM
Yes he did. I rarely go there anymore. It's not fun when you have to watch everything you say because he might whine about it.

Quote:

Because he's so egotistical that he can't not bother. That's the way he is. I was posting in a thread yesterday and he pops in just to correct another poster who made a comment about Shadam. It's like he owns that board now.

lightandday
Member Avatar

kelly777
Oct 7 2012, 08:51 PM
Daytime
Oct 7 2012, 08:37 PM
I think they took down the poll... I don't see it anymore.
Well you gotta be faster than moi!

Thanks Kelly! These screenshots are proof in the pudding. :laugh: MM knew damn well what he was doing bum fuck out here hoeing himself just to recruit Stans.

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 7 2012, 10:23 PM
kelly777
Daytime

Thanks Kelly! These screenshots are proof in the pudding. :laugh: MM knew damn well what he was doing bum fuck out here hoeing himself just to recruit Stans.
Ugh. He's going hard in the paint that must mean Sham is coming back or at least will be teased again.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Because he's so egotistical that he can't not bother. That's the way he is. I was posting in a thread yesterday and he pops in just to correct another poster who made a comment about Shadam. It's like he owns that board now.

Hate that! We know what that is like.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Crazygirl
Oct 7 2012, 10:16 PM
I was posting in a thread yesterday and he pops in just to correct another poster who made a comment about Shadam. It's like he owns that board now.
Ugh can't stand that kind of shit. I deal with it constantly. On other boards of course...

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Oct 7 2012, 10:33 PM
lightandday
kelly777
Daytime

Ugh. He's going hard in the paint that must mean Sham is coming back or at least will be teased again.
That coupling made him front and center...im thinking they arent going with that couple so prob the reason he's whining about it now. Didnt he say a while back he didnt care about couples only the story? Whateva!! :drunk:

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 8 2012, 01:45 PM
Checkers
Oct 7 2012, 10:33 PM
lightandday
kelly777

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That coupling made him front and center...im thinking they arent going with that couple so prob the reason he's whining about it now. Didnt he say a while back he didnt care about couples only the story? Whateva!! :drunk:
He did say that he didn't care about couples. Then he gets caught voting in a couple poll.

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lisete

I agree with MM. If you don't like him then leave him alone and move on. I would unfollow anyone who was rude on my twitter as well-it's his own personal account. People need to give the guy a break. U like him follow him, u don't then MOVE ON.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 6 2012, 09:23 PM
Just what we need.. more Adam.. :shame:
OFF-TOPIC: Daytime, I JUST noticed the girl in your banner... :omg: I did NOT know that was AH!!!! She looks great!!

lightandday
Member Avatar

Lisete
Oct 8 2012, 11:47 PM
I agree with MM. If you don't like him then leave him alone and move on. I would unfollow anyone who was rude on my twitter as well-it's his own personal account. People need to give the guy a break. U like him follow him, u don't then MOVE ON.
Now if only he could do the same and LEAVE POSTERS alone who have been on that forum for Ages and let them post in peace then maybe he'll get a better hand dealt to'em.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Lisete
I completely agree too, he has every right to defend himself on his twitter when people say something to him. What I have a problem with is if people are on their twitter and mention him without tagging his name and he still comments on those posts. If you can complain about others guess what they can complain back too. Don't go looking for trouble by seeking your name out to see what people are saying about you. Not everyone is going to love you.

That being said, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have never had a problem with him on twitter. He's always been nothing but nice to me and has DMed a few times. I have no problem with him personally, I just don't care much for Adam.

soapflake02

Lisete
I agree with that, if you don't like somebody why follow them, your just wasting your time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply