Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: New Cast Member At DAYS / Cameron Recast
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 11:33 AM (11,779 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

nocturnalblondie
Oct 1 2012, 11:53 AM
JamesScott_19
Oct 1 2012, 11:51 AM
The second picture looks like he is another hernandaz, PLEASE NO MORE OF THEM!
Rafe's other unknown brother, Jorje Hernandez?
Please do not give these writers any ideas. Although I actually liked Dario.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 1 2012, 11:56 AM
nocturnalblondie
JamesScott_19
*gasp*

michr544125

Is that Sonny's ex? Could see him popping up during the Gabi baby story lol.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Lanemack
Oct 1 2012, 11:57 AM
JamesScott_19
nocturnalblondie
JamesScott_19
*gasp*
:P I liked him with Melanie, but that is not to say that I want him back. I just thought he was a good fir for Melanie but now that she is gone, he can stay gone.

Ireland98

He's a hottie! I don't care which family he's associated with. I just hope he can act and has a good story. I wish he would replace both Cameron and Chad though :)

LonePirate
Member Avatar

michr544125
Oct 1 2012, 11:58 AM
Is that Sonny's ex? Could see him popping up during the Gabi baby story lol.
If he is not a Cameron recast, then he's probably mixed up with Sonny while Will is off taking care of his baby mama.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

dammit everytime i hear on new casting i think what days problem to bring new women

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Serious question, is Cameron even still on the show? And Celeste?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

I think that Celeste been left the show, I don't think the writers made mention of it though.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
nocturnalblondie
JamesScott_19
Ari and Dario > Rafe and Gabi.

Why'd we have to keep the lame ones?

oryfan
Member Avatar

It's either another Hernandez SIB (or Dario coming back) or A Cameron cast. My initial thought was it's a Cameron recast, which I'm all for. He's hot though. Especially in the second pic with his hair grown out.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

I keep hearing speculations that he could be Maxine son but would'nt that imply that she is getting her own story? I will not mind her as a regular.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

He sure is pretty but he falls right away into the long list of characters that really shouldn't be there. Either as a Hernandaz or Maxie's son, or who ever, do we really need yet another young guy on the show? There's like, what, only Abby and Gabi left for young female characters, and Gabi should have been written out several stories ago. :shrug:

lysie
Member Avatar

He could be Maxine's son, but just to clarify, that was never a real rumor. It was a random guess that ended up being inaccurate at the time. SY has mentioned days on twitter recently but hasn't specifically mentioned being there. I hope this isn't a recast. The actor isn't the problem.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

I don't see why they won't add another young woman, instead of all these male characters.

six
Member Avatar

jackjenfan
Oct 1 2012, 12:19 PM
He sure is pretty but he falls right away into the long list of characters that really shouldn't be there. Either as a Hernandaz or Maxie's son, or who ever, do we really need yet another young guy on the show? There's like, what, only Abby and Gabi left for young female characters, and Gabi should have been written out several stories ago. :shrug:
Sonny and Will could use a new guy in their orbit. Brian would be preferable, but the audience probably isn't that attached to him, yet.

Actually, Days could use a ton of extra people in that age group. It's a little weird that the "teens" are really in their early to mid 20s, and the 30s set should be in or nearly in their 40s as long as they've been around.

Marlene

I did like Dario. He really grew on me. At the end, I was sad to see him go. The actor had class, too - recalling his tweets when he left.

Regarding this new addition...that's one way to improve the key demographic.

Harmony233

how many siblings did rafe have geez if thats who this will be connected too

MissLola
Member Avatar

Is Cameron even still on the show?

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Whoever he is he's gorgeous! Way hotter than Cameron.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply