Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (21,620 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Sep 29 2012, 06:46 PM
:laugh: KSJ is hilarious
https://twitter.com/kristoffstjohn1/status/252163231823568896IN

"kristoffstjohn1 IN TRIBUTE TO MY FRIEND ERIC BRAEDEN JOINING TWITTER, ERIC'S 25TH ANNIVERSARY CEREMONY kristoff final " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ1HvP5opCc&feature=youtu.be

EBraeden "@kristoffstjohn1 thank you, Kristoff, my brother!"

Very nice, I guess not everyone hates him. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Oct 1 2012, 06:21 PM
Miss Rhi
Sep 30 2012, 08:13 PM
ratfink
Sep 30 2012, 08:12 PM
I don't twitter...what does DM mean? Thanks
Direct Message. It's like Twitter's version of a Private Message.
Thank you. I have another question. I cannot "like" anything...how come? :shrug: Kinda new, but not really...just wondering
are you asking about the like feature on DR?
If so, it may depend on what "theme" you've chosen for this board. I found that a couple of the themes, for some reason the like/dislike feature doesn't show up.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

what a bunch of nonsense.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Oct 7 2012, 11:17 AM
Miss Rhi
Oct 6 2012, 10:13 PM
Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney
Seriously. How much fun is my twitter account? Just admit it! I am free, quality, unique entertainment.

My content alone deserves more followers than K Kardashian. And she shouldn't have more than about 12 followers. #ohWELL #infamy vs #fame
When does Douglas interview HIM? :drunk:
is he serious? I hope he just has a sarcastic sense of humor.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Oct 7 2012, 08:18 PM
Poor guy just cannot catch a break on Twitter.

Posted Image
so then who tweeted the "utter nonsense" ?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 11 2012, 08:40 PM
And now my intention is to let my acting, my character, and the Y&R shows speak for themselves. #farewell

I'm not leaving twitter you sillies. I'm just going to tweet about everything EXCEPT Y&R for a while. I'll let the show do the talking now.

:blah:
in other words, the brass told him to keep his big mouth shut!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 12 2012, 02:42 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 11 2012, 11:13 PM
Miss Rhi
Oct 11 2012, 08:40 PM
And now my intention is to let my acting, my character, and the Y&R shows speak for themselves. #farewell

I'm not leaving twitter you sillies. I'm just going to tweet about everything EXCEPT Y&R for a while. I'll let the show do the talking now.

:blah:
in other words, the brass told him to keep his big mouth shut!
Can they tell him to stop voting in couple polls too?
I bet they will if they haven't already. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 13 2012, 03:49 PM
Eric Braeden @EBraeden
"Have a very nice weekend, everyone! Health and happiness! And love in your heart for your children and loved ones!" :wub:
tried to tell everyone he was a nice guy, but nooooooooooooooooooo. ;)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

vlritz57
Oct 13 2012, 10:34 PM
wow I have been reading all this for a while now,,, why do you watch a show you all hate some much? People hello these are actors , you do not know them but you all seem to have to rip apart the character they play,, come on,, get a life,,, turn the channel if you don't like what you see,, this is nothing but mean harah petty things,,, who can we talk about today.. I went to twitter and wanted to see what the fuss is all about,,, My word half of what people say MM is doing is bogus,, or he said it as a joke,,, did you look at his pictures see his beautiful family,,, My guess is no,,, you read what he wrote and twisted to your own nasty gossip pleasure,,,, sharon case is a good actress,,, watched her for years ,, so why call her names,,, that seems to be the norm here,, rip and shred people,, How would you feel if people took the time to look at your life and say hey she is drag and douche bag,, nuts and crazy,,, and everything you said or did people were judging you,,, grow up either enjoy the show or change the channel,,, if you have nothing good to say ,, then say nothing at all... I guess this is your life and entertainment,, thats sad,,,, you could not even step in their talented shoes and do even one tenth of the acting they can,,, those who act do those who cant gossip,,,
Really? Are you sure you aren't MM in disguise? lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I sure don't want to see summer, who looks 30, turn up pregnant and go through the histrionics and the blame game.
How about we take a rest from the baby scene for awhile, for everyone?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Oct 20 2012, 07:39 PM
I could go for Nick & Avery. I am so disgusted with Phyllis right now, I would like anything to happen that makes her squirm. I really like Phyllis, but she thinks EVERYTHING is all about her. She is being a bad wife, bad mother and very bad friend... :soapbox: (sorry, I'm done)
oh please no, when phyliss gets in a tight spot she goes all batshit crazy and does everything possible to make whatever situation it is, worse.
Everytime I hear her say, "I have a plan", I just :huh: here we go again!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I wish VR would just give it a rest, she obviously can't get hired anywhere else and she keeps stirring the pot at Sony.
It's time to move on VR. I used to really like her, started watching her back when she was on the show with Dick Van Dyke, but she's been working on my last nerve for awhile now, and I think she's just embarrassing herself. JMO

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I wouldn't embarrass myself by continuously hocking a company that has made it perfectly clear that they don't want me.
What is the advantage of getting a job that you have to get via lawsuit?
If they didn't like you the first time, what makes her think they'll like her if she sues to get in?
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 25 2012, 01:30 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 25 2012, 01:42 PM
The point is she responding and if some don't like it then O'Well....AGAIN I repeat her FANS started this not her and she let them know recent outcome of the talks ....So what's the problem? Because VR didn't come with some feathery remarks about what happen? HA! I know one thing when one has to speak truth to power especially regarding blatant racism it ain't never PRETTY.!
I cannot believe you threw the race card in there.
If there were no black people on the show at all, I might agree with that, but there are!
VR is a troublemaker, every so often she starts tweeting that she might be coming back, it never happens because it never was going to happen, the woman is delusional and it has zero to do with what race she is.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 25 2012, 05:21 PM
Sammie Jo
Oct 25 2012, 05:03 PM
lightandday
Oct 25 2012, 01:42 PM
The point is she responding and if some don't like it then O'Well....AGAIN I repeat her FANS started this not her and she let them know recent outcome of the talks ....So what's the problem? Because VR didn't come with some feathery remarks about what happen? HA! I know one thing when one has to speak truth to power especially regarding blatant racism it ain't never PRETTY.!
I cannot believe you threw the race card in there.
If there were no black people on the show at all, I might agree with that, but there are!
VR is a troublemaker, every so often she starts tweeting that she might be coming back, it never happens because it never was going to happen, the woman is delusional and it has zero to do with what race she is.
I didn't "Throw" anything but the truth the "Race Card" ain't mine to throw just because black folk are on the show doesn't mean it wasn't an obvious factor of VR fallout hell just a year ago look at what happen to KSJ when he spoke out regarding writing his ass was OFF screen so regardless of what you THINK I pulled the real fact is she had not tweeted about a come back until the FIRING OF MAB my Twitter TimeLine was saturated w/ "VR We Want Dru Back" now here it is weeks later apparently "PTP talks occurred she let the people no what was up afterward & soon as she was done with those tweets Rhi listed VR went on about her way posted her philanthropy work and was later meeting up w/her daughter at the airport I say that to say if it was a tweet festival begging for her job back then it would have went on`ON for a matter of days as she did the day of joining twitter a few years ago when she really did want the job back.
no, she said something about coming back about a year ago and then about a year or so before that.
MTS got "punished" too for something or other that happened.
VR left with bad blood twice, from the reports I read.
As far as KSJ, well, he was badmouthing the show, that's what happens when you badmouth the boss, did anyone else do that and get away with it?
I'm not going to argue with you about it because obviously you see things differently, but I think VR is about 4 short of a 6 pack and if it was me, I would just move on and remember that Living well is the best revenge, because if she keeps it up, she'll never get work again, she'll have a rep of a troublemaker.
Wrong as it is, show biz is a kiss ass biz, you piss off the wrong people and it's curtains for you.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 26 2012, 05:46 PM
Victoria Rowell @victoriarowell
so much jealousy, who needs it? @ChourieMiew: @victoriarowell Fans hope you'll return to Y&R. The Winters need you, your joy.

I knew when he left, some wld come gunning...you wldn't believe. One year a Y&R staffer hid material for nomination purposes. She got caught

I was told NOT to take price tags out of my wardrobe by Jennifer Johns per producers request

Peter Bergman demanded I not pepper my scenes w/Druisms

Yes, Michelle Stafford nefariously and deliberately spat on me - Sony VP, Steve Kent made her apologize but punished me

Yes, I was told by Y&R public relations, "Brown doesn't sell." I said, "Really? I thought over 50% of Y&R viewers were brown."

I campaigned for TEN years to represent Young&Restless in an annual Monte Carlo television festival and for TEN years Y&R producers said NO

I campaigned for better lighting on stage for minorities, as we required lighting adjustments due to our skin tone. It was met w/resistance

I was pulled into Melody T. Scott's dressing room by her horrid husband, Edward Scott & told my work wasn't good. I told him to go to hell

Told my hair was, "Strange"

Michelle Stafford screaming on set, "You're a FREAK! Nobody likes you!" THAT is ADULT, RACIST BULLYING. I still delivered for the Y&R fans

I changed hours of Y&R script so it cld have some authenticity of a black family - writing someone else took credit for & earned an EMMY
same old crap, everyone is picking on her, and what MS "allegedly" said to her was in no way racist, she didn't say nobody likes you because you're black, she just said nobody likes you.
I still say she's nuts, how come none of the other black actors are picked on, how come none of them come to her defense? Maybe because they're sane people?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Oct 27 2012, 03:38 AM
Crazygirl
Oct 26 2012, 08:48 PM
Personally I do believe what she's saying. I have no doubt that certain people treated her like crap, I've never seen them really deny what she's said. I just hate the way this is all making her look. I love VR and I hate reading some of the stuff I'm seeing on twitter right now.

The one I was the most surprised about personally was HT. I always thought just about everyone liked her.
Somebody spit on her? I don't give a Damn what anybody thinks of her that there is something nobody should ever have to put with. Who did it? That is sick beyond belief.

Saw the video. I would have thought that was a part if the scene. I've seen that before.
it was part of the scene, she knew about it, much ado about nothing, just like the multi colored afro style (actually more Harpo marx style) wig that MTS wore joking around, VR took that as a personal affront.
Get over yourself girl, it's not always about you.
I wonder why other shows aren't clamoring for her?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

is he trying to tell us something? lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply