Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: October Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 29 2012, 06:42 PM (3,555 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

The real AJ is hot. I only know BW's spineless version of AJ.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

faye34

can't stand spinelli wish todd has slap the taste out of his mouth hate him can't stand his ass to bad duke didn't put a bullett in his ass :censored: :censored: :bleep: :bleep:

Tammy
Member Avatar

I assume I was supposed to be moved by Jason's "death", but yeah not so much. Okay Carly did make me tear up lol. But this whole thing will be another round of Sonny going all dark and blaming himself... :blah:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I literally have to FF every time Maxie shows up and starts whining about how she is going to get Spinelli back. :headbang:

And why do I have this feeling that Maxie is going to end up being a surrogate for Lulu trying to prove she isn't selfish. :facepalm:

Tash
Member Avatar

I had a HUGE grin on my face when AJ showed up. I can't wait for the havoc he will create. Carly will go ballistic. He will want to see Micheal. Yeah, it's gonna get good.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Did AJ "die" by falling down the stairs or something? I can't remember.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I only watch 2-3x/week, but I think the show has been great.

Love Carly in any scene. She's fantastic, and I do like the Carly/Todd dynamic, but I can't see Carly getting over what Todd did to JaSam any time soon.

I'm liking the Duke/Luke/Anna SL too.

Nate
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 27 2012, 04:34 PM
Did AJ "die" by falling down the stairs or something? I can't remember.
No. Back in the 1990s when Jason had has accident, AJ hired Dr. Thomas to kill him. However, he woke up before he could. Since then AJ has been blackmailing Dr. Thomas and AJ said of Dr. Thomas didn't do what he wanted he would tell everyone Dr. Thomas tried to kill Jason. He got sick of it and killed AJ when he was in the hospital from the stairs accident. Jason and Sam found out it was him in August 2005 and Jason killed him. But between April and August, Dr. Thomas tried blackmailing other people for the murder, by hypnotizing little Michael and making him do whatever he wanted.

Lol weird storyline but it was good! Check it out on YouTube!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

LOL @ AJ saying it felt like it happened to someone else when he "almost died".

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

I want to see how they going to explain AJ being alive, if he is AJ since we saw Alan identify his body!

DavidSS

hawk_osu
Oct 29 2012, 02:13 PM
I want to see how they going to explain AJ being alive, if he is AJ since we saw Alan identify his body!
Actually Alan identifying his body might of been before It was really revealed AJ had been alive in April 2005.
It might of been when it was believed that Courtney murdered AJ, and Alan went to identify his body, somewhere in Feb 2005.

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Oh that's a good point!! The clip I saw was when the Qs were accusing Courtney, so yeah that may have been it.

titan1978
Member Avatar

After being a lapsed viewer for most of JFP and Guza's run, I have really enjoyed seeing so many familiar faces onscreen, driving story. I may not enjoy all the stories, but the show is GH again.

Just seeing Anna investigating the shooting reminds me of better days on the show. I can't say I will miss Jason as he has been portrayed the last 4 years or so. I think he needed a break from the show and we need a break from him.

I am excited by AJ's return, I enjoyed Monica and Tracy and I even like seeing what Duke has become without Anna's love.

I'm excited by Robert Scorpio's return, and by seeing him in scenes with Duke, who was very jealous of Robert and Anna. I just rewatched all of Anna being kidnapped by Grant Putnam on Youtube, and really Duke only got in bed with the Jerome family because he didn't like how Robert was keeping him out of the investigation.

IRISH#WITCH

AJ: he and Jason wen over the banister at the Quartermain mansion when fighting over michael.( Jason landed on top) AJ kidnapped Michael and made him think his family did not want him anymore( via phone message). He broke his back. supposedly flatlined and died in the hospital..Sam and Jason tracked AJ down to the Islands. And he hid in the Quartermaine attic..hence falling over the bannister. remember watching this. remember..no one dies on soaps...

slayer2
Member Avatar

I'm just glad SK's AJ is back. Fuck Sonny, Carly and Jason, and if that stupid little shit can't take the time to get to know his REAL father of whom was denied the chance to raise him courtesy of the Slagbeast and her minions then he can fuck right off as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply