Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sun Ratings: '666' is DOA; 'Mentalist' & 'Good Wife' fall
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 12:51 PM (785 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Adults 18-49
Football 8.1/19
Once Upon A Time 3.8/10
The Simpsons 3.7/10
Family Guy 3.3/8
Revenge 3.2/7
The Amazing Race 2.5/6
Bob's Burgers 2.5/6
American Dad 2.5/6
666 Park Avenue 2.2/5
The Mentalist 2.1/5
60 Minutes 1.8/5
Once Upon A Time (Clip Show) 1.8/5
The Good Wife 1.8/4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I found 666 Park Ave laughable literally.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I did roll my eyes and giggle when that guy got sucked into the wall on 666.

ONCE did pretty well,yahoo. :cheer:

Revenge moved so no surprise it slipped a little.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 1 2012, 01:12 PM.

King
Member Avatar

I didn't watch it yet, and now, I might never! LOL.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

666 Park Avenue was horrible. Pan Am opened with a 3.1/8 and we know how that worked out.

'Mistresses,' 'Red Window' and 'Zero Hour' are ABC's other three Dramas for mid season. I'm betting we see one as early as November sweeps.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Revenge scored the same ratings as the Desperate Housewives premiere last year (3.2)

This also marks Revenge's highest rated episode since the Series premiere episode (3.2 vs 3.3)

King
Member Avatar

Mistresses please!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I liked 666 whatever it's called. I even broke my rule of not watching a show until it's been renewed.

Oh well.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Zero Hour had my other fave ER dude,Anthony Edwards,that definitely means I will watch.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

With a ridiculous name like "666 Park Avenue" it was truly doomed from the start.

Good numbers for Family Guy...but American Dad seems low...hope they can irk out another season, it is by far the best animated series on FOX.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Also - aren't those horrible numbers for The Good Wife? Or was this a repeat?

Terrible night for CBS in general..wow.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 1 2012, 02:16 PM.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 1 2012, 02:14 PM
Also - aren't those horrible numbers for The Good Wife? Or was this a repeat?

Terrible night for CBS in general..wow.
It was the season premiere for Good Wife.

CBS has had a terrible start to the season - excluding Big Bang Theory, the NCIS's and Elementary, everything is at least 20% down on average from last season for them.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Southofsoap
Oct 1 2012, 02:34 PM
CBS has had a terrible start to the season - excluding Big Bang Theory, the NCIS's and Elementary, everything is at least 20% down on average from last season for them.
Maybe I'm the only one, but premieres have snuck up on me. The hot weather has me thrown, I haven't seen much advertising at all, and without my DVR I would be lost on a few shows. I wonder if other people just sort of forgot stuff was starting.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I actually liked 666 Park Avenue. Yes, I thought they played it entirely too conservatively, but it was a 1st episode meant sole to set up the premise for the show. IMO, if they focus more on being serialized & less "possession of the week" & build the show mythology, they might still have a chance to build a solid audience. IMO, they made a mistake by diverging from the book by not having Terry O'Quinn & Vanessa Williams' characters be Rachael Taylor's new in-laws and having the show's premise being "new girl marries into the high society family from hell -- literally".
Edited by Matt, Oct 1 2012, 04:15 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I didn't know it was based on a book.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Glad to see Revenge do well. I'm too busy watching Homeland and Dexter to check out any of the other shows. And The Walking Dead starts in a few weeks. Sundays are a busy tv night.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Is anybody still watching 666? I am, but I fear the network may cancel it with my luck. :(

King
Member Avatar

ABC announced some pick ups today for Scandal and Neighbors, but nothing about Last Resort or 666 so some people think it's bad news.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Of course, they also ordered more scripts from 666 recently, too. To be honest, i doubt it'll get picked up for a full season, but I expect it to do what Pan Am did and run a full 1/2 season.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

Ive been finding 666 pretty boring.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Ratings Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply