Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Revenge (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 30 2012, 07:35 PM (3,421 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

i liked this episode alot. it reminded me of season 1 revenge. I also felt bad for emily when the fake amanda died. Poor jack when he finds out. now we have another helen crowley person yuck. next week looks intersting. I hope jack survives. poor padma it seems they killed her father too.
Edited by Alin89, Mar 3 2013, 10:19 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

No more distractions....until two minutes later when a never before mentioned brother shows up so that, once again, this show can prevent itself from actually accomplishing anything interesting or consequential.

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

ya she has had a lot of distractions, in season one she was on fire and now her only plan is to destroy the relationship Victoria has with her children :blah: :blah: ,i just cant wait 4 her to go after the initiative, thats gonna be awsome!!!and i don't get the significance of the foster brother maybe to reveal that shes Amanda at which Jack will probably be devastated.
Edited by TvJunkiie, Mar 14 2013, 05:18 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i have only watched march 10's episode. this was a good episode. This show is starting to annoy me. I loved season 1. I don't knoe wat is going with the writers this season.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this show is starting to get down right awful. wat the heck r the writers doing to this show? season 1 was the best. I can't believe they r destroying this great show.

peaches179

Alin89
Mar 24 2013, 07:42 PM
this show is starting to get down right awful. wat the heck r the writers doing to this show? season 1 was the best. I can't believe they r destroying this great show.

I forgot it was on last night, and that's not a good thing.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I agree withy many of your comments. My husband used to like watching Revenge with me but he has given up as he says it is getting too convoluted. It seems to be the trend with so many shows which start off so well and then the writing becomes so complicated that people with little "pea brains" such as mine get confused and Lost!!! The introduction of the long lost, never mentioned brother annoyed me and basicaly achieved very little IMO

Thomson
Member Avatar

Revenge had a 2 hour finale that resurrected the series! WOW. Was on the edge of my seat the whole episode. That is definitely leading into an outstanding stellar third season.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

It was amazing! So much happened, I was just in awe the entire time.

Mason
Member Avatar

The finale was pretty good, I will admit and I definitely thank the gods of Revenge for killing off Declan. BUT my problem is, it shouldn't have taken the whole damn season for anything substantial to take place. I'm hoping that, with the new show runner next season, the writers will be allowed to stop throwing road blocks in their own way.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Was season 2 as good as season one? No. But awful? I don't see it. :shrug:
Edited by Drew, May 13 2013, 10:00 AM.

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

Well that was awsome!!
sad to see some pple go.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I have only just watched the Finale, which was better than the whole season had been IMO. Glad to see Declan has gone. I liked the ending and am looking forward to next season with the cliff hangers that Revenge ended on. I think Scandal ran rings around Revenge.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Season 2 for the most part was a huge bust. Revenge went from being one of my favorite shows, to a show I didn't really care much about. But the final 2 episodes were fantastic. And the finale, just WOW. That ending with Jack and Emily was spectacular. Can't wait for season 3. Really love the twist with Nolan being arresting. I'm hoping that Emily and Jack team up to save him and maybe Emily can Takedo Jack on the art of revenge!!

Alin89
Member Avatar

I finally caught up with the show. I was behind from March. So many ppl died this season. Im happy declan is gone. I was hoping aidan didn't die. I didn't knoe the falcon was female. Poor nolan I wonder how they will get him out of jail. I think they made padma record that video before they killed her. I was shocked that victoria had another son. I cant wait till amanda and jack team up. They will be a force to be reckoned with thats for sure. Poor charlotte! that girl that was obessed with charlotte was a weird one. Conrad is such a bastard. Daniel is a fool for killing aidan. I'm happy takado died he was just using aidan and amanda. next season is gonna be a good one thats for sure. i hope jack and amanda take down the graysons. they will be a powerful force but wish that aidan could have been part there team. I'm thinking ashley could join them I hope. I wonder how charlotte will react when she finds out her father killed declan. I also liked how amanda's foster bro took down the foster mom too. JUST A VERY POWERFUL SEASON FINALE!! I'M HAPPY JACK KNOES THAT EMILY IS THE REAL AMANDA!! :applause: :applause: :yahoo:
Edited by Alin89, Jul 20 2013, 09:28 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply