Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: New Cast Member At DAYS / Cameron Recast
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 11:33 AM (11,406 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Too many boys on this show and too many youngins.

Hopefully it is a Cameron recast because this guy is a snooze.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Oct 1 2012, 01:02 PM
how many siblings did rafe have geez if thats who this will be connected too
Unfortunately, they left it open ended and only said he had more than one brother.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Um... to be honest, there really aren't ENOUGH youngens. They've been disasterious at keeping a younger set on this show which is while they keep trotting out all the aging 80s stars & trying to get them to do the same stories they did when they were in their 20s.

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 1 2012, 01:23 PM
Um... to be honest, there really aren't ENOUGH youngens. They've been disasterious at keeping a younger set on this show which is while they keep trotting out all the aging 80s stars & trying to get them to do the same stories they did when they were in their 20s.
I agree. None of them has more than one romantic option and some don't even have that.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm hoping this guy is a Cameron recast because the show honestly has too many men in the younger set to add a completely new character. I honestly never thought I'd say that since I'm all in favor of more male characters. But Nick/Gabi & WilSon are the only couples or almost-couples now that Melanie's gone and Chelanie are kaput. Someone mentioned maybe this is Maxine's son, if the show wants to give Maxine a child, I'd prefer it be a girl.

LovingDays

we need more female on the show now like belle or someone else do we know how long Nadia will stay on the show?

King
Member Avatar

Well there are:

1. Gabi
2. Nick
3. Chad
4. Cameron
5. Abby
6. Chad
7. Will
8. Sonny
9. Noah Owens (whoever he is playing)

Melanie and Andrew just left.

I guess it maybe seems like a lot because it's the same freaking storyline for all of them.

Abby went through three love interests in less than a year. Chad went from Gabi to Abby to Melanie to Gabi/Melanie to who the hell knows now.

The younger set is a mess. The writers cannot pick ONE couple and just go with it. It's all interchangeable and really a mess.

Happylover

i hope he isnt a recast of cam. I still have hope for abby and cam. :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

tomsawyer
Oct 1 2012, 12:07 PM
JamesScott_19
Oct 1 2012, 11:56 AM
nocturnalblondie
Oct 1 2012, 11:53 AM
JamesScott_19
Oct 1 2012, 11:51 AM
The second picture looks like he is another hernandaz, PLEASE NO MORE OF THEM!
Rafe's other unknown brother, Jorje Hernandez?
Please do not give these writers any ideas. Although I actually liked Dario.
Ari and Dario > Rafe and Gabi.

Why'd we have to keep the lame ones?
Its more like this:

Arianna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dario >> Gabi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rafe
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 1 2012, 02:01 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I agree, they need more younger people...but we need some more females...younger females are outnumbered 2 (Abby/Gabi) to 6 (Sonny/Will/Chad/Nick/Cameron/Brian), this new guy makes it 2 to 7. Thats ridiculous!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 1 2012, 02:04 PM.

cord08

Looks like he is indeed a recast Cameron. This image was posted on his Instagram account via Facebook. Not sure of the date it was posted.

Nathan Owens Facebook

Edit: It is the fifth picture in the series.

P.S. I've been lurking for several months, but am a new poster. So, I'm not exactly sure how to post just an image.
Edited by cord08, Oct 1 2012, 03:12 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Looks like he will be a Cameron recast. That was my first thought when I saw him!

oryfan
Member Avatar

Yep, not surprised. Thanks for the link.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Here it is:

Posted Image

(Thanks cord08, and welcome!)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Like a recast is going to help the piss poor writing the character has gotten so far. Cameron rates pretty low in my book anyway for the way he dumped Abby right after her Dad's death instead of standing by her and understanding she was trying to handle such a huge loss.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I wonder why they recast the role. Yancey wasn't anything to write home about, but he wasn't necessarily a bad actor either. The role was just very generic. No one could've made the role interesting the way he was written. I would've rather saw Tomlin/Whitesell just send the character off with Yancey in an exit, and then bring this guy on as Benjamin Reardon if they want to keep a younger character connected to Abe/Carvers.

michr544125

cord08
Oct 1 2012, 03:11 PM
Looks like he is indeed a recast Cameron. This image was posted on his Instagram account via Facebook. Not sure of the date it was posted.

Nathan Owens Facebook

Edit: It is the fifth picture in the series.

P.S. I've been lurking for several months, but am a new poster. So, I'm not exactly sure how to post just an image.
Ohhhhh sure is a Cameron recast. Thanks for posting. I wasn't feeling the current Cameron. So hope this guy is a better actor and has more zest. Thanks for posting that.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

It was the jaw...I tell you...very distracting, lol....

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Godamn he is HOT, Abby is a lucky one just take a look

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:wave: bye old Cameron
a note to the cast please make him interesting lol no dont even try never mine ya couldnt make coloring interesting

lets take a look again
Posted Image
Goddamn
Edited by Ilovecandy, Oct 1 2012, 05:18 PM.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Blah..I don't care what he looks like..Cameron is dull. Acting ability should come first - always. This character is utterly pointless & yet they think recasting him will make him more interesting..yeah good luck with that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply