Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
On Air w/Douglas Interviewing
Topic Started: Oct 3 2012, 12:30 AM (2,063 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Nelson Branco......

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onairwithdouglas/2012/10/03/nelson-branco-3

Nancy B. is MAD @ EB for calling him "MEAN" on twitter....
He's Saying shit like he "Loves EB" then in the same breath goes "Fuck You Eric"
Speaks about EB headbutting PB drawing blood from him.
Call's EB a "Relic"

LMFAO :laugh: I'm typing as I'm listening so forgive me if screw up Dammit...But Y'all gotta listen.

Nancy is taking up for MM speaking on the "Victor's Dead s/l"
He can make millions if releasing the TRUTH'S about EB selling to "People Magazine" if he really wanted to ruin him.

Nancy say's they need to get "EB off Twitter" Whoever got him on needs to "bitch-slap"
He's really upset that EB called him "MEAN"<~O''Shit :lol:

Spoilerish stuff about Precious P. Trial ends quickly
Spoilerish stuff about rebuild of Sharon Case character.
Giving major Kudos/Props to Josh Griffith
He's worried about J.Farren
As long as sony is charge Victoria Rowell will not be back.

I Recommend listening for yourselves it's HIGHLY ENTERTAINING! Nancy B. is upset. and bitching his ass off. :laugh:
Edited by lightandday, Oct 3 2012, 12:32 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

LMMFAO! :blulaugh: You guys I think he took the interview down I can't see it anymore.

Someone tweeted it to EB then it was re-tweeted by him that fan was going-in on both Doug and NB so I wonder.

Too Late though because many heard that 90 min clip and it was LOADED...SO....Tsk Tsk

LPS
Member Avatar

That ass wipe Nelson Branco threatened to take Douglas to court if he didn't take the clip down. Douglas was forced to close shop. Nelson Branco=DOUCHE BAG of the CENTURY.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Girl I knew some shit was gonna go down he was off the meter hell why threaten Doug he barely got in a word edgewise that muthafucka was dripping piss by the mouth at warp speed. Shit Nancy so bad and can end EB career then why worry about it right? :hmmph: plus he was smearing Ron Moss talk about him losing followers etc;

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Nelson Branco is what I always thought he was. A vile piece of trash.

LPS
Member Avatar

Did Nelson disclose anything else interesting?

lightandday
Member Avatar

I don't follow dude so I was late to the party damn what difference 3hrs of tweets make.

3h dml™ dml™ ‏@itsjustdouglas
Love him, hate him or ignore him @nelliebranco knows his stuff about the genre you all love. He is a friend, a guest and he gets the floor.

@itsjustdouglas I regret doing your show and every actor should be forewarned.

LMFAO "Every Actor" Um is he referring to himself as an "Actor" are am I reading wrong here..MERCY

lightandday
Member Avatar

9m dml™ dml™ ‏@itsjustdouglas

FYI: NB just emailed me stating that he is interviewing @Pam72210 and he's called his #YR contacts and wished me luck on never getting them.

LPS
Member Avatar

What did Douglas do?

lightandday
Member Avatar

Oh my LAWD! Nancy B. got this poor man sugar level up.

Quote:

They say "God gives you only what you can handle" - well I don't believe that anymore. Here I sit dealing with all this bullshit tonight, and thats stacked on top of my mom's ill health, my own ailing health, and more things I haven't even shared - yet I continue to get up everyday and fight the good fight, yet I am realizing I am not strong enough anymore to deal with or handle all this drama online. My blood sugar tonight is 434 due to the stress over this, I have been called names, I have been thrown under bus, I have been accused of making up my illnesses, I have been accused of things I never even did, and the haters continue to just hate - then on the flip side there are a few good people out there. I sit at this computer all day as an outlet as I am stuck in my mom's house taking care of her 24/7 - this is all I have. My son who hates me cause I am gay, I guess that was his last excuse, has broken my heart for years - I am diseased by mental and physical illness. I created a radio show to bring the fans close to their favorite stars, then brought on a cohost, and after six months I was ready to go back to a solo show, then tonight's drama with my guest and his overdramatic ways, it's just too much guys, it really is. I have used social media as a way to express myself, to vent, to rant, to switch moods and just be me, whoever that is, and I just am plain tired. The future of my show could be changing as I may start do pre-recorded shows and aired once a week - no chat room, no callers, no drama. I am going to erase my personal twitter, and only use my show twitter to promote my show. I am DONE with you haters. I am done with the stress. My health is way too important than YOUR issues with me and my decisions I make. I am done with it all. So, if you want to keep up with me on Twitter - show related - you can follow @OnAirWithDoug - I want to thank everyone who has supported ME in this run. I just can't handle this anymore.

Doug
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jgpilv
Edited by lightandday, Oct 3 2012, 01:29 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That is just pitiful. Nellie is as bad as Marlene from Days when it comes to getting mad about stuff said or not said about them.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I'm confused. Why is Nelson so upset? He said those things in an unedited audio interview. This isn't text taken out of context. Why did he get mad? I saw all this on Twitter, but didn't understand what the argument was about.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

into_the_skyline
Oct 3 2012, 04:58 AM
I'm confused. Why is Nelson so upset? He said those things in an unedited audio interview. This isn't text taken out of context. Why did he get mad? I saw all this on Twitter, but didn't understand what the argument was about.
I didn't either but I stopped following him--wherever he goes, there's usually WAY too much drama. Man alive, it's a TV show!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Nelly and MM are so much alike, both attention seekers. Then when it backfires, they act like they are some kind of victim. You wouldn't believe how many bloggers kiss his butt.. its downright sickening. I stop following him too. I guess NB got scared EB was going to sue him for slander and tried to take it all back.

Douglas and I follow each other twitter and he is a sweet guy. It's a shame Nellie put him through this.
Edited by Daytime, Oct 3 2012, 06:03 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

:shame:

Soapwatcher

never mind I didn't need to know anyway I've already missed the hullbaloo
Edited by Soapwatcher, Oct 3 2012, 02:19 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

LMFAO i'm sorry but this Doug guy just seems so pathetic, first he was cheering on Nelson Branco and then after he got shut down by him he decided to write a big 'poor me' letter to everyone to get people feeling sorry for him?
If hes that weak, maybe he shouldn't be on twitter. & as for Nelson Branco, well you guys pretty much said it all

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

What a drama queen. Always working the cheap seats.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Douglas seems pretty cool from the tweets...I've seen from him. I don't follow either but NB has been a mess for YEARS!

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I had to unfollow Douglas on Twitter. He's a drama queen and was using Nelson for publicity obviously. And I agree with a Tweet Eric Braeden retweeted, how you gonna beg Braeden to be on your show, then send Braeden a tweet of the Nelson Branco interview bashing Braeden? He's an idiot.

I know Nelson is crazy, but this guy clearly tried to use him for his own gain and he couldn't take the backlash.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply