Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (16,345 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Oct 9 2012, 02:35 PM
Lisete
Oct 8 2012, 11:47 PM
I agree with MM. If you don't like him then leave him alone and move on. I would unfollow anyone who was rude on my twitter as well-it's his own personal account. People need to give the guy a break. U like him follow him, u don't then MOVE ON.
I agree with that, if you don't like somebody why follow them, your just wasting your time.
But thats not the point. Its one thing to 'unfollow' someone on twitter if you don't like them, thats common sense. But the fact that MM posts on message boards and tries to dictate what posters say about him on a certain message board is worth discussing and in my opinion, its a little unprofessional on his part and reeks of desperation.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Lisete
I agree with MM. If you don't like him then leave him alone and move on. I would unfollow anyone who was rude on my twitter as well-it's his own personal account. People need to give the guy a break. U like him follow him, u don't then MOVE ON.
I agree with that, if you don't like somebody why follow them, your just wasting your time.
It's not just twitter.

All this started because some fans noticed he had voted in a couples poll voting for Sharon/Adam. When he made it clear earlier this year he didn't care about couples or polls. Endless tweets about how super couples are dead and blah blah blah. That's when some Chelsea/Adam fans started calling him out. Then he went and backtracked.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

OMG what a MESS,man.Yeah,it was very stupid of him to vote for Shadam NOW when Chadam are happening,way to piss off the fans. I always thought it was weird how he's a member at SOC,i had no idea that actors could join boards too :O also isn't he like asking his funeral? reading alll the fans comments? bc Adam has been hated for yrs....if i were him,i wouldnt be able to take all the bad feedback. That's like asking to go insane literally! I find it exausting as it is to deal with fanbase wars,I would think that an actor would like to avoid all that and stay away.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

SOC took down that poll I see. For the record Shick was leading the poll around 140 votes to around 90 votes for Shadam.

Daytime
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Oct 9 2012, 09:00 AM
Daytime
Oct 6 2012, 09:23 PM
Just what we need.. more Adam.. :shame:
OFF-TOPIC: Daytime, I JUST noticed the girl in your banner... :omg: I did NOT know that was AH!!!! She looks great!!
This is from her 1999 InStyle Magazine Photoshoot.

She's also starred in a few movies.. Black Cat Run, Liar's Poker, and Purgatory... Also The Limey with Peter Fonda.

Here's the Link to the Photoshoot.

http://www.bwgreyscale.com/editorials/in_style_us_11_1999.html

Sorry I went into gush mode... Haha :)

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 10 2012, 06:48 AM
queenmoe06
Oct 9 2012, 09:00 AM
Daytime
Oct 6 2012, 09:23 PM
Just what we need.. more Adam.. :shame:
OFF-TOPIC: Daytime, I JUST noticed the girl in your banner... :omg: I did NOT know that was AH!!!! She looks great!!
This is from her 1999 InStyle Magazine Photoshoot.

She's also starred in a few movies.. Black Cat Run, Liar's Poker, and Purgatory... Also The Limey with Peter Fonda.

Here's the Link to the Photoshoot.

http://www.bwgreyscale.com/editorials/in_style_us_11_1999.html

Sorry I went into gush mode... Haha :)
:wub2: :wub2: Thanks for the info!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Oct 9 2012, 06:03 PM
OMG what a MESS,man.Yeah,it was very stupid of him to vote for Shadam NOW when Chadam are happening,way to piss off the fans. I always thought it was weird how he's a member at SOC,i had no idea that actors could join boards too :O also isn't he like asking his funeral? reading alll the fans comments? bc Adam has been hated for yrs....if i were him,i wouldnt be able to take all the bad feedback. That's like asking to go insane literally! I find it exausting as it is to deal with fanbase wars,I would think that an actor would like to avoid all that and stay away.
Daniel Goddard is a member at SOC & Soaps.com. He manages to stay away and not post in threads. Cane has been dragged on those MBs worse than MM/Adam is.

MM just likes the attention. Especially since Adam is no longer front and center it keeps Adam/MM front and center on some internet message boards.
Edited by Checkers, Oct 10 2012, 10:38 AM.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Checkers
Oct 10 2012, 10:34 AM
Poker Face
Daniel Goddard is a member at SOC & Soaps.com. He manages to stay away and not post in threads. Cane has been dragged on those MBs worse than MM/Adam is.

MM just likes the attention. Especially since Adam is no longer front and center it keeps Adam/MM front and center on some internet message boards.
DG is a member too? woah I didn't know but he doesn't post? so why join then...

Yeah true I DON'T LIKE Cane but IMO he was propped so much,changing his background how MANY times? :shame:

I guess MM has learned his lesson bc it's been TWO days now that he barely tweeted.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Oct 10 2012, 03:13 PM
Checkers
Oct 10 2012, 10:34 AM
Poker Face

DG is a member too? woah I didn't know but he doesn't post? so why join then...

Yeah true I DON'T LIKE Cane but IMO he was propped so much,changing his background how MANY times? :shame:

I guess MM has learned his lesson bc it's been TWO days now that he barely tweeted.
I remember him making a thread back in 2008. It was a long time ago. I think he joined to connect with fans.

soapflake02

Queen B
Oct 9 2012, 02:49 PM
soapflake02
Lisete
But thats not the point. Its one thing to 'unfollow' someone on twitter if you don't like them, thats common sense. But the fact that MM posts on message boards and tries to dictate what posters say about him on a certain message board is worth discussing and in my opinion, its a little unprofessional on his part and reeks of desperation.
how about just ignore what he says all together..

Queen B
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Oct 10 2012, 03:38 PM
Queen B
soapflake02
Lisete
I don't follow him on twitter or associate myself with anything that has to do with MM, so i'm not really sure what your talking about. People were discussing the fact that he tries to dictate what members on another message board say about him and his acting abilities and I happen to have an opinion on that, and judging by his tweets that members post here I happen to think hes a little arrogant for his own good, I don't find him to be all that good of an actor to begin with anyways..

The actors who portray the characters on Y&R are people just like us, and just like people in society that we meet every single day, we form an opinion on them and what their like. I see nothing wrong with we the members discussing the actors and their personality or lack of professionalism *cough* MS and MM

bygnedys

Bryton James post there from time to time to respectfully defend his character Devon.

He never tries to control the posts or shut down a thread about him.

soapflake02

Queen B
Oct 10 2012, 04:47 PM
soapflake02
Queen B
soapflake02

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't follow him on twitter or associate myself with anything that has to do with MM, so i'm not really sure what your talking about. People were discussing the fact that he tries to dictate what members on another message board say about him and his acting abilities and I happen to have an opinion on that, and judging by his tweets that members post here I happen to think hes a little arrogant for his own good, I don't find him to be all that good of an actor to begin with anyways..

The actors who portray the characters on Y&R are people just like us, and just like people in society that we meet every single day, we form an opinion on them and what their like. I see nothing wrong with we the members discussing the actors and their personality or lack of professionalism *cough* MS and MM
I'm talking about on message boards people take everything they say like it's the last word they are every going to say. If you don't like what he says don't read it. JM does the same thing.

kelly777
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Oct 10 2012, 06:57 PM
Queen B
Oct 10 2012, 04:47 PM
soapflake02
Queen B

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I'm talking about on message boards people take everything they say like it's the last word they are every going to say. If you don't like what he says don't read it. JM does the same thing.
The problem is he doesn't ignore the posters. He comes after them schooling them on what they should and shouldn't think or how they should view a particular scene he is in. He shows a total disregard to the poster and a utter lack of respect. And it is NOT the fault of the poster if his scene didn't come off the way HE wanted them to. Besides everyone is entitled to their opinion and he doesn't seem to realize that opinions are like assholes; everyone has one!

If he interjected the way he was trying to do something or interjected the intent into his comments that would be fine but he goes after anyone opposing him or his character like a pit bull on steroids. IF a poster did that on SOC they would be banned but in his case the poster that has the audacity to oppose him or disagree with him or his stance is the one who is banned.

I don't get it and more than that I resent the hell out of it. Rules are rules and HE should have to follow the same set of rules. As far as Twitter goes, he can say what he wants on there. No rules apply. Sometimes I think he crosses the line with his indignation. He starts something on there then he should follow it through and do it with respect for the other posters.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Checkers
Oct 9 2012, 02:58 PM
soapflake02
Lisete
It's not just twitter.

All this started because some fans noticed he had voted in a couples poll voting for Sharon/Adam. When he made it clear earlier this year he didn't care about couples or polls. Endless tweets about how super couples are dead and blah blah blah. That's when some Chelsea/Adam fans started calling him out. Then he went and backtracked.

MM backtracks on every thing he says or denies it. The only reason he is on any social network is to blow up his over inflated ego. He pumps himself up to all his fans and lies a lot about him knowing this and that about what is going to happen on the show. He is not allowed to tell what is going to happen to the show unless it has been released as a spoiler. Until then he would be called out if he really revealed what REALLY is going to happen on the show. All he is trying to do is make himself look important when he is just another actor.

ratfink
Member Avatar

MM arrogant? Hah :omg: he is such a dork!!! :poof:
Edited by ratfink, Oct 11 2012, 12:53 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I don't know if these were posted, someone at Sony caught these tweets.

Michael Damian ‏@michaeldamian1
I must tell u all that the story with Danny & Christine a.k.a.Cricket is kind of just dropped for how long I have no idea:-(

&

Michael Damian ‏@michaeldamian1
I'm not sure where my characters going… Ha ha… they left it in the air. But I am busy working on finishing my latest movie:-)
Edited by Daytime, Oct 11 2012, 10:51 AM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Good. I've had enough of him and boring ass Cricket already anyways

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Watching Danny and Christine was just... eck. Like watching paint dry, or turtles mating. Those 2 really didn't think that they'd get rave reviews did they?
Christine is like a mannequin and Danny is the other dummy. Just nothing there.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Is there any other Y&R actors out there talking about new script? All I see is a bunch of re-tweets from that self promo sound alarm himself and I be damn if I put his shit in here.

Here an announcement from MTS via Twitter & F/bk
Go 2 http://t.co/ShuV4Nhm 4 details on upcoming "TwitterKidder" 10/21/12 @11:00am(PST) 2:00pm(EST)Laughing is good 4 the soul! RT

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply