Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YR: Sharon Newman in 'The Burning Ranch'
Topic Started: Oct 1 2012, 02:31 PM (4,618 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^ The cabin in Hawaii that Skye was hiding out in.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 2 2012, 03:03 PM
I think Victor and Nikki were leading us up to the ranch burning. They talked of all the years and memories in there.
I hope they play a montage (sp?) of ranch scenes when the firetrucks, ambulances and family is standing around crying and holding each other.
That will be a tear jerker for sure. Especially if you've ever lost a home to fire.

:tears:
Tear jerker? :/
i'll be getting my popcorn ready for this big event, it'll be hilarious to see Nikki whining like a little baby once again while Sharon stands back with a big giant bitchy smirk on her face

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Sammie Jo
Oct 2 2012, 04:12 PM
what did Victor burn?

@ about 9:23...BigPimpin w/the gasoline canister.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I was thinking more seriously I guess. Seeing a house fire, or certain burning smells bring it back. Standing and watching a home burn brings on memories. No matter how long ago it was.
Not saying I'm going to sit and snivel when the Newman ranch burns but the cast of Y&R did a lot of scenes with those sets.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

One of my favorite homes on Y&R is Sharon's "shack"! I guess that means I have bad taste.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Only1Way
Oct 2 2012, 07:12 PM
I was thinking more seriously I guess. Seeing a house fire, or certain burning smells bring it back. Standing and watching a home burn brings on memories. No matter how long ago it was.
Not saying I'm going to sit and snivel when the Newman ranch burns but the cast of Y&R did a lot of scenes with those sets.
I'm sorry you lost your home. I kind of know how you feel but mine didn't burn down.

I'll miss the ranch and am kind of shocked that they'd get rid of such an iconic set like this.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 2 2012, 07:15 PM
One of my favorite homes on Y&R is Sharon's "shack"! I guess that means I have bad taste.
I love Sharon's house and the tack house Phick lived in too, I hope we don't lose those.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Quote:

I'll miss the ranch and am kind of shocked that they'd get rid of such an iconic set like this.

I won't miss that ugly ass farmhouse in the least it fitted Victor back in the heyday but I was wishing when Dianne broke the infamous "Blue Plate" centered on the hutch it was the beginning of ridding folk like me who have long saw the ranch sets as a eyesore OH MERCY don't even get me started on the tool shed that Nick lives in.

I wanted Sharon out that cottage when Cassie died but I was okay with it but now add more insult she paraded her child's Hijacker through their like it was something to be enamored because of the so-call "Never Love Like this before" well I say let that fucka become TOAST too.!!!

Only thing I' hope doesn't happen is someone is physically hurt because of the fire.

Edited by lightandday, Oct 2 2012, 07:50 PM.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 2 2012, 07:08 PM
Sammie Jo
what did Victor burn?

Let's not forget the French Vila that Sabrina gave him! ^o)

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

queenmoe06
Oct 2 2012, 08:13 PM
lightandday
Sammie Jo
what did Victor burn?

It's apparently okay for Victor to commit arson because those sets he burned down don't have a history to them ...

lightandday
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Oct 2 2012, 08:13 PM
Dang Moe,you went back on me I forgot Sabrina Costelana Newman Vila I was really tuning in and out during that time.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Sammie Jo
what did Victor burn?

oh yeah, I forgot about the little grass shack in hawaii.
I don't even remember the french villa, I was sleeping through the sabrina caper, but if she gave it to him, it was his to burn.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 3 2012, 12:19 AM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting

Ejole Lifer

LOL OMG Sharon WTF?! I hope it's done in waiting to exhale style. SC needs to channel Angela Bassett.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply