Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/1; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 11:40 AM (17,644 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

^Celebs addresses are listed every where aren't they? I remember when I was in LA they had a big map and listed where each celeb lived.
Online Profile Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 3 2012, 09:10 AM
I guess he really is "moving" on......sad :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Here are more pics of Peter's house (this is from 2010)

http://www.luxist.com/2010/04/17/peter-reckell-in-brentwood-estate-of-the-day/
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

Yikes -- almost 40% off what they were asking before. :/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Eileen Davidson
@OnAirWithDoug had to cancel tomorrow's chat with me due to personal reasons. Sending him love and prayers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Kenny
Oct 3 2012, 01:30 PM
Eileen Davidson
@OnAirWithDoug had to cancel tomorrow's chat with me due to personal reasons. Sending him love and prayers.
"personal reasons" is sounding a lot like "Nelson Branco threatened me last night & since Eileen was recently on Y&R, I should probably not interview her right now" to me.
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 3 2012, 01:30 PM
Eileen Davidson
This is that bitch Nelson Branco's fault. I wouldn't have listened anyway, but would have been fun to read what Eileen had to say. Still very excited for the Michael Logan interview!
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

I'm scared to ask, but what does Nelson have to do with any of this?
Offline Profile Goto Top

luvmysoaps

OliveAnn
Oct 3 2012, 02:30 PM
I was about to ask the same question. What did Nelson do now?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

luvmysoaps
Oct 3 2012, 02:59 PM
OliveAnn
Oct 3 2012, 02:30 PM
I was about to ask the same question. What did Nelson do now?
You should visit the CBS section..lol

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8740510/2/#new
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 2 2012, 04:55 PM
DrewHamilton
Oct 2 2012, 04:30 PM
Loved Hall referring to the Hayeses as the matriarch and patriarch of the show. As it should be. However, I'm not entirely convinced it's the show that chooses not to write for them. I think the couple enjoy their free time, coming and going as pleased.
They have publically stated they want more screentime and are frustrated they are not used more often...they have even asked their fans to mail letters in support of this effort, so I HIGHLY doubt they have anything to do with their lack of screentime.

TPTB clearly have their little "Core 8" that they feel deserve the right to drive this show straight into the unchartered abyss, soooo...
Maybe that's how it is now. But when the show did want to use them more a few years ago, it was the Hayeses decision to remain on recurring because of their free time they enjoyed. When all of the dead characters were brought back a few years ago, they wanted both on contract, but they opposed and stuck to recurring. With old age, perhaps they're settling down and would like to be featured more. I wish they were.

But then again, I've also heard Susan Seaforth Hayes is a big bitch, LOL. That might have something to do with it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The picture of Hall and Smokey Robinson was only from six years ago, but it looks like it could be from 20 years ago due to Hall's face looking so different. Put the botox and fillers down, please!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 3 2012, 08:03 AM
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151294700117289&id=314168497288

Aaron and Griffin Kunitz 1,884 like this
8 hours ago near Los Angeles, CA

congrats to Griffin for booking the role of 'Stan' on Cougartown
That show's still on? :huh1:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

DrewHamilton
Oct 3 2012, 03:27 PM
Maybe that's how it is now. But when the show did want to use them more a few years ago, it was the Hayeses decision to remain on recurring because of their free time they enjoyed. When all of the dead characters were brought back a few years ago, they wanted both on contract, but they opposed and stuck to recurring. With old age, perhaps they're settling down and would like to be featured more. I wish they were.

But then again, I've also heard Susan Seaforth Hayes is a big bitch, LOL. That might have something to do with it.
This is the complete opposite of what they say in their book and what they've said in interviews throughout the years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

DrewHamilton
Oct 3 2012, 03:30 PM
Ellie
Oct 3 2012, 08:03 AM
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151294700117289&id=314168497288

Aaron and Griffin Kunitz 1,884 like this
8 hours ago near Los Angeles, CA

congrats to Griffin for booking the role of 'Stan' on Cougartown
That show's still on? :huh1:
It moved from ABC to TBS this season.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

SASweetestTaboo
@eileen_davidson Eileen, you are such a classy, sweet and gentle woman.

Eileen Davidson
@SASweetestTaboo thank you! just watch how classy, sweet and gentle I am as Kristen! LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

man I need a photo of Marlena vs. Kristen 2.0 now! Why hasnt DOOL released any professional pictures of Eileen yet!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 3 2012, 03:34 PM
DrewHamilton
Oct 3 2012, 03:27 PM

This is the complete opposite of what they say in their book and what they've said in interviews throughout the years.
Recent years as in, what? 2010 and after. Maybe. I remember hearing the show wanted them on contract during the serial killer storyline and after. They didn't want to be tied down, so they opted to remain on recurring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Ha!!

@DrakeHogestyn Watching the debate but my mind's on Doc...and the situation...
Edited by Jarlena4Eva, Oct 3 2012, 09:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

The Deidre Hall Fan Page: Always darling...always dry!! (Dee recorded John Aniston!)

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?v=231320686994663
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic