Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Strange header/quote
Topic Started: Sep 30 2012, 01:52 PM (421 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

Across the top of the DR web page, I have a header that says "403 Forbidden" all across the top of the page. Anytime a quote is done within a thread, instead of showing who is quoted, I get the same "403 Forbidden". I'm on an iPad. I've closed and reopened the page, but it didn't help. Any suggestions?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Sep 30 2012, 01:52 PM
Across the top of the DR web page, I have a header that says "403 Forbidden" all across the top of the page. Anytime a quote is done within a thread, instead of showing who is quoted, I get the same "403 Forbidden". I'm on an iPad. I've closed and reopened the page, but it didn't help. Any suggestions?
I get the same header using my desktop computer.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Sep 30 2012, 02:12 PM
gailwinters
Sep 30 2012, 01:52 PM
I get the same header using my desktop computer.
Well, at least it's not just me. LOL

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

What theme are you two using? Going to check that first.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I'm using Pro Blue.

Edited to say, when I changed my theme, it solved the problem.
Edited by gailwinters, Sep 30 2012, 03:38 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Thanks for letting me know which theme it is. I really didn't feel like going through all of them today, of course if I had to I would.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Pro Blue is fixed now!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Thanks for the fix!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Your Welcome!

Thanks for letting us know. If members don't bring things up sometimes we'd never find out.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Thankfully it's fixed but yes mine was doing it too and I am using Pro Blue too. I thought it was just my computer.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Yes, all fixed for this fellow ProBlue user. Thanks for your help in the matter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DR Member Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply