Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Kristen DiMera Returns to Salem!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2012, 02:52 PM (8,858 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

I always FF the scenes with only John and Marlena (thankfully there are very few of them) however, I'm looking forward to seeing them mix it up with Kristen. By themselves, J&M are a complete snoozefest; but when you put someone else in the same scene with them, they become tolerable. Hopefully Kristen causes trouble for other Salemites besides the AARP crowd.
Edited by LonePirate, Oct 2 2012, 05:21 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Yes - anything to get us a break from EJ/Sami/Rafe/Dannifer/Nicole is SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY welcomed at this point.

DaysForever
Member Avatar

I CANNOT wait!

In the words of Homer Simpson, "Woo-hoo!"

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see a fiery and fierce Marlena again, I know Kristen will bring it out of her lol!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 2 2012, 05:19 PM
Yes - anything to get us a break from EJ/Sami/Rafe/Dannifer/Nicole is SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY welcomed at this point.
Yeah, but I'm sure it will become the John/St BitchMarlena/Kristen show and that bore me to snoozeville even more. Not looking forward to having those three shoved down my throat everyday either. Either way I'm screwed with this stupid show LOL.

Edited by Mirage75, Oct 2 2012, 05:31 PM.

TinaJagger11
Member Avatar

Wouldn't this be cool if it had something to do w/ either Brady or Eric? Maybe they get a phone call/text that she is @ the H.C. w/ one of them, and that's why John goes there, but it turns out to be a lie. I just can't wait to see more of this crew and less of who has been on non-stop for 2+ months.

ShaneDOOLFan

I hope we get an epic first scene.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Oct 2 2012, 05:18 PM
I always FF the scenes with only John and Marlena (thankfully there are very few of them) however, I'm looking forward to seeing them mix it up with Kristen. By themselves, J&M are a complete snoozefest; but when you put someone else in the same scene with them, they become tolerable. Hopefully Kristen causes trouble for other Salemites besides the AARP crowd.
They will always be a snoozefest to me no matter who becomes between their boring asses. If I knew that Kristen would end up getting rid of St. Marlena, I would be thrilled about this return LOL.

I know I'm in minority about these three lol.

Thank goodness for FF button.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Oct 2 2012, 05:30 PM
They will always be a snoozefest to me no matter who becomes between their boring asses.
Of course, because none of them are named Justin. ;)

shar_d
Member Avatar

Can't even describe how freakin' happy I am! Can't wait to see my girl Kristen back on screen! I would love for her to strike up a friendship with Nicole..now THAT would set off some fireworks! She is my all time favourite character on the show. I wonder if they are going to explain how Stefano found out that she was being held prisoner on that island and how they're going to explain to Salem that she wasn't dead after all. I hope the writers give her a great storyline and keep her around for good this time! Now all they need to bring back is Peter Blake and Tony Dimera and my life will be complete :) lol

BenjyM
Member Avatar

I haven't really followed a storyline on Days since Eileen left back in '98, so I'm not too jaded about the writing. I can say that I've followed Eileen Davidson's career forever and she's never been one to sugarcoat things. She has tweeted in the past that the writing was really good and she has even stated in interviews that it's some of the best writing she's seen in daytime. I have no idea if that's genuine, but Eileen usually tells it like it is. I'm very optimistic and I think just having Kristen on screen and in John and Marlena's orbit will be amazing. It's a childhood/teenage dream come true. Welcome back Kristen Blake DiMera!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 2 2012, 05:00 PM
I would love to see Kristen drug John, sleep with him and set it up for Marlena to catch them...it would be MARVELOUS!

B-)
... Fake it. John's been raped enough times.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 2 2012, 05:16 PM
After giving it some thought it really doesn't bother me all that much. At least J&M will be ON... TOGETHER! I think I had a knee-jerk reaction to the spoiler lol.

More then anything I am fearing that they are going to write John as a complete and total MORON... much like he was when he was with Kristen lol.

With this show I come to expect that most storylines will suck, that way I am never let down lol.

I am counting the days until the first Marlena and Kristen cat-fight!!!! lol :fight:
That is the only bright spot. At least that'll be funny.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The Room Stops
Oct 2 2012, 05:49 PM
Mitchapalooza
Oct 2 2012, 05:00 PM
I would love to see Kristen drug John, sleep with him and set it up for Marlena to catch them...it would be MARVELOUS!

B-)
... Fake it. John's been raped enough times.
Eh, whats one more rape...this is DAYS we are talking about....you haven't made it in Salem unless you have been raped at least once.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Kenny! Looking forward to her return. :cheer:

Slate

so excited to see Kristen back in Salem. can't wait until she is back on my screen!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I don't care how bad the writing is, I am just so happy ED/Kristen is returning to DAYS! Waited too long for this, so I am just going to sit back & enjoy the ride! Whatever the writers have in store for us, I do believe ED, DH & DH will do amazing performances with the material given to them!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I like reading the possibilities some of you post. I'm going to wait til she airs, get your viewpoints, average them, then decide if I'll watch online, LOL. But I'm not going to get too upset if she brings angst as long as it makes sense. Good story and good acting, and they'll get me back.

Cupcake06

Is this....a character with a personality?!?!

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 2 2012, 05:50 PM
Tammy
Oct 2 2012, 05:16 PM
After giving it some thought it really doesn't bother me all that much. At least J&M will be ON... TOGETHER! I think I had a knee-jerk reaction to the spoiler lol.

More then anything I am fearing that they are going to write John as a complete and total MORON... much like he was when he was with Kristen lol.

With this show I come to expect that most storylines will suck, that way I am never let down lol.

I am counting the days until the first Marlena and Kristen cat-fight!!!! lol :fight:
That is the only bright spot. At least that'll be funny.
that's really my only concern as well Tammy, I don't mind Kristen being thrown in the mix because it'll give J&M more screen time and a storyline, I just don't want John to become a total moron when he's around her again like he was before, I don't think I could go through another round of that.

and I am so looking forward to that first cat-fight, Deidre and Eileen are going to rock those scenes :rockon:

hopefully we'll get something like this again lol :)

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply