Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Revenge (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 30 2012, 07:35 PM (3,315 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

YO! The gift breaks completely took me for a loop not to mention I had knock back more than a few glasses of wine so I felt :embarrassed: when realize it was some Neiman Marcus/Target marketing stuff.

Sunday was good thou, Mason ass so hungry for a story he doesn't seem to mind doing jail time I still think Em's got a back-up plan to stick it to'em.
Edited by lightandday, Nov 13 2012, 09:52 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved the latest episode of Revenge. It reminded me of the old revenge. The gift of revenge comericals were annoying as heck.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked the 2006 episode wow victoria's mom was such an evil woman. I like past yr episodes. I actually felt bad for victoria.
Edited by Alin89, Dec 3 2012, 02:13 AM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Now that I'm caught up....loved Ashley's downfall in the last episode, though I would have enjoyed it even more if her humiliation had been more public. Still, it's about time she gets smacked down.

Still haven't decided whether I like this Initiative storyline, and I don't even a little bit care about what's going on with the Porter brothers. I mentally checked out during those scenes.

King
Member Avatar

I hate Ashley so I am happy she got hers, but...this show has jumped the shark for me for sure.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Kind of over Revenge this season. The storylines this year have been mostly a bust for me. Although, I did like Ashley being exposed. I'm hoping the show improves after it's winter break.

Alin89
Member Avatar

same here i want the revenge of season 1 bak

Alin89
Member Avatar

last sunday's revenge was like revenge of season 1 with the red marker and her revenge stuff. poor jack

King
Member Avatar

Revenge and I might be dunzo too.

I am dropping shows that aren't entertaining me and opting for old shows on DVD or new shows on DVD I haven't seen yet.

Alin89
Member Avatar

last sunday's revenge was a little better wow that god awful panama is a rat. I still think this would have been better if this was a season 1 show.

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I love this show. I didn't trust Padma from the get go. I just didn't think she was working for the initiative, but I do believe AND HOPE Nolan and Marco are creating a diversion just to catch her in the act eventually.

They, the initiative have backed Aiden into a corner. They want him to kill Victoria Grayson in exchange for his sister whereabouts. I doubt that'll happen. They also have a plan in store for Daniel and Grayson Global, but I'm not sure what it is. I think it has something to do with getting their hands on Grayson Global after he gets NolCorp, if he manages to do so. Emily, on the other hand is using Daniel (again) to keep watch of things and prevent them from destroying everything.

Another story I like is the brothers taking over Jack and Declan bar, which was their father created. An incident between the two fathers and they're now in control of the place using it to sell drugs. If Ashley haven't interuptted Amanda and one of the brothers, he'd been dead, lol. One of the brothers actually wants no part of it. I don't know their names, but this is a must watch show for me.

That sneak preview for tonight episode had me anxious waiting to see what will happen tonight.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This season has been such a bust for me, but I finally feel like the show is starting to pull things together a bit. I've been pretty entertained the last 2 or 3 episodes. I prefer Daniel and Emily together.

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Quote:

This season has been such a bust for me, but I finally feel like the show is starting to pull things together a bit. I've been pretty entertained the last 2 or 3 episodes. I prefer Daniel and Emily together.

They have seem to have been all over the place as of late. Aiden is still pointless in my opinion. I like Daniel and Emily together as well as Jack and Amanda, but the SOULMATES are Jack and Emily, who I prefer to be together.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Jan 21 2013, 05:11 PM
This season has been such a bust for me, but I finally feel like the show is starting to pull things together a bit. I've been pretty entertained the last 2 or 3 episodes.
See, I feel just the opposite. I thought the season started out fairly well (breakneck pacing aside), but within the last several episodes, it's gone downhill for me. I'm sick of this Initiative crap and the show's starting to feel stagnant again.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

This "Initiative" ploy would've had more legs to stand on if it wasn't just about Helen, I thought for sure Em's teacher Satoshi had ties to her and that wouldn't deepen the plot.

Victoria shit this season has been spotty at best too. I'm not sure what direction they are taking her.

If Nate or Kenny could make Declan perish I'll want them for another season. #FuckDeclan

Alin89
Member Avatar

this episode was better then the episodes before. i like emily and aidan. i felt so bad for aidan poor guy. i hate those brothers. I liked that charlotte changed her last name. I am also getting sick of the Initiative stuff.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I just discovered and got caught up with Scandal. It's such a better show. Hopefully, Revenge can shape up.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Revenge has defiantly shaped up. I was shocked when victoria killed helen. I like that nolan is going to help padma. next week looks interesting.I also felt bad for emily when jack married fake amanda.
Edited by Alin89, Feb 15 2013, 10:25 PM.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I love the show, it is always a surprise. I don't know why but I have a feeling that Emily and Nolan will discover they are brother and sister.

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

This latest episode was sad! But at least the Stowaway storyline is over. I didn't like Amanda at first, but her character really grew on me, and it was so bittersweet that she went back on the boat to get the necklace that Emily gave her. They were sisters to the end.

I wonder if Jack will go and want revenge of his own, and maybe he'll figure out Emily is really Amanda and they, along with Nolan, Aiden and Padma will work together to bring down the Greysons and the Initiative.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply