Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Kristen DiMera Returns to Salem!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2012, 02:52 PM (9,144 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

You can fire her. But you can't stop her. Soap superstar Eileen Davidson, who returns to Days of Our Lives on October 11th as psycho hell-raiser Kristen Blake, hasn't been on the NBC serial in 14 years. And she wouldn't be on it now if she hadn't been unceremoniously dumped from her long-running role as heroine Ashley Abbott on The Young and The Restless. Sony, which oversees both soaps, pulled the puppet strings on the deal, axing Davidson from Y&R mid-contract and basically trading her without permission, like she's with the NFL. Yet things worked out pretty damn well -- for her and us! Who doesn't want to see Kristen back in Salem ruining lives and driving Dr. Marlena Evans bat-crap crazy?

"What happened to me at Y&R was shocking -- I've been in this business a very long time and have never seen anything like it -- but it's not like I haven't been fired before," says Davidson, who was also dropped from Y&R in 2006, only to be snapped up by The Bold and The Beautiful. Circumstances aside, "I'm really happy being back at Days," she says. "It was always a place of great creativity for me."

To say the least. Davidson made suds history in her previous Days run when, in a jaw-dropping showcase, she juggled five roles: Kristen, her goofball look-alike Susan and Susan's three siblings, one of them a man! And she left a lot of burned bridges. "Everyone in Salem is horrified to see Kristen back in town, and they should be," says Davidson. "She was vile! But she's had tons of therapy in the years she's been away. She's desperate to convince people she's changed."

Well, she'll have to try a lot harder than this. In scenes airing in November, Marlena will catch hubby John and Kristen together at the Horton cabin in a very compromising position!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I was going to post this, but everytime I post something from TV GUIDE someone else has beaten me to it ;)

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

WooHoo! :wub2: :cheer:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Screw you, DAYS. Take your lazy, stupid, asshole-writing and screw yourselves. No, thanks.

This? THIS is seriously how you start?
Edited by The Room Stops, Oct 2 2012, 03:01 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

The Horton cabin!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Next up: Stefano announces he was just kidding about Hope and John being married. John is actually married to Kritter.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 2 2012, 03:04 PM
The Horton cabin!
That got me, too!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lysie
The Horton cabin!
why are John & Kristen there though?

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 2 2012, 03:05 PM
lysie
The Horton cabin!
I honestly don't care, lol. I'm sure it's something stupid.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
lysie
The Horton cabin!
Because the writers don't have an original idea in their heads.

karoline
Member Avatar

Fuck off Days. I'm done.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Oh look something worth watching on this show!!!! :rockon:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I rather she be back on Y&R. I liked Eileen as Ashley Abbott.

Unless Kristen ends up killing St. Bitch Marlena, then I have no use for whack job Kristen and her story with John/BitchMarlena! Big FF for me!!!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

The first spoiler in a long time that I'm very excited for. Bring it on Kristen. It's time for John and Marlena to get a front burner storyline. Obviously them being happy, isn't getting them any story or airtime.

karoline
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
lysie
The Horton cabin!
Because that is where john snd marlena's daughter was born, so to these writers it must have seemed like the Perfect place to fuck us over... Well done Days.

camera shy

The Room Stops
Oct 2 2012, 03:01 PM
Screw you, DAYS. Take your lazy, stupid, asshole-writing and screw yourselves. No, thanks.

This? THIS is seriously how you start?
Don't worry, Kristen will be the new Nicole and she'll never get what she wants.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

karoline
Oct 2 2012, 03:11 PM
Supergirlx2
lysie
The Horton cabin!
Because that is where john snd marlena's daughter was born, so to these writers it must have seemed like the Perfect place to fuck us over... Well done Days.
I doubt they are actually doing anything really. I bet Kristen sets it up for Marlena to walk in on them in a compromising position so she can actually believe something went on when it didn't.

I see no reason to actually be unhappy about this, Jarlena are finally getting airtime, they will be front and center from late October on likely and if anything Kristen's return is a blessing for Jarlena who were clearly being held from their guaranteed appearances all these months so they can finally be given screen time now.

REJOICE!

ShaneDOOLFan

hate to break it to you all but the horton cabin was a very special place for john and kristen as well. im not going to judge until I actually watch. those of you who are mad about one spoiler should really get over it.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Oct 2 2012, 03:19 PM.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

Kristen! I cannot wait! Give 'em all hell! :rockon:

Kenny
Member Avatar

I doubt it's the real Horton cabin. It's probably a new rinky-dink set they're just calling the Horton cabin.

As for Marlena walking in on John and Kristen, I'm taking a wait-and-see approach. I'm sure nothing is actually going on between them, but still. It seems like a lazy way to drive story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply