Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Revenge (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 30 2012, 07:35 PM (3,380 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Premieres tonight.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

I love this show! Didn't expect them to reveal that Victoria is alive so soon, or that in the next episode Conrad would find out she's alive. I hate that Ashley is with Daniel now and there's no way that Amanda is pregnant with Jack's baby, at least I hope not because I want Emily and Jack together.

I know they had to get a new Takeda because the actor who played him is doing the new Wolverine movie now, but I don't like the one, and who was the guy who was with him?

I like that Nolan and Emily are roomies now. I can't wait to see what happens when Emily finds her mother.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I bet Amanda is pregnant by Emily's trainer's new helper.

LPS
Member Avatar

Emily and Jack are a snooze. Emily only has chemistry with Daniel, IMO.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

This is my favorite show on TV at the moment. It's amazing.

Never thought they'd reveal that Victoria was alive this quickly....but it's a good twist that Charlotte told Emily.

I agree with whomever said that Amanda's kid is probably Emily's trainer's new helper.

I love the way the show opens with a flash forward. Just like last season..it sets the season up for some pretty powerful reveals later. Obviously what we see underwater is that someone has blown up the Amanda (Jack/Declen's Boat)....and we have a body in it....it would really shock me if Jack was dead or Declen but obviously I don't expect that to happen.....maybe someone insignificant like whomever REALLY got Amanda pregnant, especially if we see in a few months that the person is about to come clean to Jack or Emily or someone....

I expect a lot of twist and turns this season...oh and the episode two trailer is wicked....would Emily REALLY go there and kidnap/kill Charlotte? I doubt she'd kill her but kidnapping her? I think so....

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I don't think the baby is Jack's either.

I never knew this till recently,but Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman (Daniel) dating in real life.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, that guy is definitely Amanda's baby daddy!

I like the premiere. It seemed different and a little weird, but not in a bad way.

It looks like Charlotte is going to play a bigger role this season, which I like.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Josh Bowman also dated Amy Whitehouse. And he's British. His older sister is on the UK soap "Hollyoaks" (playing a teenager).

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I liked the premiere. But I caught up on Boss before and Homeland after and this show is no where in the same league. Nevertheless it's a guilty pleasure for me...

Question #1: Did we actually see Ashley hook up with Conrad last season (I remember he gave her a Lexus)? I would like to see the backstory told of how she bedhopped from Conrad to Daniel. And it was implied she stilll does booty calls for Conrad...

Question #2: Perhaps I missed this, but why did the FBI/CIA/govr. get Victoria off the plane? Do they know the plane would crash? Did they knowingly send Lydia and the rest of the crew/passengers to their deaths (assuming Lydia is dead...)?

Also, Josh Bowman is beautiful.
Edited by Southofsoap, Oct 1 2012, 12:16 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Good premiere, but I didn't like how quickly they revealed Victoria was alive. I wish that would of been the cliffhanger. And I just can't stand Amanda and Jack- they bore more to tears..As does Declan. I really want Emily to eventually get back with Daniel. They're so hot together.

On a superficial note- Emily looked amazing in the red dress.

King
Member Avatar

I agree, EVC is stunning. She's amazing. It's crazy how long she has been on tv between Everwood, B&S, and now Revenge. I am such a huge fan! I think this is her best role too.

And I agree...it moved very quickly. Victoria being alive should have been the episode ending cliffhanger.

King
Member Avatar

I don't think we've seen Conrad and Ashley actually hook up, but I think they kind of hinted at it last year...or at least I remember thinking it was going to happen.

I am pretty sure they're banging now...or will soon.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 1 2012, 11:08 AM
Josh Bowman also dated Amy Whitehouse. And he's British. His older sister is on the UK soap "Hollyoaks" (playing a teenager).
He also dated Miley Cyrus.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Bright Eyes
Oct 1 2012, 03:06 PM
Matt
Ew :x

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 1 2012, 01:17 AM
Emily and Jack are a snooze. Emily only has chemistry with Daniel, IMO.
She has chemistry with everybody but Jack, really. But her and Daniel are perfect.

Let them be messed up together, writers, please? Don't force Jack down my throat.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Bright Eyes
Oct 1 2012, 03:06 PM
Matt
Gross! He has awful taste! :puke:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

So now we know that Amanda's baby is definitely Jack's but Emily made Amanda believe it wasn't.....

Loved the twist with Conrad beating up Victoria to make it look like they were holding her for ransom.

I got a feeling Ashley and Conrad slept together or had a fling...I got that vibe...and when Daniel finds out he's going to do a straight bee line back to Emily who by then would have worked her magic on Jack who clearly is in love with her after the kiss....Amanda who?

Loved the ending....wonder if Emily and that guy who shot the guy with the white hair are going to have a romantic connection later in the show.....

Hmmm....good thus far....loving all the twists.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked the premiere and the second episode so far. I still hate faux amanda. I cant wait for more.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

I kinda want Nemily to hook-up

King
Member Avatar

Dang, this season is moving so fast. I am starting to get confused. I need to re-watch tonight's for sure.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply