Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/1; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 11:40 AM (17,495 Views)
cord08

JamesScott_19
Oct 6 2012, 01:43 PM
mrfixit
Oct 5 2012, 12:32 PM
WillFan
Oct 5 2012, 10:18 AM
Anger Management Fan■@AngerMgmtFan

On set of #AngerManagement with @charliesheen and @ChandlerMassey pic.twitter.com/PF3BkaJC (via @jeffballardpr)
pic.twitter.com/PF3BkaJC

Posted Image
Was'nt there a rumor that Chandler was not going to renew his contract or did someone say that?

I think he is a good actor, would not blame him if he left to do other things.

I sure would'nt miss him, his story blows.
I think Chandler's publicist is also a publicist/ex-publicist /friend of Charlie Sheen. So, I'm fairly sure that he was just visiting the "Anger Management" (Charlie's new show) set and not shooting an episode.

I believe that, thus far, all the talk of CM's contract status has been just that: talk. I personally like him as Will, but I think he would do better in the long run if he didn't renew his contract. Those who leave soaps earlier and at a younger age generally (not always) seem to have more acting success/opportunities than those stay on a soap for an extended period of time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

freddie smith■@freddiemsmith

Happy Saturday! Been enjoying my week of hiatus. Back 2 work Monday such great stories to come!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Touriya ‏@touriyavaughan
Lazy sunday, loving it!! @galengering @jennagering @greg_vaughan you ready for my tacos?
https://twitter.com/touriyavaughan/status/255060592413519872

Jenna Gering ‏@jennagering
Ready girl..Bring it!! RT: @touriyavaughan Lazy sunday, loving it!! @galengering @jennagering @greg_vaughan you ready for my tacos?
https://twitter.com/jennagering/status/255062669344772096
Edited by Lucky, Oct 7 2012, 05:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Does anyone know if MR is back on twitter using @missyreeves4 ?
Scott is her first follower so seems like it could be her & not a fake account
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

If I wanted to hear or read all that preachy stuff I'd go to church.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

trojangal
Oct 7 2012, 07:43 PM
Looks like it. Excellent I'll grab some popcorn :popcorn: It's been quite boring on the twitter front lately. is it a meanie-free account?
Edited by bomber, Oct 7 2012, 07:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

trojangal
I'm pretty sure it is. We'll keep an eye on it, and if she starts tweeting about the show again we'll consider adding her back to our list. If she's trying to keep a low profile, we may just let her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think it is her since scott retweeeted her and its a pic of them for her profile
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

She's not following any Days people (yet) so she's probably trying to stay low profile..maybe just using it for personal tweeting. Let the fun begin LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 7 2012, 07:51 PM
trojangal
I'm pretty sure it is. We'll keep an eye on it, and if she starts tweeting about the show again we'll consider adding her back to our list. If she's trying to keep a low profile, we may just let her.
If she's trying to keep a low profile than she shouldn't have used her real name in her Twitter handle. That is not smart on her part. Does she really think people won't notice. I wonder how long it will be before she starts getting nasty tweets?
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Blake Berris ‏@BlakeBerris
Ready to go back to #salem tomorrow and film the awesome #climax of an incredible storyline. #days #nailbiter

I didn't watch Days during Berris' first go-round on this show, but I am loving him this time! What a charming, gifted actor! So glad he's getting airtime.
Edited by nickyj12345, Oct 8 2012, 12:41 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Didn't see this one.

Kate Mansi ‏@KateMansi

Miss you! Lunch date soon xxoo RT @lisarinna: Haunted hayride. I am so done. Good night. Totally schitzo day.
https://twitter.com/KateMansi/status/254817661895192576

Maybe Rinna is finally done taping?
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

nickyj12345
Oct 8 2012, 12:40 AM
Blake Berris ■@BlakeBerris
Ready to go back to #salem tomorrow and film the awesome #climax of an incredible storyline. #days #nailbiter

I didn't watch Days during Berris' first go-round on this show, but I am loving him this time! What a charming, gifted actor! So glad he's getting airtime.
I wonder what story he's talking about? The only story he's really been involved with was Gabi and Chad's? Does Chad really try to do something to Gabi?
Offline Profile Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 4 2012, 10:14 PM
Lucky
Oct 4 2012, 09:37 PM
Lol, I found this interesting. Here's an ad Galen Gering did when he was younger:

Love's Baby Soft ‏@LovesBabySoft
Who remembers this Love's ad?

Posted Image
Oh my god, I totally remember that ad!!! Why the hell do i remember that?!?! How bizarre that it's GG. He looks like a baby.
Omg lolol!!!

That was an add that ran in one of my teen mags back in the 0
90's! Never associated GG at all lol. Funny!
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

camera shy
Oct 8 2012, 02:35 AM
nickyj12345

I wonder what story he's talking about? The only story he's really been involved with was Gabi and Chad's? Does Chad really try to do something to Gabi?
I think it's a baby story. Freddie also tweeted this on Saturday

freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith
Happy Saturday! Been enjoying my week of hiatus. Back 2 work Monday such great stories to come!

Freddie does tend to overhype but they both specifically mentioned Monday and great stories. I will be very surprised at this point if she's not pregnant. Something big probably happens with that. Maybe she hides it 4-5 months from Will and Sonny? Then they find out and all shit hits the fan since Sonny may not even know Will slept with Gabi. I suppose she could hide it that long on a first with good clothing.
Edited by michr544125, Oct 8 2012, 06:36 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Guinevere
Oct 7 2012, 08:03 PM
She's not following any Days people (yet) so she's probably trying to stay low profile..maybe just using it for personal tweeting. Let the fun begin LOL
How long until she starts blocking anyone and everyone on Twitter?

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

nocturnalblondie
Oct 8 2012, 09:08 AM
Guinevere
Oct 7 2012, 08:03 PM
How long until she starts blocking anyone and everyone on Twitter?

Posted Image
Or tweets something foolish and ill-advised that creates another shitstorm. Some people are just a disaster with social media, and MR seems to be one of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 8 2012, 02:35 AM
nickyj12345

Sorry I don't have the link right now but Bill & Susan Hayes previously stated that they were taping their January episode on Oct. 8. Since we now know that Doug & Julie will be attending a wedding on that day, to me Blake's tweet increases the likelihood that the wedding is between Nick & Gabi.
Edited by jam6242, Oct 8 2012, 09:40 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

camera shy

After the horrible way they have handled Nicole and her pregnancy, would they really be stupid enough to go right into another pregnancy story with Gabi?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 8 2012, 09:47 AM
After the horrible way they have handled Nicole and her pregnancy, would they really be stupid enough to go right into another pregnancy story with Gabi?
Is this a rhetorical question?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic