Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/1; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 11:40 AM (17,385 Views)
DaysForever
Member Avatar

It's nice to see Drake posting.

Hopefully the stuff that's coming up is good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
Oct 3 2012, 09:01 PM
Ha!!

@DrakeHogestyn Watching the debate but my mind's on Doc...and the situation...
That's cute! :wub:
Online Profile Goto Top

rae

Jarlena4Eva
Ha!!

Love this man!! Wish he'd give us a little hint as to what "the situation" is!! Such a tease!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

rae
Oct 3 2012, 10:04 PM
Jarlena4Eva
Ha!!

Love this man!! Wish he'd give us a little hint as to what "the situation" is!! Such a tease!!
lol he is such a tease, he just sent out this tweet a few minutes ago :)

Drake Hogestyn

Yanks clinch the Pennant!! Now I can sleep....if I wasn't so upset about Brady!

https://twitter.com/DrakeHogestyn
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I love that Drake is teasing about the show. That video Deidre posted with John Aniston is so good. Between what he says, her laugh, and his face when he walks away. Perfection.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Love Drakes clues. I really hope Kristen goes after Brady. That would be an awesome twist. After 2 dead finances, Brady should be an easy target now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I would much prefer they put Kristen with Eric. That would get under Marlena's skin so much worse than Brady. Plus, Martsolf sucks and I don't want Eileen wasted in scenes with him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Kenny
Oct 4 2012, 12:21 AM
I would much prefer they put Kristen with Eric. That would get under Marlena's skin so much worse than Brady. Plus, Martsolf sucks and I don't want Eileen wasted in scenes with him.

ICAM! Brady is a ham. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Kenny
While I want Kristen to go after Eric as well, I'm ok with the Kristen/ Brady dynamic! She will know off top that he's an idiot and she will relish in screwing his mind and body. If ya can't have the dad, take the son. Get it Kristen!!!!!
Online Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

james0479
Oct 4 2012, 02:04 AM
Kenny
While I want Kristen to go after Eric as well, I'm ok with the Kristen/ Brady dynamic! She will know off top that he's an idiot and she will relish in screwing his mind and body. If ya can't have the dad, take the son. Get it Kristen!!!!!
I don't really see a Kristen/Brady pairing. I wonder if it's got something to do with that pretty random comment of Brady's about always being there for Marlena and John if they needed him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i was not sure where to post it

Days of Our Lives" star Gloria Loring opens up to Dr. Drew about being sexually abused by her father.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCGrEWBfdlY
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Judie's been tweeting a bunch of 12,000th ep pictures

https://twitter.com/heyjude14/status/253863408447938561/photo/1

https://twitter.com/heyjude14/status/253863358980317185/photo/1

https://twitter.com/heyjude14/status/253862836516818944/photo/1
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Drake is cracking me up with his real life blended with soap life posts. Too funny!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

DocandJohn4ever
Oct 3 2012, 11:14 PM
rae
Jarlena4Eva
Ha!!

Drake Hogestyn

Yes, he's a Yankee fan! :wub: Ooh, what is Brady up to? Does it have to do with Chloe? Kristen? Who knows? Either way, I would be happy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 4 2012, 11:37 AM
DocandJohn4ever
Oct 3 2012, 11:14 PM
rae
Jarlena4Eva
Ha!!

Drake Hogestyn

Yes, he's a Yankee fan! :wub: Ooh, what is Brady up to? Does it have to do with Chloe? Kristen? Who knows? Either way, I would be happy.
Hahahaha.....he was a Yankee so he is a fan for life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mellymet

@DaysHayes Hahaha. Love you guys & can't wait to see you back on DAYS.

DaysHayes: @ackgh73994 Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and then a wedding in January.

https://twitter.com/DaysHayes/status/253939275199037440

Hmm wedding in January that Doug and Julie attend. A Horton or someone close to the Hortons must be getting married
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

mellymet
Oct 4 2012, 04:07 PM
@DaysHayes Hahaha. Love you guys & can't wait to see you back on DAYS.

DaysHayes: @ackgh73994 Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and then a wedding in January.

https://twitter.com/DaysHayes/status/253939275199037440

Hmm wedding in January that Doug and Julie attend. A Horton or someone close to the Hortons must be getting married
I can't see any weddings on the horizon that I would come close to being excited about

Daniel and Jennifer :puke:

Sami and Rafe :puke: :puke: :puke: take your entwined rope and go smoke it.

Will and Gabi ick

Nick and Gabi way way way too soon.

If Justin and Adrienne and Jack and Jen can't get an on screen wedding then none of the above deserve one.

I notice Kabe appear to have been dropped like a hot potato.

And if Kate and Stefano invite Julie and Doug to their wedding something is really wrong in Salem
Online Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

A wedding? I daren't even think it but there aren't alot of Horton's (or those close to Horton's) that are likely to be getting married and that Doug & Julie would specifically return to see get married. This better not be a Dannifer wedding (OK I did say it). Nick & Gabi? Abby &...someone? Will & Sonny? All roads seem to lead to the worse case scenario.
Online Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Now, Walk..don't run to the GoodWill...

Quote:

@galengering Call the riot police...RT @jennagering: Goodwill at Sunset/Vine if anyone wants Rafes old socks. Bhahahaha!!!!! pic.twitter.com/SQyTwkY8.

Posted Image
Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Oct 4 2012, 04:26 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Oct 4 2012, 04:20 PM
A wedding? I daren't even think it but there aren't alot of Horton's (or those close to Horton's) that are likely to be getting married and that Doug & Julie would specifically return to see get married. This better not be a Dannifer wedding (OK I did say it). Nick & Gabi? Abby &...someone? Will & Sonny? All roads seem to lead to the worse case scenario.
The only wedding I can think of s :puke: Dannifer :puke:
Well I guess if they're going to be the new Tom and Alice they should be legal.
:flipoff: :drunk: :flipoff: :drunk: :flipoff: :drunk: :flipoff: :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic