Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: New Cast Member At DAYS / Cameron Recast
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 11:33 AM (12,249 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Oct 1 2012, 05:30 PM
I actually grew to like Schuyler Yancey as Cameron. Shame DAYS re-cast. Nathan Owens does look like he could be younger than Yancey. Now with Beverly Todd not shown in quite awhile, I'm wondering if we're gonna get Tanya Boyd back as Celeste maybe. Although imho, I do think Beverly Todd has done a good job as Celeste.
I liked both because they were believable at this point in time as Lexie's mother (rather than sister) and brother (the physican).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 1 2012, 07:17 PM
Matt
Oct 1 2012, 06:57 PM
The only thing I want Chad paired with is a oneway bus ticket out of town.
STAMP!

He can take Gabi with him!
No,keep Gabi.I like her with Nick.

ceejay

I prefer the first Cameron...JMO

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply