Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Kristen DiMera Returns to Salem!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2012, 02:52 PM (9,344 Views)
Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Wohoo Kristen returning makes me happy! Finally a spoiler about her (but from november)...

I'm hoping that when someone mentions her/sees her- we see some fantastic flashbacks :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TinaJagger11
Member Avatar

It would be great to get some flashbacks, but that would take time away from the Safe and Dan show!! :sarcasm:

samixxx
Member Avatar

Oh my, Brady and Kristen? Didn't even think about it until this thread. Considering history that could be quite scandalous, I like it.

andromeda
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 2 2012, 02:52 PM
You can fire her. But you can't stop her. Soap superstar Eileen Davidson, who returns to Days of Our Lives on October 11th as psycho hell-raiser Kristen Blake, hasn't been on the NBC serial in 14 years. And she wouldn't be on it now if she hadn't been unceremoniously dumped from her long-running role as heroine Ashley Abbott on The Young and The Restless. Sony, which oversees both soaps, pulled the puppet strings on the deal, axing Davidson from Y&R mid-contract and basically trading her without permission, like she's with the NFL. Yet things worked out pretty damn well -- for her and us! Who doesn't want to see Kristen back in Salem ruining lives and driving Dr. Marlena Evans bat-crap crazy?

"What happened to me at Y&R was shocking -- I've been in this business a very long time and have never seen anything like it -- but it's not like I haven't been fired before," says Davidson, who was also dropped from Y&R in 2006, only to be snapped up by The Bold and The Beautiful. Circumstances aside, "I'm really happy being back at Days," she says. "It was always a place of great creativity for me."

To say the least. Davidson made suds history in her previous Days run when, in a jaw-dropping showcase, she juggled five roles: Kristen, her goofball look-alike Susan and Susan's three siblings, one of them a man! And she left a lot of burned bridges. "Everyone in Salem is horrified to see Kristen back in town, and they should be," says Davidson. "She was vile! But she's had tons of therapy in the years she's been away. She's desperate to convince people she's changed."

Well, she'll have to try a lot harder than this. In scenes airing in November, Marlena will catch hubby John and Kristen together at the Horton cabin in a very compromising position!
How original of you, Days.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tylerbo20

Watch today's show to understand who is really in control of this show its finally back to the
Crap fest that's gonna get it cancelled Jen/Dan two characters that nobody wants rage/Sami show is back that horrible reunion at town square was hideous ill be watching for a few days with Kristen but when she's back burned or tossed with Daniel or just supports chad I'm officially done ...

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Dear Soap God,

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. I neglected my worship by not watching daytime dramas for a decade, and in that time, I was lost and confused. Now, I am remorseful.

I came back to the Church of Salem when my beloved John and Marlena came back for the 2011 re-boot.

I thank you for bringing back the divine goddess Eileen Davidson to mess with John and Marlena. You know in Your infinite wisdom that my couple was getting boring as balls and needed a shakeup.

If I could make one request - please do not let your Chosen Apostles Chris Whitesell and Gary Tomlin fuck this up. I have been impressed by their writing thus far. They have done a splendid job with the return of Nick Fallon. Somehow, though, like the good Catholic and soapworshipper that I am, I am afraid that my relatives will die, a plague will be bestowed on the world, and Tomsell will eff this up big time.

As sacrifice, I offer up Nicole Walker and EJ DiMera's baby. Actually, I'll give you a four-for-one deal - you take Danny Walker Hernandez, his mother Nicole Walker, Dr. Dan the Tan Man and Jennifer Rose Horton off Salem's canvas if my beloved John and Marlena get an emotional, complex storyline (and not in the "Alex North" kind of way.)

Yours in faith,
Nicky
Edited by nickyj12345, Oct 4 2012, 11:04 AM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Great news, I can't wait for her airdate, ED is awesome.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Kristen pls dont change! I like you bad and crazy!!!

King
Member Avatar

I want her to nice and good at the beginning again and slowly go evil again. There's no where to go with her if she's that one note cray cray bitch from the jump.
Edited by King, Oct 6 2012, 10:20 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply