Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (16,050 Views)
kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ That about sums it up! As Barney said to Andy, "Tickalock!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

LOL but he has for days all he tweeted were numbers...then today he exploded and tried to sell Chadam again....smh

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 11 2012, 11:13 PM
Miss Rhi
Oct 11 2012, 08:40 PM
Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney
And now my intention is to let my acting, my character, and the Y&R shows speak for themselves. #farewell

I'm not leaving twitter you sillies. I'm just going to tweet about everything EXCEPT Y&R for a while. I'll let the show do the talking now.

:blah:
in other words, the brass told him to keep his big mouth shut!
Can they tell him to stop voting in couple polls too?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 12 2012, 02:42 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 11 2012, 11:13 PM
Miss Rhi
Oct 11 2012, 08:40 PM
And now my intention is to let my acting, my character, and the Y&R shows speak for themselves. #farewell

I'm not leaving twitter you sillies. I'm just going to tweet about everything EXCEPT Y&R for a while. I'll let the show do the talking now.

:blah:
in other words, the brass told him to keep his big mouth shut!
Can they tell him to stop voting in couple polls too?
I bet they will if they haven't already. lol

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Someone created a fake Jill Faren Phelps twitter account :laugh: :laugh:

Quote:

@JillFPhelps: On Monday's episode, we're going to have @TheRealStafford repeat herself 47 times.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden
"Have a very nice weekend, everyone! Health and happiness! And love in your heart for your children and loved ones!" :wub:

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Quote:

TheRealStafford repeat herself 47 times

Only 47? So they are making her cut down on that.... :cheer:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

thewhiteowl
Oct 13 2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:

TheRealStafford repeat herself 47 times

Only 47? So they are making her cut down on that.... :cheer:
OMFAL! :laugh: Owl you ain't right...
Some mo funny stuff happen w/that Phelps dummy account Daniel G. was responding to it :lol: I'm like C'mon man.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

They shut down the fake JFP Twitter. I wanted to see it! :bleep:

grandma Bird
Member Avatar

wow I have been reading all this for a while now,,, why do you watch a show you all hate some much? People hello these are actors , you do not know them but you all seem to have to rip apart the character they play,, come on,, get a life,,, turn the channel if you don't like what you see,, this is nothing but mean harah petty things,,, who can we talk about today.. I went to twitter and wanted to see what the fuss is all about,,, My word half of what people say MM is doing is bogus,, or he said it as a joke,,, did you look at his pictures see his beautiful family,,, My guess is no,,, you read what he wrote and twisted to your own nasty gossip pleasure,,,, sharon case is a good actress,,, watched her for years ,, so why call her names,,, that seems to be the norm here,, rip and shred people,, How would you feel if people took the time to look at your life and say hey she is drag and douche bag,, nuts and crazy,,, and everything you said or did people were judging you,,, grow up either enjoy the show or change the channel,,, if you have nothing good to say ,, then say nothing at all... I guess this is your life and entertainment,, thats sad,,,, you could not even step in their talented shoes and do even one tenth of the acting they can,,, those who act do those who cant gossip,,,

Queen B
Member Avatar

vlritz57
Oct 13 2012, 10:34 PM
wow I have been reading all this for a while now,,, why do you watch a show you all hate some much? People hello these are actors , you do not know them but you all seem to have to rip apart the character they play,, come on,, get a life,,, turn the channel if you don't like what you see,, this is nothing but mean harah petty things,,, who can we talk about today.. I went to twitter and wanted to see what the fuss is all about,,, My word half of what people say MM is doing is bogus,, or he said it as a joke,,, did you look at his pictures see his beautiful family,,, My guess is no,,, you read what he wrote and twisted to your own nasty gossip pleasure,,,, sharon case is a good actress,,, watched her for years ,, so why call her names,,, that seems to be the norm here,, rip and shred people,, How would you feel if people took the time to look at your life and say hey she is drag and douche bag,, nuts and crazy,,, and everything you said or did people were judging you,,, grow up either enjoy the show or change the channel,,, if you have nothing good to say ,, then say nothing at all... I guess this is your life and entertainment,, thats sad,,,, you could not even step in their talented shoes and do even one tenth of the acting they can,,, those who act do those who cant gossip,,,
This is a message board, we come here to discuss the show and the actors.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

vlritz57
I think you need to take a look at the rules here seeing as in a lot of your post you are breaking our rule of not bashing fellow posters.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/boardrules/

This board was created so people could share how they feel about the shows, characters and actors without being censored for the most part. If you have a problem with how things go then why stay here and read what people post for so for so long? There are plenty of other censored boards that don't allow people to share their thoughts and feelings.

These actors put themselves in the spotlight and post what they do to Twitter to the public, if they don't want to be judged for what they do then they need to retire from show business and close their Twitter accounts.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
Driving with my kids, we're near downtown. Gonna get up close to the Space Shuttle as it rolls down the street to the museum!

This. Right now. I'm officially a badass dad: http://lockerz.com/s/252911844

My daughter is more interested in her piece of confetti: http://lockerz.com/s/252911993

Daddy made them happy: http://lockerz.com/s/252912589

kelly777
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 13 2012, 11:04 PM
vlritz57
I think you need to take a look at the rules here seeing as in a lot of your post you are breaking our rule of not bashing fellow posters.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/boardrules/

This board was created so people could share how they feel about the shows, characters and actors without being censored for the most part. If you have a problem with how things go then why stay here and read what people post for so for so long? There are plenty of other censored boards that don't allow people to share their thoughts and feelings.

These actors put themselves in the spotlight and post what they do to Twitter to the public, if they don't want to be judged for what they do then they need to retire from show business and close their Twitter accounts.
Yeamen! :hail: :rockon: :cheer: :chee: :cart:
Edited by kelly777, Oct 13 2012, 11:58 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 13 2012, 03:49 PM
Eric Braeden @EBraeden
"Have a very nice weekend, everyone! Health and happiness! And love in your heart for your children and loved ones!" :wub:
tried to tell everyone he was a nice guy, but nooooooooooooooooooo. ;)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

vlritz57
Really? Are you sure you aren't MM in disguise? lol

Larel

@lisamarieLML
@actualBrentBoyd Great ep Fri in Canada, last scene of Nick & Adam was chilling. Also luv the Nick & Avery scenes, I hope they get a chance..

Brent Boyd @actualBrentBoyd
@lisamarieLML Thanks. Keep watching. It gets better and better...

:tounge:

bygnedys

MM tormenting another board huh----------------ermmmmmmmmm

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Oct 14 2012, 07:16 PM
MM tormenting another board huh----------------ermmmmmmmmm
They weren't posting from CA so don't think it's him. Could be family though I guess.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

vlritz57
No offense or anything but aren't you kind of doing exactly what you're complaining we're all doing on this board? If you don't like what you're reading or what people are saying just don't read it. Kind of like telling us not to watch the show if we complain all the time. Same thing IMO.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply