Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Days of Our Lives Celebrates 12,000 Episodes; Photo Gallery from Celebration
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 12:07 PM (1,865 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

@TVGuideMagazine: Congrats to @daysofourlives on filming your 12,000th episode! Check out our photo gallery from the party http://t.co/EmQj0dl2 #Days #DOOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Pretty underwhelming amount of photo's...I was expecting at least 10...not 6...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Mitchapalooza
Oct 1 2012, 12:15 PM
that last picture -- It used to be just the cast that would be in the picture. Now it includes the cast AND crew. Maybe they didn't want people to realize how small the cast had gotten?? I can't even fully confirm all the actors that were there because of all the crew members, though we know that Kristian & Ali weren't.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

If they celebrated a milestone episode, why only 6 pictures? They need at least 30.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 1 2012, 12:15 PM
me too, it would have been nice if they got some pictures of the other cast members as well and I don't know about anybody else but I really wish that when they put up the cast pictures they'd make them just a little bit bigger so you can actually see who's in them

I love that picture of Deidre and Drake though, they're so freaken adorable :wub:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

despite you barely in cast picture BD LK FS SR MB GG KM MR and JT And perhaps CM too
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I love the pictures of Ari Zucker and Eric Martsolf! These two are so much fun! Miss seeing them together on-screen!

King
Member Avatar

"DAYS has flourished under the command of Greg Meng."

Ummmm.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The Meng quote was funny to me too. I don't really have a problem with him because I think he has the talent and vision to help the show, but he's too much of a "yes" man so we don't really ever get to see any of his ideas. He did help improve how the show looks a lot. As for the content...no.

I love the picture of Joe Mascolo vs. John Aniston. Two of my all-time favorites. It looks like a lot more of the cast than I expected ended up being there for the celebration. That was almost certainly the last episode milestone that DAYS is ever going to hit so I hope they had fun.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

King
Oct 1 2012, 01:18 PM
"DAYS has flourished under the command of Greg Meng."

Ummmm.
:bs: :bs:

Can I get whatever it is they are smoking over there at the DAYS studios....

King
Member Avatar

I am sure he helped with the budget and stuff, but flourished is a strong and inappropriate word.

I know TVGuide can't say anything bad, but come on. Haha

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Deidre and Drake. Front and center, where they belong. At last.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Considering what this show looked like prior to September 2011, and what it became, I think flourished is a good verb to use when describing what Meng did. I also want to give credit to Noel Maxam as well. I miss him and his production values.

From the picture, I'm guess Bjorlin did return to work with Christian. Please let Chloe's short-term stay be to usher Daniel out of town, once and for all. Hell, rewrite history and make him Parker's father. It's not like it would hurt Philip.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I need Daniel and Chloe to leave...they can rewrite Parker as his....then in the same story undo eggbaby, have Lucas stuff a Xmas ornament up his ass and have him depart town never to be seen again.

Good to see BD dressed in a suit and it appears the CM is also dressed up....so are Dee and Drake....No Sami, No Ej....YEAH!

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Happy to see Galen Gering was there! :)

King
Member Avatar

Daniel has got-ta-go.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply