Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AI: Nicki Minaj Cusses Out Mariah!
Topic Started: Oct 3 2012, 01:35 AM (1,251 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

NICKI MINAJ CUSSES OUT MARIAH
CAUGHT ON TAPE

Nicki Minaj derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... sources tell TMZ.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki Get this s**t in self control. Get in control. Get in control.
Randy Settle down, settle down
Nicki Don't lose your head. Don't lose your head (inaudible). Don't tell me I'm a gangster.
Nicki (inaudible) every 5 minutes. So every time you patronize me, I'm-ma take it back, and if you've got a f**king problem, handle it.
Nicki I told them I'm not f**kin' putting up with her f**king highness over there. Figure it the f**k out. Figure it out.
Nicki I'm not gonna sit here every f**king minute to have you come down and harass me every minute everyday.

Mariah is talking back at Nicki but it's hard to hear what she's saying.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down. We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up. It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

Read more and listen to the recording @ http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/02/nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-fight-american-idol-audition/#ixzz28DPM1hxE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

And who said AI is going to be boring?

Kenny
Member Avatar

It's too bad this will be cut out of the TV edit.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

OMG!! I wasn't believing the rumors; I'm not sure how to feel about this now! I hope they can work it out & neither of them ends up leaving

Seriously. YIKES!

Team Nicki. Of course I don't know what went on but it seems to me like Mariah has been acting like she's queen of the show and has been egging Nicki on, "disagreeing" with her as much as she can and Nicki got tired of it all and called her out. LOL!

IDK, though. LOL!
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Oct 3 2012, 03:17 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If Nicki didn't wanna put up with Mariah,don't come on the show.

BUT,given how many people have said Mariah thinks she is "queen of the world" it doesn't surprise me she would act like she is better than everyone on the idol set.I used to love Mariah back in the 90's,but Mariah,u are not as "all that" as u think.

I love how in the video Keith is just the guy stuck in the middle not saying much.

The frustrating thing about all this is for me at least,call me crazy,but I thought Idol was about the contestants but no who cares about talent when u have judges acting like children.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 3 2012, 09:26 AM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

My take on the feud, to the extent it's real- I'm Team Mariah all the way. When you can sing like her and/or have sold as many records for as many years, attitude is expected, imho. And Minaj...is really not accomplished enough to even be judging anyone else, again imho.

That said- this is exactly what the producers wanted, and it's great how this pops AI into the news when X-Factor and The Voice are airing. And X-Factor is about to announce hosts, right? Couldn't be timed more perfectly, really.

It feels like a cheap trick. Like expecting me to believe that Chris Brown and a nice Jewish kid from Canada really got in a bar brawl of any kind. Shame AI can't just focus on finding talent.
Edited by px780, Oct 3 2012, 12:05 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

This is the same Mariah that refused to let Christina Aguilera be apart of the 2000 divas live because Christina was the newcomer who had people saying she was a better singer than Mariah at the time,so vh1 put Christina on another concert.

Just because you have talent does not justify someone being all "I am better than you",there are plenty of talented singers who do not have a "I am better than everyone" attitude.I used to love Mariah,but well I won't sugarcoat it,she is a bitch,she was an amazing singer back in the day,but these days she is not as ALL THAT as she thinks she is.I am not really a Minaj fan either,but I can believe Mariah would set her off,so I am team Minaj on this one,far as all judges go,Urban is the only majorly talented and clearly mature one.This is American idol,focus should be on contestants,if I wanted to watch a bunch of babies I would watch "honey boo boo".

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 3 2012, 02:00 AM
It's too bad this will be cut out of the TV edit.
You think so? I expect producers to include it. Ratings gold right here.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

If it comes down to one of them getting the boot, Nicki should go. And this is coming from a fan of hers. Mariah is more suited for this show than Nicki. In fact, I hate that she was chosen to judge.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I've got my money on Nicki Minaj,Mariah,I'm pretty sure you would be too worried about your nails and hair.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Fuck Mariah and her old ass

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

LOOOL! How awkward for Keith Urban and Randy Jackson - Keith Urban's probably like "oh shit, what did I sign up for?"

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Keith was probably thinking their crazy chicks or get me the hell out of here.Should of stuck with 3 judges.

Ryan Seacrest said on his show it was DEFINATELY one hell of a fight.

For the purpose of ratings it would not shock me if they aired it,but with ALOT of bleeping.

I won't watch,no matter how much I love Keith Urban,no desire to watch adults act like children.

Keith should get paid extra for being in the middle of that,he is making the least out of everyone,he got the shaft on that.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 3 2012, 04:51 PM.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Queen B
Oct 3 2012, 02:14 PM
Fuck Mariah and her old ass
Omg :lol:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nicki Minaj is a trash bag. I'm surprised so many of you like her.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Look at my poor baby Keith stuck in the middle of these crazy ass women. Poor guy.

Look the people of AI and everyone else know that Mariah is a diva. She's never hidden that. I'm sure they knew this was a possibility when they got Nicki. I think it's all kind of funny.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kenny
Oct 3 2012, 06:06 PM
Nicki Minaj is a trash bag. I'm surprised so many of you like her.
I've never listened to her stuff. I saw an interview she did on The View when Gabby Douglas was co-hosting and Nicki's attitude didn't impress me much.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nigel Lithgoe has said to be stressed by this,um,dude it was YOUR choice to hire them.

King
Member Avatar

Team Mariah for sure! How is that even a choice! Haha.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Everytime I see the video I see so bad for Keith,he's stuck in the middle between the two crazies.

I will say with Minaj around during live shows someone will have to have their hands constantly over the bleep button.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 3 2012, 10:04 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply