Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:25 PM (21,621 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

Ahhhhhh Sammie, we all know who hates EB/Victor. Twitter will prove that he has a sense of humor and is a smart ass! Fantastic combo.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

There are just somethings you don't tweet or text. Like the ditz that played Heather (Eden Riegel)talking about her baby boys anatomy.

Quote:

Eden has announced via Twitter that shes going to have a boy. Its a boy! Im growing a penis inside me! He looks very healthy. And I dont think the ladies will be disappointed, if u know what I mean!

Just not cool.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

I think they are gonna do Nick/Avery. :shrug:

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!! :soapbox:
Have it be Paul!
He at least uses the head on his shoulders to think with!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Got that right soap. Sound like a bunch of twittering teenage girls. Pretty soon fists start flying and pink slips get handed out freely.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

..."stress and lovely." Lovely what? Lovely buncha bullshit?
546. Oh I'm sure they held him down and dumped carbs and sugar down his neck. Yes, I know about stress and diabetes but it didn't just start yesterday.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I read that a blonde star on Y&R has bats in the belfry.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Give him an inch and he takes a mile. What a dink.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Because he's so egotistical that he can't not bother. That's the way he is. I was posting in a thread yesterday and he pops in just to correct another poster who made a comment about Shadam. It's like he owns that board now.

Hate that! We know what that is like.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Watching Danny and Christine was just... eck. Like watching paint dry, or turtles mating. Those 2 really didn't think that they'd get rave reviews did they?
Christine is like a mannequin and Danny is the other dummy. Just nothing there.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Love the avatar :)

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Please, no babies. Sad that Chelsea and Adam lost theirs but at least they were married and Chelsea is still young enough to go through it.
As for Summer... I don't like the actress. Looks too old to be a teen. Wanna bet on how long she lasts?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

They were to willing to say "yep." No intrigue, just yep.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nelson Branco‏@nelliebranco
@Caro2454 Yep.

Quote:

Nelson Branco‏@nelliebranco
@lisamarieLML Yep.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

To me that's such a damaging relationship for her.

What relationship hasn't been damaging? She's pulled some shenanigan in every relationship she's had. Every time she steps away and divorces, she has another man on stand-by.
It should be Shadam, they are alike!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

She done it to herself. Shot herself in the foot trying to be a big shot. Trying to pull others into her fight just shows ya that she didn't have enough confidence in her self to fight it on her own. She thinks she'd be welcomed back with open arms? I think there is only one actress there that she really got along with.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

VR is a nut case.
Why isn't anyone agreeing with her? Because they don't want to be associated with her. Poor poor VR. Thought she was hot shit and called the shots, well, you can only put up with that kind of shit so long before you get canned or forced to quit.
She thinks that she kept Y&R going? It's still on without her. Neil is a man whore and isn't pining over Dru.
She's having delusions of grandeur. If she'd shut her mouth and put her hands in her pockets she might get some of her credibility back.
Second thought, keep running off at the mouth and proving what MOST everyone knows, you are a trouble maker that no one wants or needs on their show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply