Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: DAYS Stars Staying Put
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 11:36 AM (3,207 Views)
nolagirl
Member Avatar

Maybe this is big news for Corday, if he has a contract for the studio and gets cancelled by the network - he may charge rent to the new show using the studio and make a profit. :shrug: God knows Day's can't being turning much of a profit at this point.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I think it's that they don't want to bother with the expense of moving the show, cause the show's time is up. JMO

dragonflies
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Oct 1 2012, 04:57 PM
Dreamer
Oct 1 2012, 03:09 PM
Why do a big move if DAYS is getting cancelled? No sense in setting up elsewhere if DAYS is on the chopping block. Nothing about the show right now screams renewal.
I'm not really sure what to make of this. AMC moved right before they got canceled. Sometimes the economics of these kinds of things aren't totally transparent.
and later it came out that Frons knew the show was going to be cancelled, basically had all these people uproot their lives for nothing

dragonflies
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Oct 1 2012, 04:57 PM
Dreamer
Oct 1 2012, 03:09 PM
Why do a big move if DAYS is getting cancelled? No sense in setting up elsewhere if DAYS is on the chopping block. Nothing about the show right now screams renewal.
I'm not really sure what to make of this. AMC moved right before they got canceled. Sometimes the economics of these kinds of things aren't totally transparent.
and later it came out that Frons knew the show was going to be cancelled, basically had all these people uproot their lives for nothing

Ellie

Sindacco
Oct 1 2012, 12:27 PM
tomsawyer
Oct 1 2012, 11:47 AM
So is this SOD's big news? Wow. Thrilling.
I'm sure this was good news for the cast and crew since the studio is an iconic place for them. Good for the morale at work.
Agree 100%. This is excellent news. For AMC, the move was the beginning of the end.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply