Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (21,166 Views)
Ringo
Member Avatar

Douglas is now saying on Twitter that he's in the hospital. Do you think he will blame Nelson for this too?

On-Air with Douglas™ ‏@OnAirWithDoug
In hospital, admitted, running tests, not good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ringo
Member Avatar

So doc says blood sugar was 546, filled me with insulin and fluids, asked me about stress, told about this week and he said....

...to avoid stress, and ct scan shows liver damage from diabetes due to stress and lovely.

Ringo
Member Avatar

http://theplaintruth123.tumblr.com/ This is what a former friend of mine wrote about me and with this being out there, I am gone forever. Trust me. Dead.

Ringo
Member Avatar

This guy really does seem to have some screws loose. Man if I had issues like his I don't think I'd be trying to interview famous people and other people who cover the industry that aren't all there.

Please follow me at @itsjustdouglas - and I erased all tweets, clean slate, forgive me? forgive you? Let's move on. Thank You.

We both worked hard to build a great show, I have decided to take rest of year off to regroup and season two will premiere January 2012.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply