Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
666 Park Ave
Topic Started: Sep 30 2012, 09:40 PM (445 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Anyone else watching or did anyone else watch?

About 40 minutes in and I don't see this lasting long. It's not doing anything for me even though Vanessa Williams is in it. Maybe they have something entertaining planned for the last 10 minutes. It just seems so cheesy and stupid.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

For a dress that expensive you wouldn't think it would drag on the floor like that...

Ha ha at that elevator bit! Is it that that guy's fault for being a voyeur?

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

It has a great cast. The first episode was okay, I wish it was a little darker though, but maybe that's coming. I'll give it a few more episodes until I make a decision on it.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wasn't really my thing.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I started laughing my ass off when that guy got sucked through the wall and I'm pretty sure that's not the reaction they were going for.

Tash
Member Avatar

Oh I forgot it was on. I know Wendy Moniz will be on it at some point this season so i will watch it just for her

darraholic
Member Avatar

I thought it was okay. I'll give it a few more weeks before I decide to stick with it.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I loved it, but I kept wishing it was on cable so it was able to be more aggressive like American Horror Story.

I hope there's more Vanessa Williams and less dude from Lost.
Edited by px780, Oct 1 2012, 02:49 AM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I watched it and I like it, I wasn't sure I would.

Beth
Member Avatar

I really liked it and thought the guy from lost does a great job.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I like this episode tonight? But how do people keep on dying and nobody is suspicious?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply