Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 2 2012, 01:50 PM (5,155 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

it more annoying since there not lot of women on show they are more yet they chose 2 women fight on someone like daniel
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Jen: The person i most want to talk about it with is your Dad. Translation: I wish he was here so I could rub my whoring ways in his face again.

Abi :shame: Not even some token objection?

Poor Jack
Edited by bomber, Oct 2 2012, 08:04 PM.

bomber
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Oct 2 2012, 02:59 PM
Why do they keep harping on Daniel "saving Jennifer's life" (by doing his job). Jack saved her life tons of times. I wish someone would actually remember that the person who should be remembered right now because he saved someone's life is Jack..you know the man who gave up his life for his daughter. Are they deliberately trying to antagonise by referencing this and ignoring that what Jack did was actually heroic.
IMO Tomsell were pissed that MarDar gave Jack a heroic death because it makes Dannifer so much harder to sell so they are deliberately ignoring how he died. That, and the fact that they hate Jack fans.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

I don't know how anyone would ever be OK with their mother having feelings for another man ONE month after their father died..whilst saving said daughter's life. How can Abby be OK with this and actually believe Jennifer could move on so quickly? To me that suggests she didn't really love him that much afterall. But I guess again they're going with the no conflict for Dannifer. Because after this whole baby mess is cleared up and Jennifer is seen as a saint again they'll be living happily ever after with no storyline. Poor Jack..and Nicole's baby killed off for nothing.

Guinevere
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 2 2012, 03:23 PM
Guinevere
Why do they keep harping on Daniel "saving Jennifer's life" (by doing his job). Jack saved her life tons of times. I wish someone would actually remember that the person who should be remembered right now because he saved someone's life is Jack..you know the man who gave up his life for his daughter. Are they deliberately trying to antagonise by referencing this and ignoring that what Jack did was actually heroic.
IMO Tomsell were pissed that MarDar gave Jack a heroic death because it makes Dannifer so much harder to sell so they are deliberately ignoring how he died. That, and the fact that they hate Jack fans.
But didn't Tomsell write Jack's death? I thought the aftermath of the Daysaster was all them. Maybe MarDar were going to have Jack save Abby and be the hero - and survive (had he and they not been fired).

bomber
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Oct 2 2012, 03:30 PM
bomber
Guinevere
But didn't Tomsell write Jack's death? I thought the aftermath of the Daysaster was all them. Maybe MarDar were going to have Jack save Abby and be the hero - and survive (had he and they not been fired).
MA said marDar wrote the elevator scenes.

Harmony233

Guinevere
Oct 2 2012, 03:28 PM
I don't know how anyone would ever be OK with their mother having feelings for another man ONE month after their father died..whilst saving said daughter's life. How can Abby be OK with this and actually believe Jennifer could move on so quickly? To me that suggests she didn't really love him that much afterall. But I guess again they're going with the no conflict for Dannifer. Because after this whole baby mess is cleared up and Jennifer is seen as a saint again they'll be living happily ever after with no storyline. Poor Jack..and Nicole's baby killed off for nothing.
I've thought Abbys been out of character for awhile now she was a big daddys girl

onceinalifetime
Member Avatar

bomber
IA but why do they hate Jack fans so much? I just don't get it. Most of us no longer care if he is with Jennifer or not (I know this fan doesn't). We want to see Jack Deveraux back on Days and will tune in to watch him. Why wouldn't they want us as viewers? I get it that they used to think we ONLY wanted J&J together and that limited the stories for them (although a good writer would think they'd have struck gold with JnJ's history and the stories they could write from it).

I guess I really should be careful what I wish for in light of the fact that most writers don't understand the character nor do they want to. TomSell would only destroy Jack. What I wouldn't give for new Days writers that actually had talent and cared about the characters.

Guinevere
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Oct 2 2012, 03:37 PM
Guinevere
Oct 2 2012, 03:28 PM
I've thought Abbys been out of character for awhile now she was a big daddys girl
Oh I know. But they seemed to be close again by the time he died. How could she pimp her mother onto another man within a matter of weeks. They keep saying they're grieving and now Abby thinks her mother has feelings for another man and is OK with it. And it most definitely is disloyal to Jack considering the lack of mourning being done. I'm sure if Jack was watching on he wouldn't be perfectly fine seeing how little Jennifer apparently meant to him. I know he'd want her happiness first (he always did) but it's too soon for anyone to be ready to move on to another relationship or to be over the death of their (ex) husband.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

bomber
Oct 2 2012, 03:35 PM
Guinevere
Oct 2 2012, 03:30 PM
bomber
Guinevere
MA said marDar wrote the elevator scenes.
The cast cuts were under the new regime though. And the aftermath of the Daysaster (e.g. the deaths) were decided by TomSell and not MarDar. Madison was a MarDar creation, you can be certain it wasn't their decision to get rid of one of their own. If MarDar wrote the scenes, they were told what to write t wrap up their stuff, and transition to the new writers' stuff.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ilovecandy
Oct 2 2012, 02:19 PM
O JENNIFER Posted Image
Quote:

Sami and Ej at the coffee place
she says i know you love me
i dont know
he says how you feel about me
She says i just need time to figure it out
rafe comes in and slams the door
says a little late for coffee isnt it,might keep you up tonight
Ej says what do you want rafe?
Rafe has a flashback of the blackmail scene
he looks at Sami and says i have been looking for you ,i have something to say to you

Posted Image

ABI Posted Image
and to whoever write this shit Posted Image

HAHA hilarious...love your movable gif comments! They perfectly capture how I feel.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Make Jennifer one of Kristen's casualties on her road to destroying Marlena, and I will declare her my favorite villainess. Promise. Jennifer Rose Horton Deveraux is dead. Body being used by others.
Edited by The Room Stops, Oct 2 2012, 04:27 PM.

Romancer66

Looking at Jen-Jen's over the top tirade at Nicole. She really does come across as having a whole toolbox of screws loose. Because while Nicole is certainly a schemer and one of the town "bad girls," she's nowhere near the devil incarnate that Jennifer's making her out to be. The way Bitchifer rants and raves, she seems to think Nicole's hoo-hah exerts some powerful voodoo that turns "saintly" men like Daniel to the Dark Side of the Force. It's as if she needs to demonize Nicole by turning her into some kind of witch or monster in her mind, to justify her own actions and behavior. And to excuse Dr. Douche, so she doesn't have to face that he's not some paragon of virtue and morality, that he makes his own choices, right or wrong. St. Jen-Jen just wants to tear somebody down, and Nicole makes a handy scapegoat.

Wonder if Bitchifer will ever see or acknowledge the ugliness of her own motives. Probably not, given who's writing this crap. At this point, the kindest thing the show could do is send the character offscreen for a long rest. She's so badly compromised at this point, I don't know if she's salvageable.
Edited by Romancer66, Oct 2 2012, 05:14 PM.

Harmony233

Romancer66
Oct 2 2012, 04:57 PM
Looking at Jen-Jen's over the top tirade at Nicole. She really does come across as having a whole toolbox of screws loose. Because while Nicole is certainly a schemer and one of the town "bad girls," she's nowhere near the devil incarnate that Jennifer's making her out to be. The way Bitchifer rants and raves, she seems to think Nicole's hoo-hah exerts some powerful voodoo that turns "saintly" men like Daniel to the Dark Side of the Force. It's as if she needs to demonize Nicole by turning her into some kind of witch or monster in her mind, to justify her own actions and behavior. And to excuse Dr. Douche, so she doesn't have to face that he's not some paragon of virtue and morality, that he makes his own choices, right or wrong. St. Jen-Jen just wants to tear somebody down, and Nicole makes a handy scapegoat.

Wonder if Bitchifer will ever see or acknowledge the ugliness of her own motives. Probably not, given who's writing this crap. At this point, the kindest thing the show could do is send the character offscreen for a long rest. She's so badly compromised at this point, I don't know if she's salvageable.
IA Jennifer seems almost obessed with nicole right now its not as if she drugged daniel to force him to do this or anything geeze

Vicky4Mimi

The only good thing about tomorrow's show is a big THANK YOU to Nick and Chad for putting a stop to more evilness from EJ. I've been looking forward to that happening!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Nicole may not be a saint but neither is jen jen. All the anger that she has for nicole is ridiculous to at best. Her husband just died. And everyone who keeps encouraging her to protect daniel is stupid too it was his job. Jen should have been the one to go down in that elevator shaft

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I love Will, but not when he's propping Rafe.
I love Abby, but it's horrific that she would be used to prop Daniel.

:soapbox:

I am not happy. But I will watch for Nick.

But if Nick ends up propping Rafe or Daniel, I'll vomit.

But, and I would like to point out that Nick doesn't prop Gabi. He brings out good things in the character and actor, and there's been no monologue-ing about how AWESOME she is.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I can't wait for the Nabi kiss :wub: and for Nick to put Chad in his place. :flipoff: Everything else is crap!
Edited by ScorpioQueen, Oct 2 2012, 07:37 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

abi says its ok to care about dan he saved your life
you arent being disloyal to dad
Daniel is a good guy and
if Nicole is doing something to screw up his life , i think you should do what ever you can to stop it

:offs:

Quote:

jennifer says the weirdest thing about this whole situation ,the person i want to talk to about it is your dad

The wrong Devereaux died. :shame:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 2 2012, 07:22 PM.

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 2 2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:

abi says its ok to care about dan he saved your life
you arent being disloyal to dad
Daniel is a good guy and
if Nicole is doing something to screw up his life , i think you should do what ever you can to stop it

:offs:

Quote:

jennifer says the weirdest thing about this whole situation ,the person i want to talk to about it is your dad

The wrong Devereaux died. :shame:
I'm starting to think that should become our official catch phrase.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply