Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 2 2012, 01:50 PM (5,051 Views)
camera shy

Lil
Oct 4 2012, 10:12 AM
Oh, and I didn't uch care for the Rafester scene itself...but I liked seeing Arianna. I'd love LH to come back. And come back PISSED at Rafe and SlamPig. I think she and EJ would make a fresh and delicious pair of schemers.
I'd love for LH to come back to the show too, but I want her for Lucas. And who do they plan to put Lucas and Brady with?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

somersetfan
Oct 4 2012, 11:09 AM
Lil
Oct 4 2012, 10:10 AM
Nicole! "I just hope she doesn't start talking to walls like her mother!" hahahahahahahahahaha Honestly, Nikki, dear, I hope she DOES JUST THAT! That is the only way I think Jennifer will ever be Jennifer Rose instead of Jennifer Whoreton again!!! More sticking t to the bitch, please!!!
That line made my day! I wouldn't mind Jennifer losing her mind either. Depanding on how they write it a story like that could be amazing. Imagine Jen having dead people taunt her into madness just like her mother back in the day. It could be so campy and great.
At this point, the only way I'm going to believe this creature on screen is Jennifer is if she DOES go crazy. We need some GOOD crazy on this show. Chad is not cutting it for me!! Would have rather kept Andrew! lol

But yeah...Nicole definitely got the line of the day with that one. :-)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Lucas would be fine too! Brady...meh....They were boring together.

camera shy

camera shy
Oct 4 2012, 11:13 AM
Lil
Oct 4 2012, 10:12 AM
Oh, and I didn't uch care for the Rafester scene itself...but I liked seeing Arianna. I'd love LH to come back. And come back PISSED at Rafe and SlamPig. I think she and EJ would make a fresh and delicious pair of schemers.
I'd love for LH to come back to the show too, but I want her for Lucas. And who do they plan to put Lucas and Brady with?
Can you imagine Sami having to sit across the dinner table from Lucas because he's Arianna's date? Lucas would be smirking at her all night. :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Lil
Oct 4 2012, 11:18 AM
i've been wanting lucas to have a love interest wish they'd bring his fiancee to town I do love Sami/lucas but there determined to go with safe i want both lucas and EJ to move on.I wouldn't mind a return of scheming lucas either

Lil
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Oct 4 2012, 11:23 AM
Lil
Oct 4 2012, 11:18 AM
i've been wanting lucas to have a love interest wish they'd bring his fiancee to town I do love Sami/lucas but there determined to go with safe i want both lucas and EJ to move on.I wouldn't mind a return of scheming lucas either
I adore scheming Lucas/Mama's boy...I think it really sucked that the writers have already shot down a chance for him to team up with Kate against Sami. Hell, the whole Kate bringing Sami down thing thus far has gone NOWHERE other than the Beastly one talking about how much work she needs to get done (without actually doing anything) in between drooling all over Rafe and EJ. If Lucas can get him some Arianna on top of it? Win!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply