Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Banner Regulations
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 09:41 AM (2,290 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

We've had an increase in the number of banners that don't meet our regulations. I've had a lot of questions about rules for banners. Our banner regulations are actually found in our Code of Chivalry.
Quote:

9.) Banners in signatures must not exceed 600x300, also videos from sites such as You Tube or Daily Motion are not to be used in signatures. If you must use animation please limit use of it to your avatar.

Please make special note that we do not allow animation (videos, gifs, etc). They just slow the board down too much. Please make sure your banner falls in line with our regulations. We will take it down if you don't. We have had very few content issues with banners over the years, so really the only issue should be size. Let me know if you have any questions.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Sorry. I was trying to be "cute" but realized this is a serious matter. :$
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Oct 1 2012, 11:51 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Read and understood.

lysie
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Oct 1 2012, 11:46 AM
Sorry. I was trying to be "cute" but realized this is a serious matter. :$
Well now I want to know what you said.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I just asked how to get a banner, an avatar, a picture, post clips etc. I'm a lost cause. I don't really want to know those things since I'm still having trouble with the quote function.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Read and understood. Letting mine go hurt but I did it :D

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

:tears: Gotta say bye to my Jimi and Janis as siggys :tears:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I'm checking to make sure mine is ok. Can you let me know? I'll watch for an answer.
:)

lysie
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 1 2012, 09:55 PM
I'm checking to make sure mine is ok. Can you let me know? I'll watch for an answer.
:)
As far as I can tell, yes.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

I'm still new to doing avitars and signatures... Do I need to change mine? I'll check back in the morning.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

queenmoe06
Oct 1 2012, 10:25 PM
I'm still new to doing avitars and signatures... Do I need to change mine? I'll check back in the morning.
Yours is fine too!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Thank you :)

aishiteru
Member Avatar

Good to know cause i am often on iphone or ipad. Thx^^

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

You can set it to where you don't see banners at all under your board settings. If you want to change to no banners click below.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/home/?c=4

blueeyes7

My Banner is fine but I cant get my avatar to appear on the threads :shrug: Any help will be appreciated

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

blueeyes7
Mar 24 2013, 01:46 PM
My Banner is fine but I cant get my avatar to appear on the threads :shrug: Any help will be appreciated
Are you getting an error of any kind? Are you trying to upload an avatar from the page linked to below?

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/home/?c=10

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply