Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: October Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:42 PM (3,492 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GH: October Discussion

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

LOVED the wedding today! Johnny looked like he swallowed a bug.

Hell hath no fury that Carly scorned and I hope she bitchslaps Kate/Connie.

People should have listened to Olivia....

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

So tired of Connie.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 3 2012, 01:44 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

So much happening on this show. Love it. :popcorn:
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I'm glad to see that so many here are enjoying GH and RC's work. I really love it right now (not everything, but enough to thoroughly enjoy watching the show daily). Over at SON, people are bashing it left and right. I don't get it.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Awesome punch Starr.Wait till she knows the real truth.

Petunia

psychofan
Oct 3 2012, 07:21 PM
I'm glad to see that so many here are enjoying GH and RC's work. I really love it right now (not everything, but enough to thoroughly enjoy watching the show daily). Over at SON, people are bashing it left and right. I don't get it.
:frustration: they are bashing it because the story lines are so ridiculous...typical GH it should have cancelled last year

Nate
Member Avatar

I have mixed feelings about GH's current S/Ls... But I don't think it should have cancelled. RC is like a rollercoaster for me one day I love his work the next hate it.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Catching up on the last two weeks. One thing I always liked about RC's writing is that he can writes stories that start all separate then comes together in a great umbrella story. Enjoying everything this week so far with Sam's baby. Just enjoy that it has so many different characters actively involved in the story. Like that involves many different characters. Also thought even though it was over the top, the did enjoy the way Sonny/Kate-Connie wedding played out.

Right now only thing I don't care for is the whole triangle they are trying to create with Maxie/Spinelli/Elle. Anytime they go with this, Maxie comes off as a spoiled high school brat. I ended up having to FF through her talk with Lulu. Would much rather see a pairing of Spinelli/Elle continue because it isn't a conventional soap couple.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Agree cubsgirl, Kirsten Storms's Maxie acts like a teenaged spoiled brat. GH def needs Jenn Lilley back as Maxie pronto!

happy
Member Avatar

I just youtubed Duke's return. Wow! Wow! Wow! GH is back on my DVR. Wonder how long tptb can keep my interest this time. RC usually pulls a stunt to get me back, and then I drop it from my DVR again after a week.

But the acting with Duke, Anna, Luke, and Tracey was awesome!! And I caught a glimpse of the baby-napping. Heather Webber crying on the roof was really good. That actress is really good when given the opportunity to do something beyond camp. RC's writing is still too campy for my taste. But the vets somehow make his ridiculousness seem grounded and real. I like that he builds complicated friendships and rivalries - not just "romances" like DOOL.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Probably a odd question... but did Edward die on the show yet?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

^^ No,it still may be awhile for that yet.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I haven't been on in forever but I'm still loving this show. Tea has been breaking my heart, and my heart does not break easily. Her goodbye to Victor was super sad. And yesterday when she was telling Todd about the baby he gave her only to lose him again, omg...I died. The way she just ran her hand over his hair as she was leaving.

My only complaint these past couple of months have been with Jason and Sam. Their back and forth shit with the divorce and Sam's wishy washy feelings were grating. So much eye rolling for me when it comes to those two. And what they did to Liz, smh. But the baby's back so Sam can stop being so fucking sad and soon (although not soon enough) Jason will be gone and I can throw a party.

Tammy
Member Avatar

This whole Anna and Duke thing is boring and quite stupid IMO. :sleep:

bopejackJenfan

I'm enjoying Jason and Sam's reunion with their baby. Sam and Daniel are so adorable. KM is playing her scenes brilliantly. I know KM will bring it when Jason dies. Poor Sam!

engrady pind

Okay, so Sam has a big tragedy to face: the alleged death of Jason. I am not looking forward to it and will probably FF through it. Sam talks too damn much. She talks everything to death and into the Great Beyond. And she does it while leaking from the eyes. I am finding the Sam McCall character as difficult to watch as Sonny Corinthos who hasn't had an original line to speak in over a decade.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

engrady pind
Oct 21 2012, 05:32 PM
Okay, so Sam has a big tragedy to face: the alleged death of Jason. I am not looking forward to it and will probably FF through it. Sam talks too damn much. She talks everything to death and into the Great Beyond. And she does it while leaking from the eyes. I am finding the Sam McCall character as difficult to watch as Sonny Corinthos who hasn't had an original line to speak in over a decade.
Definitely not looking forward to another Sam tragedy as well. But without Jason around maybe, just maybe she'll be more interesting going forward.

denise13
Member Avatar

engrady pind
Oct 21 2012, 05:32 PM
I'm actually looking forward to watching Sam grieve Jason. I know Kelly will bring it. I love Sam tears and all. :biggrin:

denise13
Member Avatar

bopejackJenfan
Oct 19 2012, 10:50 AM
I'm enjoying Jason and Sam's reunion with their baby. Sam and Daniel are so adorable. KM is playing her scenes brilliantly. I know KM will bring it when Jason dies. Poor Sam!
I agree! It was so sweet seeing them together even though I knew it wasn't going to last. They pick the perfect little boy to play Jasam's baby. He is so cute!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply