Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Kristen DiMera Returns to Salem!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2012, 02:52 PM (9,076 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

While we're on the subject of Marlena catching John and Kristen in the act...

Looking back, I'm surprised that scene made it past the censors. Eileen is practically naked, LoL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Cupcake06
Oct 2 2012, 06:45 PM
Is this....a character with a personality?!?!
Skip to 8:50 and see for yourself. ;)

Tammy
Member Avatar

That clip made me miss Susan... I hope they have ED play Susan at least for a little bit!

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

I wish Jamie Lyn Bauer was returning too. She was great with Eileen.

ShaneDOOLFan

Eileen Davidson is being interviewed a lot this week so hopefully we will see her opinion, which I hear is pretty honest. She doesn't sugarcoat anything.

lysie
Member Avatar

I really hope Marlena gets to be pissed for an extended period of time.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm gonna need a cat fight.

Kristen's return is the ONLY interesting thing about this show right now.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 2 2012, 08:44 PM
If "pissed Marlena" = "pod Marlena" of Langan's early 2000's tenure (pissed off at everyone for no good reason, hating her children, picking fights with John, running to Winston)...

DNW.

Thank you.

Also... did we ever determine who that adorable blonde child was in that tweeted pic of Deidre, Drake and Eileen?
Edited by nickyj12345, Oct 2 2012, 08:55 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Oct 2 2012, 08:54 PM
lysie
Oct 2 2012, 08:44 PM
If "pissed Marlena" = "pod Marlena" of Langan's early 2000's tenure (pissed off at everyone for no good reason, hating her children, picking fights with John, running to Winston)...

DNW.

Thank you.

Also... did we ever determine who that adorable blonde child was in that tweeted pic of Deidre, Drake and Eileen?
No. That was stick up her butt Marlena. I just want pissed.

six
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 2 2012, 05:00 PM
Tammy
Oct 2 2012, 04:58 PM
Kenny
Oct 2 2012, 02:52 PM
In scenes airing in November, Marlena will catch hubby John and Kristen together at the Horton cabin in a very compromising position!
Oh gee I just can't wait. [/sarcasm] :flipoff:
I would love to see Kristen drug John, sleep with him and set it up for Marlena to catch them...it would be MARVELOUS!

B-)
Me too. I'd even support another pregnancy, even though Kristen is really pushing the upper limit.

I'm admittedly not Jarlena's biggest fan, but imo, they as a pairing have been coasting for years and they desperately need this shake up. They'e never better than when they're overcoming the odds and reuniting.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

six
Oct 2 2012, 09:06 PM
Mitchapalooza
Tammy
Kenny
In scenes airing in November, Marlena will catch hubby John and Kristen together at the Horton cabin in a very compromising position!
I would love to see Kristen drug John, sleep with him and set it up for Marlena to catch them...it would be MARVELOUS!

B-)
Me too. I'd even support another pregnancy, even though Kristen is really pushing the upper limit.

I'm admittedly not Jarlena's biggest fan, but imo, they as a pairing have been coasting for years and they desperately need this shake up. They'e never better than when they're overcoming the odds and reuniting.
I'm still holding out for Eristen. Mothers & Brothers. :wub:

Ireland98

Tammy
Oct 2 2012, 08:09 PM
That clip made me miss Susan... I hope they have ED play Susan at least for a little bit!
Me too! Some scenes between EJ & Susan would be great!

I love this clip of Susan where she warns Austin about Sami, with baby EJ sitting on her lap LOL! Also has Shawn Sr, Kate, Stefano & toddler Will.

six
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Oct 2 2012, 09:15 PM
six
Oct 2 2012, 09:06 PM
Mitchapalooza
Tammy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep[/sarcasm] :flipoff:

B-)

I'm still holding out for Eristen. Mothers & Brothers. :wub:
I'm hoping to see him doing missionary work positions w/someone else. :popcorn: Kristen can stick w/John for her fatherly fix.

blueskies
Member Avatar

it's so sad, but i seriously had an evil, maniacal laugh while reading this article.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I have no problems with the John/Kristen moment. Kristen will probably set it up as something to drive Doc bat shit crazy.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

I think the little girl in the pic was the actress that plays Allie.

karoline
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Tammy
Kenny

B-)
Don`t know about MARVELOUS...But it would be something we`ve seen a billion times before so with these innovating writers it is probably going to happen. ^o)

Evan
Member Avatar

OK, if we get to see Deidre & Eileen having a cat fight onscreen in mud or a swimming pool, I'll have to tune in.

Marlene

I'm a diehard Marlena fan (it might have something to do with the name since that's the way my name is pronounced) and have enjoyed her pairings since Don Craig. I have to admit that each time I read the day ahead, the first thing I do is search for "Marlena". On days she appears, I tend to read the whole write up. If she's not there, I tend to get bored reading and stop halfway through. -- Note-- This should not be interpreted as a reflection on the write ups themselves.

I'm tired of hoping for a 2 second scene with Will, Sami, or even Brady. I'm looking forward to Kristen's return if for no other reason than getting to see my fav on the screen again. Also, I believe a spoiler for Thursday (tomorrow) said J&M take their relationship to a new level, or something like that, which is just in time for Kristen's return.

hops
Member Avatar

Marlene
Oct 3 2012, 11:24 AM
I'm a diehard Marlena fan (it might have something to do with the name since that's the way my name is pronounced) and have enjoyed her pairings since Don Craig. I have to admit that each time I read the day ahead, the first thing I do is search for "Marlena". On days she appears, I tend to read the whole write up. If she's not there, I tend to get bored reading and stop halfway through. -- Note-- This should not be interpreted as a reflection on the write ups themselves.

I'm tired of hoping for a 2 second scene with Will, Sami, or even Brady. I'm looking forward to Kristen's return if for no other reason than getting to see my fav on the screen again. Also, I believe a spoiler for Thursday (tomorrow) said J&M take their relationship to a new level, or something like that, which is just in time for Kristen's return.
ya, I'm not hoping for anymore 2 seond scenes with the same people that have all the stories. I am hoping this return of Kristen opens up a real story for John and Marlena....although I am a realist and understand my hope is as real as the story is going to be.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply