Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (16,126 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Melissa Claire Egan Melissa Claire @MClaireEgan
" Want a private tour of the Y&R set? & lunch afterwards w/me& @Chrishell7?? Bid at link below,for http://www.upwardboundhouse.org ! http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/319103 "

Melissa Claire Egan Melissa Claire @MClaireEgan
"Guys just remember some spoilers can be very misleading!! Muhney and I are very excited, lots of good stuff coming up, Keep watching!! '
https://twitter.com/MClaireEgan/status/256502853676457984

@MClaireEgan So disappointed in the new spoilers. I love Chelsea and will try to watch in support of her but it all sounds so sickening

Melissa Claire Egan @MClaireEgan
" @Steph_Sunrise No it's all some real good, juicy stuff! Don't be sad!! :) "
https://twitter.com/MClaireEgan/status/256460866474610688
Edited by lightandday, Oct 11 2012, 04:24 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

so then chadam are "solid" and shadam will be just a tease again? ugh...fuck...

Queen B
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Oct 11 2012, 04:36 PM
so then chadam are "solid" and shadam will be just a tease again? ugh...fuck...
I honestly can't picture Chadam lasting, just as much as I don't expect Villy and Lane lasting. All those couples need to end ASAP, if JG is smart. All of those couples showing up in random episodes just for 'cutesy' boring scenes makes me sick to my stomach

Queen B
Member Avatar

Chadam was a complete joke from the start. Adam suddenly turned into a good guy and he and Chelsea were suddenly sitting around like they were gonna bake cookies with Kevin and Chloe who is ANOTHER boring ass couples. None of MAB's creations were good and I won't be sad to see Chadam end

I was never a fan of Shadam but if JG is wanting to revive it, I still say its a better choice than Chadam because at least Shadam had some type of real angst and high drama

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 11 2012, 04:43 PM
Chadam was a complete joke from the start. Adam suddenly turned into a good guy and he and Chelsea were suddenly sitting around like they were gonna bake cookies with Kevin and Chloe who is ANOTHER boring ass couples. None of MAB's creations were good and I won't be sad to see Chadam end

I was never a fan of Shadam but if JG is wanting to revive it, I still say its a better choice than Chadam because at least Shadam had some type of real angst and high drama
aww thanks for saying that! :wub:

yeah i agree i dont like villy,chlovin and lane either all couples that puts me to SLEEP!

chadam,i liked them at first maybe for like two weeks then lost interest bc all they ever did since late august was sitting on the sofa,and adam would look elsewhere and chelsea kept on giggling and stared at him like a high school girl.

gosh,shoot me.

i want shadam back.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I still say Shadam reeks of MAB. Putting them together solves NOTHING for Sharon. He's a terrible "influence" to have around a woman who will be trying to rebuild her life.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Shick
Oct 11 2012, 05:29 PM
I still say Shadam reeks of MAB. Putting them together solves NOTHING for Sharon. He's a terrible "influence" to have around a woman who will be trying to rebuild her life.
Ain't noway around that weirdo tale of Sham, you can't jump off a rebuild with the very guy who hijacked yo newborn then later down the line was gonna let her ass sink for 30yrs cause she gave up the puss...Chile Please...Give Us something new wit it, no what I mean? If they insist on tossing them at our screens then far be`it more interesting if they had Sharon playing him like a true bitch would yea, she can get her mental help and all that yada ying but I want her with fight back in her bones, hell Josh G. had to see all that online support championing "#TeamSharon #GoSharon" etc; talk about stupid if they write her flat, shipping that Sharon & Adam against Genoa City shit again.....FOH! :hmmph:

Checkers
Member Avatar

I'll take Chelsea/Adam ANYDAY over Sharon/Babysnatcher. The mess that was Sharon/Adam was all MAB. If JG wants to carry on with that...fine then but I won't be watching that trash.

Edited by Checkers, Oct 11 2012, 06:46 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Love the avatar :)

Checkers
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 11 2012, 06:51 PM
Love the avatar :)
thanks. ;)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 11 2012, 05:58 PM
Shick
Oct 11 2012, 05:29 PM
Ain't noway around that weirdo tale of Sham, you can't jump off a rebuild with the very guy who hijacked yo newborn then later down the line was gonna let her ass sink for 30yrs cause she gave up the puss...Chile Please...Give Us something new wit it, no what I mean? If they insist on tossing them at our screens then far be`it more interesting if they had Sharon playing him like a true bitch would yea, she can get her mental help and all that yada ying but I want her with fight back in her bones, hell Josh G. had to see all that online support championing "#TeamSharon #GoSharon" etc; talk about stupid if they write her flat, shipping that Sharon & Adam against Genoa City shit again.....FOH! :hmmph:
I'll drink to this! :cheers:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
I promised myself that after today I'd stop tweeting about Y&R so much but holy hell I just now shot some scenes that air Nov 8th...

...with @MClaireEgan and that girl was OFF THE CHAIN! Our scenes were INCREDIBLE. Mark my words. Watch Nov 8th. Girl can act!!!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

And now my intention is to let my acting, my character, and the Y&R shows speak for themselves. #farewell

I'm not leaving twitter you sillies. I'm just going to tweet about everything EXCEPT Y&R for a while. I'll let the show do the talking now.

:blah:

Petunia

Checkers
Oct 11 2012, 06:44 PM
I'll take Chelsea/Adam ANYDAY over Sharon/Babysnatcher. The mess that was Sharon/Adam was all MAB. If JG wants to carry on with that...fine then but I won't be watching that trash.

:applause: well said me too! SHADAM gonna suck! ain't watching either

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Don't worry. I'm not leaving Y&R. And you'll see Adam consistently, and quite often from now on. Goodnight. Work's done. Gonna head home.

:sarclap:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Oh what a douchebag. Who does he think he is, star of the show? I can't stand him

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Nice to see him excited again but he was TRYING way HARD to "sell" Chadam....if people already love them why push it? Sometimes I feel like he "pushes me" to love what he wants just bc Im a fan of his and he expects me to love the same s/l's and couples as he does. I dont like it when people tell me what to or should i like bc then I'll end up resenting them and do the opposite,not out of spite but bc i dont like to be smothered.Or maybe it's just me.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 11 2012, 08:49 PM
Don't worry. I'm not leaving Y&R. And you'll see Adam consistently, and quite often from now on. Goodnight. Work's done. Gonna head home.

:sarclap:
LOL i havent been on twitter at all today but why does he has to reassure hes not leaving?

weird bc for almost a week he kept quiet and now he cant stop talking?

sometimes its better to shut up and enjoy the show,instead to repeat over and over "u r gonna love it" "must see tv" "dont miss it" I WILL BE THE JUDGE of that,i dont have to take his word just bc he said so. :drunk:

Lisete

Queen B
Oct 11 2012, 10:54 AM
Good. I've had enough of him and boring ass Cricket already anyways
So true, I don't like either him or cricket. He's got such female tendencies that it is hard to see him as a female's love interest. He still has hair from the 90's for god's sake, they should put him with Esther-she hasn't evolved from her maids outfit.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 11 2012, 08:40 PM
Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney
And now my intention is to let my acting, my character, and the Y&R shows speak for themselves. #farewell

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney
I'm not leaving twitter you sillies. I'm just going to tweet about everything EXCEPT Y&R for a while. I'll let the show do the talking now.

:blah:
in other words, the brass told him to keep his big mouth shut!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply