Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/1; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 11:40 AM (17,353 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Oct 4 2012, 04:20 PM
A wedding? I daren't even think it but there aren't alot of Horton's (or those close to Horton's) that are likely to be getting married and that Doug & Julie would specifically return to see get married. This better not be a Dannifer wedding (OK I did say it). Nick & Gabi? Abby &...someone? Will & Sonny? All roads seem to lead to the worse case scenario.
lucas and will and nick seem to wear suit 0n 12000 episode so might close to than
since sami will not be in 12000 episode it most likely rule out john and marlena or will wedding
doug julie wedding that they go to
john and marlena wedding
will or jennifer or nick or abby wedding

Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 4 2012, 12:14 AM
Love Drakes clues. I really hope Kristen goes after Brady. That would be an awesome twist. After 2 dead finances, Brady should be an easy target now.
And it'd be an opportunity to have Marlena's mother lion claws come out, either way.

Drake's clues are totally cute, and I love Deidre's John Aniston video.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 4 2012, 12:21 AM
I would much prefer they put Kristen with Eric. That would get under Marlena's skin so much worse than Brady. Plus, Martsolf sucks and I don't want Eileen wasted in scenes with him.
That and Kristen was like a mother to Brady for a few years. Kinda sick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Somebody needs to let Rogers know she's in Hall's spot next to Corday in the center, LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I couldn't handle Brady/Kristen. I'd be all for Eric/Kristen, though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

DrewHamilton
Oct 4 2012, 05:19 PM
Kenny
I would much prefer they put Kristen with Eric. That would get under Marlena's skin so much worse than Brady. Plus, Martsolf sucks and I don't want Eileen wasted in scenes with him.
How about Kristen and Lucas?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Whose wedding would Doug and Julie attend? Would it necessarily be a Horton wedding? Maybe it's Safe's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Didn't EM say awhile back that the writers put Brady in a relationship fairly soon after Madison's death? I haven't seen any indication that Brady has a new love interest, so maybe it is Kristen.
Online Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Safe wedding I am guessing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Oct 4 2012, 05:48 PM
bomber
Oct 4 2012, 05:28 PM
Not sure if it belongs in this thread but I see on Jason47's website Melissa Reeves is now on contract until September 2013. Sorry if it's already been posted.
So she re-signed for a year more of destruction to her character. Only one year? Oh well 11 months to go

:drunk:
Jason has explained a few times, but I wish he would make it more clear on his website -- the contract month is usually more accurate than the contract date on his site. It's not always clear how long a contract is for, and if the actor is still around after the date passes, he assumes they've reupped for another year. But in some cases, it could be that the original contract length could have been longer than was originally known. And of course we don't know how long all of the contract extensions are, either.
Online Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 4 2012, 04:30 PM
Guinevere
Oct 4 2012, 04:20 PM
A wedding? I daren't even think it but there aren't alot of Horton's (or those close to Horton's) that are likely to be getting married and that Doug & Julie would specifically return to see get married. This better not be a Dannifer wedding (OK I did say it). Nick & Gabi? Abby &...someone? Will & Sonny? All roads seem to lead to the worse case scenario.
The only wedding I can think of s :puke: Dannifer :puke:
Well I guess if they're going to be the new Tom and Alice they should be legal.
:flipoff: :drunk: :flipoff: :drunk: :flipoff: :drunk: :flipoff: :drunk:
Well Chloe is returning on Jan 4th so a Dannifer wedding could fit
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 4 2012, 05:19 PM
Kenny
When? When Brady was living with Marlena at the penthouse?
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Oct 4 2012, 05:49 PM
Would Doug and Julie, plus Chloe really return for Sami/Rafe wedding? They all hate Sami (at least Julie and Chloe did), don't they?
Offline Profile Goto Top

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 4 2012, 07:09 PM
Dreamy
Oct 4 2012, 05:49 PM
Would Doug and Julie, plus Chloe really return for Sami/Rafe wedding? They all hate Sami (at least Julie and Chloe did), don't they?
Real Sami, most likely. Heroic, do-no wrong pod Sami...well they probably had tiny little altars built to her in their walk-in closets.--just big enough for sacrificing one's self-respect, commonsence and long term memory.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

I can only see Doug and Julie coming back a Jennifer wedding. Not (another one of) Sami's
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

We know a surprising couple is getting engaged. Maybe it's a Wabi wedding. I really just wanted to say that, though. Wabi wedding.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I could imagine a Nick/Gabi wedding because of a pregnancy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rosered

‏@KJAlfonso

Happy Thursday ; )) Holy Cow ; ) what a great episode ! ; ) just finished reading the next 1 as well wow wow wow !!!
http://lockerz.com/s/250317814
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 4 2012, 04:23 PM
Now, Walk..don't run to the GoodWill...

Quote:

@galengering Call the riot police...RT @jennagering: Goodwill at Sunset/Vine if anyone wants Rafes old socks. Bhahahaha!!!!! pic.twitter.com/SQyTwkY8.

Posted Image
I wish Rafe had his sense of humor
Offline Profile Goto Top

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 4 2012, 07:53 PM
I could imagine a Nick/Gabi wedding because of a pregnancy.
Was my first thought, also.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic