Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/1; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 11:40 AM (17,182 Views)
daysfan2

mellymet
Oct 4 2012, 04:07 PM
@DaysHayes Hahaha. Love you guys & can't wait to see you back on DAYS.

DaysHayes: @ackgh73994 Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and then a wedding in January.

https://twitter.com/DaysHayes/status/253939275199037440

Hmm wedding in January that Doug and Julie attend. A Horton or someone close to the Hortons must be getting married
My guess is a Nick and Gabi wedding. We saw how involved Julie was recently in the storyline of Nick and wanting Nick out of prison. It appears to fit well that she would return if Nick was getting married. Nick appears to be very protective of Gabi and I read that Nick has "a strong reaction" to Will being gay which possibly plays into Gabi finding out she is pregnant and, ultimately, this wedding.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I'm, game for anybody's wedding, anybody's but a Safe wedding. Do we even know for sure that Safe's divorce is final?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Oct 5 2012, 08:28 AM
I'm, game for anybody's wedding, anybody's but a Safe wedding. Do we even know for sure that Safe's divorce is final?
i think few weeks it was mention that they divorce like for 6 months
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Divorced or not, Tomlin wouldn't hesitate to give Safe another wedding anyway so they can renew vows yet again, lol. However if this wedding in January is not them, maybe that eliminates the possibility of another wedding around the same time. I always expected the next step for Safe would be planning another Christmas wedding cause don't they always get married around that time? Maybe this show will spare us this time?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Okay, I just watched the Deidre video with John Aniston. Did anyone else notice the sign in the background that said 'Sign Contracts Upstairs'? Who knew it was that easy. Of course John walked off in the other direction.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Oct 5 2012, 09:44 AM
Okay, I just watched the Deidre video with John Aniston. Did anyone else notice the sign in the background that said 'Sign Contracts Upstairs'? Who knew it was that easy. Of course John walked off in the other direction.
Can you blame him?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

It does seem from the 12K episode taping that Dee, Drake, BD, CM are either in suits or something looking rather formal. GG isn't, but maybe he had already changed out into his regular clothing by the time the pic was taken. AS wasn't there that day but that necessarily doesn't mean she won't be at this wedding or it won't be a Safe wedding, but my inclination is that it's either Dannifer's wedding OR Will and Gabi's. I'm leaning toward Dannifer because it's around the same time that Chloe returns to Salem with that rumored story centering on Parker.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Anger Management Fan■@AngerMgmtFan

On set of #AngerManagement with @charliesheen and @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/PF3BkaJC (via @jeffballardpr)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I would not be opposed if they decided to do a vow renewal for Doug & Julie. They haven't had an on-screen ceremony in 30 years.
Online Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Matt
Oct 5 2012, 10:21 AM
I would not be opposed if they decided to do a vow renewal for Doug & Julie. They haven't had an on-screen ceremony in 30 years.
I'd love it, but the reason I don't think that's what it is is that I think Susan's a bit too savvy to give out spoilers like that for her own story. But she may have assumed we know about another big wedding coming up. Either way, I love how she just lays it out there, like, you want to see me on Days, sorry, you'll have to wait till Christmas. Sounds to me like they're annoyed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Charles Riley■@CharlesRileyPR

'Scandal Crest' at ACME Comedy Hollywood, 135 N. La Brea Ave. Fri. 9p http://www.ScandalCrest.com @freddiemsmith @fsmithfans pic.twitter.com/a15t8Fv7
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

james0479
Oct 4 2012, 10:56 PM
Jarlena4Eva
Oct 4 2012, 10:42 PM
Maybe a John and Marlena wedding since Kristen is back in town. :shrug: (Assuming the writers haven't forgotten they aren't married.)
Hmmmm! Interesting. I'd love a classic scene like....John and Marlena getting married and Kristen bursting in with the REAL Roman Brady. God I miss dramatic moments where we give a shit about the characters. But if there's a character that can stir up Salem in all the right ways, it's Kristen. And I'm freaking ready for her to go the fuck OFF! Lol.
I would actually give up my J&M wedding for that. I hate Winston that much. Or rather, she could just bring the news that Winston is not Roman. Cue J&M travelling around the world to find him and BAM, he's the real Roman.
Offline Profile Goto Top

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 5 2012, 10:42 AM
james0479
Oct 4 2012, 10:56 PM
Jarlena4Eva
Oct 4 2012, 10:42 PM
Maybe a John and Marlena wedding since Kristen is back in town. :shrug: (Assuming the writers haven't forgotten they aren't married.)
Hmmmm! Interesting. I'd love a classic scene like....John and Marlena getting married and Kristen bursting in with the REAL Roman Brady. God I miss dramatic moments where we give a shit about the characters. But if there's a character that can stir up Salem in all the right ways, it's Kristen. And I'm freaking ready for her to go the fuck OFF! Lol.
I would actually give up my J&M wedding for that. I hate Winston that much. Or rather, she could just bring the news that Winston is not Roman. Cue J&M travelling around the world to find him and BAM, he's the real Roman.
Oh, but think about how confused poor Caroline would be with 3 Romans in town.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Oct 5 2012, 10:16 AM
It does seem from the 12K episode taping that Dee, Drake, BD, CM are either in suits or something looking rather formal. GG isn't, but maybe he had already changed out into his regular clothing by the time the pic was taken. AS wasn't there that day but that necessarily doesn't mean she won't be at this wedding or it won't be a Safe wedding, but my inclination is that it's either Dannifer's wedding OR Will and Gabi's. I'm leaning toward Dannifer because it's around the same time that Chloe returns to Salem with that rumored story centering on Parker.
It didn't look to me like Deidre and Drake were dressed formally in the pics but maybe there are more that I haven't seen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I think it's too soon for Snow White and Dr. Dicker to be tying the knot. February Sweeps would be more appropriate. TomSell's new hot couple deserves full attention. Any wedding in January would be like day old leftovers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mrfixit
Member Avatar

WillFan
Oct 5 2012, 10:18 AM

On set of #AngerManagement with @charliesheen and @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/PF3BkaJC (via @jeffballardpr)
pic.twitter.com/PF3BkaJC

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Oct 5 2012, 12:18 PM
I think it's too soon for Snow White and Dr. Dicker to be tying the knot. February Sweeps would be more appropriate. TomSell's new hot couple deserves full attention. Any wedding in January would be like day old leftovers.
This is probably way off base but what if Brady marries Jen so that he doesn't have to testify that she was fighting
with Nicole. This ties in with the tweet from Drake about Brady's situation and the rumours about Brady and Jen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Oh I can see it now... Jennifer and Brady with the tagline: "Nothing says love like changing your man's diapers." They could use a screen cap of a pregnant Jennifer and a pregnant Isabella to make it all the more poignant :) :sarcasm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

DocandJohn4ever
Oct 1 2012, 10:54 PM
The Deidre Hall Fan Page

My two favorite people and the matriarch and patriarch of the show were on a book tour during the photo. Much missed!!

Posted Image

And the light in every room she enters, MBE!!!

Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/DeidreHallFanPage
omfg! deidre!!!!!!!!!!! you are so beautiful!

fyi rly love your Drake & Deidre's avi! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

mrfixit
Oct 5 2012, 12:32 PM
WillFan
Oct 5 2012, 10:18 AM

pic.twitter.com/PF3BkaJC

Posted Image
Was'nt there a rumor that Chandler was not going to renew his contract or did someone say that?

I think he is a good actor, would not blame him if he left to do other things.

I sure would'nt miss him, his story blows.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic