Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips B&B and Y&R
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 04:39 AM (1,650 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: It's an end to an era or even more when Susan Flannery does her final scenes. Get the Kleenex out people because it is a real tear jerker. Stephanie's cancer returns and who is there for her in her time of need...Brooke!!! This is how Brad will pass the torch from one actress to another. Insiders tell me that Brooke makes a confession to Stephane that it is not the Forrester name she has wanted all along but the love and support of the Forrester woman, Stephanie in particular.....What of the new Ridge? Is it going to be Ronn Moss, or will we see the new Ridge? Get ready to gaze upon gorgeous as the new 'Ridge' will be up and coming on our screens in less than a month. Brad isn't waiting around and the time limit for Ronny has run out. That is, of course, you suspect what many do, that this is all a nice little diversion, a sneaky little PR stunt by both Brad and Ronn to get some interest going. Or maybe you believe that Ronn did in fact play chicken with Brad only to lose, but will be coming back at the very last second on behalf of his 'fans' who want him to take on the roll again? Well, there's one person, a surprising one, that has made it clear that no tears are going to be shed if Ronn decides it ain't happening and a new Ridge is filmed and shown. Katherine Kelly Lang. Yep, she's already told Brad she's not doing Bridge minus Ronn Moss, but she has no problems with Brooke meeting and falling for a new man and in fact is looking forward to it.

YOUNG & THE RESTLESS: Did you know that Kristoff St. John was up for the role of Morgan in "Criminal Minds" against Shemar More? St John says "It was down to four. I remember telling Shemar, “This is it! This is the Willy Wonka Golden Lottery Ticket! Take this seriously.” He was like, “I don’t know about this. The script isn’t great. I don’t know if this is my kind of role.” And I said, “Shit, I’ll take it!” I knew this show was going to be a big hit. Would I have liked to have jumped ship? Hell, yeah! That’s every actor’s dream: work five to eight years on a hit show and then, after it goes off the air, you watch the checks pile up for next ten to fifteen years. Win some, loose some......Now that Diasy has been released from Fairview, the question is who signed her out? We still have no idea who the woman was at Ricky's funeral. Some are hearing Isabella may be back and out for revenge.....Christine and Danny vow to prove Paul's innocence but in the interim of discovering more evidence the two end up in bed together again. I am hearing it won't just be an affair this time and they may even have a future together but at this point the main focus is on Paul......Are you enjoying the new opening credits? As we can see who is staying from the newest photos but who elese will be around to take their head shot for the credits?

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Edited by Daytime, Oct 1 2012, 04:44 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

if danny and christine have a future together, hopefully it will be one we won't have to see on a daily basis. :puke:

Cornellw
Member Avatar

I always felt they should have just put Danny and Christine back together and then let them ride off into the sunset together. That way when one or the other returned you could always get an update on your some of your past favorite people.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Both of those actors/characters only do short stints on the show so when the sl is over, I expect they will be riding off into the sunset.

love4today

Hey guess what its the Logan show as always. Fuck this shit I am GONE!!!! A slut being the head center of the show. No thank you. Not even tuning in for Susan sorry sweetie. Sick of Bell and sick of the Logan's.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

love4today
Oct 1 2012, 11:43 PM
Hey guess what its the Logan show as always. Fuck this shit I am GONE!!!! A slut being the head center of the show. No thank you. Not even tuning in for Susan sorry sweetie. Sick of Bell and sick of the Logan's.
Brooke as the head Forrester woman- that makes me laugh. And as for recasting RM, of course Brooke would be all for it- a new guy to sleep with (big surprise there!) I hope one of her daughters finally have their fill of Brooke and off her then we can watch someone else take over as the new HEAD!

faye34

hate the logans nothing but a bunch of skank whores and tramps

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply