Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: October Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:42 PM (3,535 Views)
denise13
Member Avatar

double post!
Edited by denise13, Oct 22 2012, 12:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

I look forward to seeing Kelly bring her scenes. She has improved so much in my eyes. I never liked JaSam, I loved Liason. I wish Liason got their true chance and I still hate that Jake is gone. I hate what Cartini did to Liz and I think she needs to be redeemed. One way I think that Liz can be redeemed is if Liz is a surrogate for Lante. She sure has carried enough babies. Or Maxie be a surrogate. I think that is how RC is going with that storyline.

I am SO HAPPY that we are seeing Monica and Tracy on! Oh when they write Edward's death, Jane Elliot better get an Emmy nom. She is AMAZING! I would like to see them cast Dillon. I know this may unpopular but I can see John Paul Lavoisier in the role. He and Scott Clifton have a lot of the same mannerisms.

I am really tired of Duke already. I would rather have Robert back and a quad of Robert/Anna/Luke/Laura who I also want back!

IRISH#WITCH

I think one of the problems with Sam and I adore Kelly Monaco is once they marry,( they do this to too many ) take the backbone out of the character, which is silly. If you have a tough streak in you you never lose it. You always have that inner strength. Sure she will grieve for Jason he was her love but if you remember Sam ( of the old days) she never wanted anyone to see her cry and she would hold it in as long as possible or until in private. She has her baby and her PI work she would throw herself into that and with the PI job try to find out who did this to Jason We all grow through the years but I don't believe our basic traits change that much. So go for it Sam :) :shrug:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I would watch GH occasionally in the past but have recently started watching it more. Is Sam ever dressed in anything that covers her boobs? It seems like no matter when I've tuned in over the years they are always on display. Today is an exception though because she's in a diving suit going diving to look for Jason.... :blink:

starwatcher2

Miss Rhi
Oct 23 2012, 01:50 PM
I would watch GH occasionally in the past but have recently started watching it more. Is Sam ever dressed in anything that covers her boobs? It seems like no matter when I've tuned in over the years they are always on display. Today is an exception though because she's in a diving suit going diving to look for Jason.... :blink:
I don't know. I don't pay attention to her boobs or clothes.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

You make it sound like I spend the entire show watching her boobs and that is so not what I meant! :blulaugh:

Tash
Member Avatar

Well to be fair, on the show she did just give birth. So her already massive boobs would have swelled up due to the pregnancy. So you can conceivably say that her real clothes just aren't fitting over her boobs. And of course, she can't give up her black and white clothes.

starwatcher2

Miss Rhi
Oct 23 2012, 07:14 PM
You make it sound like I spend the entire show watching her boobs and that is so not what I meant! :blulaugh:
No, I was just answering your question. ;)

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Kelly looks gorgeous even with her boobs always exposed lol. The show has been ok so far. Don't give 2 fucks about Starr and Michael, and Sonny and Kate. Jason gone, which is good in my book :wave: . Hope we don't have to endure a Todd and Carly pairing :puke: Please don't go there...

Petunia

bstreis
Oct 22 2012, 10:58 AM
engrady pind
Oct 21 2012, 05:32 PM
Okay, so Sam has a big tragedy to face: the alleged death of Jason. I am not looking forward to it and will probably FF through it. Sam talks too damn much. She talks everything to death and into the Great Beyond. And she does it while leaking from the eyes. I am finding the Sam McCall character as difficult to watch as Sonny Corinthos who hasn't had an original line to speak in over a decade.
Definitely not looking forward to another Sam tragedy as well. But without Jason around maybe, just maybe she'll be more interesting going forward.
doubt it! Sam has always been an annoying character..and Jason's "death" was just a a total joke..falling into the water :bs:

Petunia

denise13
Oct 22 2012, 12:36 PM
bopejackJenfan
Oct 19 2012, 10:50 AM
I'm enjoying Jason and Sam's reunion with their baby. Sam and Daniel are so adorable. KM is playing her scenes brilliantly. I know KM will bring it when Jason dies. Poor Sam!
I agree! It was so sweet seeing them together even though I knew it wasn't going to last. They pick the perfect little boy to play Jasam's baby. He is so cute!
Jake was much cuter!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Laura Wright was so great in her scenes today.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Oct 24 2012, 08:46 PM
Laura Wright was so great in her scenes today.
YES she was! Had me crying...her sorrow for Jason is genuine since IMO Jason was her soulmate...out of all the women Jason has be involved with Carly was # 1 in his life. I don't know if Monica was even sad that Jason was dead, I didn't feel like she even cared. Sam was in denial but I think it's going to hit her hard...so I'm assuming Monica was talking to AJ at the end of the episode..I'm looking forward to AJ's return..should be good!
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Oct 24 2012, 10:04 PM.

starwatcher2

Petunia
Oct 24 2012, 08:31 PM
denise13
Oct 22 2012, 12:36 PM
bopejackJenfan
Oct 19 2012, 10:50 AM
I'm enjoying Jason and Sam's reunion with their baby. Sam and Daniel are so adorable. KM is playing her scenes brilliantly. I know KM will bring it when Jason dies. Poor Sam!
I agree! It was so sweet seeing them together even though I knew it wasn't going to last. They pick the perfect little boy to play Jasam's baby. He is so cute!
Jake was much cuter!
This is so petty, but I will bite. :shrug: I don't think Jake was cuter, but who cares. Daniel is adorable, and so was Jake.

Nate
Member Avatar

GH is great! Loving it! Jason's death is great, even though he isn't dead lol.

IRISH#WITCH

Assets: I thik both assets on men (shirts off) and women ( low cut blouses) are taken advantage of by all shows look at all your soaps and even the night time shows.
as far as Sam talking a lot her character always did even Jason and her even laughed about it in the beginning. It was a difference between them in the beginning, he hardly said a word, she rambled on..and he got use to having her around, the sound of her voice. One of the reasons he missed her.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Why do I like Todd & Carly so much, this from someone who is a card carrying hater of LW's Carly lol

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I despise Tarly..loathe them!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sam,why would Jason knock on the door at his own place?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Oct 26 2012, 01:50 PM
Sam,why would Jason knock on the door at his own place?
Maybe his keys fell out of his pocket while he was busy floating in the ocean? :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply