Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YR: Sharon Newman in 'The Burning Ranch'
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 02:31 PM (4,671 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Young and Restless' Sharon Newman in 'The Burning Ranch'

The rumors are true. The Young and the Restless is about to retire one of its most iconic sets the Newman Ranch. According to Soap Opera Uncensored's Nelson Branco, the sprawling estate Kay Chancellor (Jeanne Cooper) sold to Victor Newman (Eric Braeden) way back in the early 80's, is about to be torched by that whack-o-mess Sharon (Sharon Case)!

According to Branco, the fictional spread won't be rebuilt. Victor and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) will instead move into (Gasp!) a penthouse. This is not right, and it's not okay. Nikki Newman is supposed to be back on that ranch in a chinchilla coat in time for winter! Grrr...

Source: Daytime Confidential
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Too bad Niktor are not in a condo in Boca Raton, FL.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 1 2012, 02:31 PM
Young and Restless' Sharon Newman in 'The Burning Ranch'

The rumors are true. The Young and the Restless is about to retire one of its most iconic sets the Newman Ranch. According to Soap Opera Uncensored's Nelson Branco, the sprawling estate Kay Chancellor (Jeanne Cooper) sold to Victor Newman (Eric Braeden) way back in the early 80's, is about to be torched by that whack-o-mess Sharon (Sharon Case)!

According to Branco, the fictional spread won't be rebuilt. Victor and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) will instead move into (Gasp!) a penthouse. This is not right, and it's not okay. Nikki Newman is supposed to be back on that ranch in a chinchilla coat in time for winter! Grrr...

Source: Daytime Confidential
well I certainly hope they redecorate that old penthouse, that was the worst decor I ever saw, and that awful painting of the mystery woman on the wall. yuk!
Victor and Nikki can move into sharon's house, she won't be using it for awhile. :D
Hopefully Nikki's jewelry will all be in a safe, otherwise Victor's going to have to replace it all.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 1 2012, 02:47 PM.

slayer2
Member Avatar

Wow. Why do they hate Sharon Case so goddamn much? What'd she ever do to them....Jesus.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Do they even still have Victor's old penthouse? Or is that where Phyllis lives now? That will be weird to have no main house but the Tacky house and where Nick lives still there. Great, now they will actually have a real crime to pin on Sharon!

Soapwatcher

Phyllis lives in the penthouse where she and what's his name the big guy from All My Children I am getting so bad with names anymore. That's not Victor's penthouse, I thought that his was on top of Newman's more than likely I'm wrong on that but I thought he got rid of that after him and Diane married and divorced the first time, that's where Diane hid the sperm and Ashley stoled it.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I hear the ranch is being rebuilt, so I don't know how entirely true this article is.

My guess is Nikki and Victor move into a penthouse temporarily until the ranch is reconstructed.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It would be stupid not to reconstruct the Ranch and just leave two other houses on the "property" which would be the tack house and the home Sharon thought she'd be living in.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Get your shit, get your shit, and get out!

Posted Image
Edited by Checkers, Oct 1 2012, 03:33 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

While I won't mind Victor and Nikki moving into the penthouse (only if it's THE Newman penthouse), I think it's sickening to get rid of the ranch set.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I don't think the ranch set will be gone for long. Or at least I hope not. It does need to be revamped.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

It's being remodeled from what I've heard, it may take a few months though.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Would be a shame to lose the Newman Ranch, however if they remodel it and make it look more up to date then i'll be on board with this. I don't mind Victor and Nikki staying in a penthouse temporarily

Queen B
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
Oct 1 2012, 04:30 PM
Hope your right!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
Oct 1 2012, 03:05 PM
I hear the ranch is being rebuilt, so I don't know how entirely true this article is.

My guess is Nikki and Victor move into a penthouse temporarily until the ranch is reconstructed.
well if branco says it's not being rebuilt, then we know for sure it is! lol
I think you're right, the penthouse will be just temporary.
I don't know/remember if he got rid of the penthouse, it's in Newman towers and he owns the building.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Queen B
Oct 1 2012, 04:38 PM
Y&RWorldTurner
Oct 1 2012, 04:30 PM
Hope your right!
I'd trust him over Branco any day.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yeah he posts at SON right? I would definitely take his word over Branco's aswell.

Branco sucks, and I actually used to follow him but now its hard to tell when his 'scoops' are actually true or made up because so many are just to get people going

Queen B
Member Avatar

I would really hate to see some tacky sets with plastic looking furniture on YR like that shit show DOOL.

LPS
Member Avatar

I believe Pauul Ranch use to be Branco's inside scoop. However, after he left, Nelson had no real scoops. I'm 99% sure that Muhney is Branco's new bitch and Muhney knows shit about the EP and their decisions.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Wonder how she's going to talk her way out of this? I'm sure she has a rational explanation for it!
:rolleyes: :sarcasm:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply