Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/1; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 11:40 AM (17,388 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

rosered
Oct 4 2012, 08:21 PM
‏@KJAlfonso

Happy Thursday ; )) Holy Cow ; ) what a great episode ! ; ) just finished reading the next 1 as well wow wow wow !!!
http://lockerz.com/s/250317814
BopeLove1983: @KJAlfonso will Hope be part of this milestone episode?? #HopeSo (no pun intended... lol...)
KJAlfonso: @BopeLove1983 Yes ; )))
http://twitter.com/#!/KJAlfonso/status/254021661169446912
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Lol, I found this interesting. Here's an ad Galen Gering did when he was younger:

Love's Baby Soft ‏@LovesBabySoft
Who remembers this Love's ad?

Posted Image
Edited by Lucky, Oct 4 2012, 09:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I will not be surprised if Safe is getting married. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Ugh, great. We have an extra year of Bitchifer to endure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Um... I don't think Julie hates Sami. From what I remember, Julie was actually a HUGE Lucas/Sami supporter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

My first thought was a Wabi wedding, too. Doug & Julie haven't shown up for any of Safe's previous weddings so I don't see them bothering for this one...but Will is a Horton.

It could be a Dannifer wedding, though - just in time for Chloe to show up with the news that Parker really is Daniel's kid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Were Doug and Julie at any of Sami's weddings?
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Lucky
Oct 4 2012, 09:37 PM
Lol, I found this interesting. Here's an ad Galen Gering did when he was younger:

Love's Baby Soft ‏@LovesBabySoft
Who remembers this Love's ad?

Posted Image
Oh my god, I totally remember that ad!!! Why the hell do i remember that?!?! How bizarre that it's GG. He looks like a baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

in my opinion it will be a Nick and Gabi wedding. They will sleep together, she will find out she is pregnant and Nick will propose to her. Little does he know Will is the father. Thats my prediction. Kind of predictable, but very soapy. I could be wrong though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysForever
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 4 2012, 09:19 PM
rosered
‏@KJAlfonso

Happy Thursday ; )) Holy Cow ; ) what a great episode ! ; ) just finished reading the next 1 as well wow wow wow !!!
BopeLove1983: @KJAlfonso will Hope be part of this milestone episode?? #HopeSo (no pun intended... lol...)
Hmmm. I thought she wasn't there for the taping of the 12,000th episode?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

Maybe a John and Marlena wedding since Kristen is back in town. :shrug: (Assuming the writers haven't forgotten they aren't married.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

I'd say it's either Nick/Gabi or Jennifer/Daniel since Julie/Doug are involved at least at the wedding. I can see Gabi being pregnant and Nick pretending he is the father and marrying her to help solidify it. Maybe Will turns on Gabi when he finds out what she did to Mel and she fears Will taking the child away from her if he finds out he's the father. She'd have to start showing some signs soon and she hasn't even slept with Nick yet so I don't see how he'd even think he is the father. But I can see them two scheming together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
Oct 4 2012, 10:42 PM
Maybe a John and Marlena wedding since Kristen is back in town. :shrug: (Assuming the writers haven't forgotten they aren't married.)
Hmmmm! Interesting. I'd love a classic scene like....John and Marlena getting married and Kristen bursting in with the REAL Roman Brady. God I miss dramatic moments where we give a shit about the characters. But if there's a character that can stir up Salem in all the right ways, it's Kristen. And I'm freaking ready for her to go the fuck OFF! Lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

james0479
Oct 4 2012, 10:56 PM
Jarlena4Eva
Oct 4 2012, 10:42 PM
Hmmmm! Interesting. I'd love a classic scene like....John and Marlena getting married and Kristen bursting in with the REAL Roman Brady.
'The Dawn of the Age of Winston.'
Online Profile Goto Top

Ellie

james0479
Oct 4 2012, 10:56 PM
John and Marlena getting married and Kristen bursting in with the REAL Roman Brady.
Since she brought the fake one in, it would only be fair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Please let there be a shadowy figure in a dungeon somewhere staring at a picture of Marlena and a young Carrie/Sami/Eric. Have Kristen and Stefano calling to make sure he's being taken care of. I wouldn't even mind if it took months until they could get Wayne back. I need it! I really got old school DAYS feelings from that Kristen promo and this would even cement it more.

I also would enjoy the scene where they reveal that that thing that's been walking around Salem for years isn't really Roman and hopefully it would end with him taking a bullet through the head.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

DaysForever
Oct 4 2012, 10:40 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 4 2012, 09:19 PM
rosered
‏@KJAlfonso

Hmmm. I thought she wasn't there for the taping of the 12,000th episode?
She wasn't there for the 12,000 party because she had to go out of town for her niece's wedding. We all assumed that her not being at the studio that day meant that Hope wasn't gonna be in the episode. It's possible that she'll shoot her scenes on Monday. With the party, I doubt they had a full day of shooting last friday anyways.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 4 2012, 10:00 PM
Um... I don't think Julie hates Sami. From what I remember, Julie was actually a HUGE Lucas/Sami supporter.
that why its so odd when she did not show to lumi wedding
Edited by Partnersincrime, Oct 5 2012, 03:17 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Virginia
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2012, 10:02 PM
My first thought was a Wabi wedding, too. Doug & Julie haven't shown up for any of Safe's previous weddings so I don't see them bothering for this one...but Will is a Horton.

It could be a Dannifer wedding, though - just in time for Chloe to show up with the news that Parker really is Daniel's kid.
You know if that happened & Chloe showed up at a Dannifer wedding to say Parker was his kid. I would watch it, tape it & throw a party, but only if Daniel left Jennifer standing at the alter while he ran off with Chloe to be with his family. Sorry at this point I want to see Jennifer suffer. So being left at the alter would be to funny, She should be ashamed of herself for not caring Jack died. Her focus should be on Abby & Jack JR not DR Pervy
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

I forgot about the surprise couple getting engaged spoiler. Then I assume they're the ones getting married in January. It was something about them getting engaged but not necessarily for the right reasons. Ok maybe I'll rule out Safe then because them getting engaged and married is far from surprising or unexpected at this point. Maybe it is Nick/Gabi when she finds out she's pregnant. Or Dannifer if Chloe is supposed to stop the wedding, lol. I wonder if this wedding will even happen or if it is meant to be interrupted.
Edited by lumifan4life, Oct 5 2012, 07:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic